>burger humour

euros always tell this one about each others cunts tho

Not even we are that pathetic

tell me a joke

So an American walks into a school...

*scooters into school

This cross tabulated statistic is pretty funny haha

and yells "56% of you are alright, don't shart in here tomorrow"

Hey cheer up buddy, it looks like from that graph you have a better chance than anyone of picking up a native american gf.

i wanted a joke, not a picture :(

Are you implying I was a Middle Eastern male? haha that is hilarious because it obviously is unlikely but might be true and I cannot disprove you on the internet!

That's part of the joke, didn't you get it? :D

Aww the little german man cant handle a little banter

It's actually a good joke.
You people are just autistic.

>cannot disprove
timestamp+hand would disprove, but also the veracity of the statement is beyond the point. It is the embarrassment, or "burn", that makes such "banter" a signal of social dominance.

Hey you already tore my heart out with your edgy remark, don't you think it is time to give a man (Middle Eastern or not) a rest?

im too humorless :(

You seem to have a good understanding of the mechanics of so called banter. Is there a scientific periodical I can study to learn more about this?

>it obviously is unlikely
is it?

look in the mirror.

Maybe I suffer from confirmation bias but I was under the impression that the majority of people in my vicinity are not Middle Eastern, and thus it would be unlikely that I am one myself if I assume a simple random sampling process. Do you have any recent data on the amount of Middle Easterners in Germany? I might learn something new from you.

Italian women are pure maidens

Handbook of Theories of Social Psychology: Volume Two, by Van Lange, Kruglanski and Higgins is a good place to start, especially chapter 47. From there a background in sociology or group psychology is necessary to really wrap your head around the concept - it took me until graduate school to really begin to break down the systems of subtle cues and associations that constitute banter in the wild. Some savants are born with the ability to navigate those complexities almost intuitively, which is almost an entire field of study itself, although that falls more into genetics and neurobiology and hence is outside of my purview.

>euro "women" don't lose their virginity until the sixth dick

Where do these numbers come from? They seem to be highly implausible.
If you slept with 5 people by the age of 30, that means on average you slept with 0.33 persons per year during the age of 15 to 30.
That's sexless nerd tier, not average.

>slutugal

Thank you very much, I will search for a torrent

I have only heard this joke with Mexico as the butt.