Why are Slavs so hardcore?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/snpa/rg-neo.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only Russians are like this because they're extremely mixed people.

Also Russia looks so cool. It's like a real life dystopian sci-fi place.

Leidenfrost effect.

his hands were sweaty

We lost the will to give a fuck.

his knees were weak

It is like he is saying to the news guys "hey fags you don't need to be afraid"

Seeing stuff like this is depressing. That guy probably works incredibly hard all day and earns $20 at most.
Why is life so cruel

mom's spaghetti

WE

>Why are Slavs so hardcore
*so dumb

Can someone explain how he actually did that? Without memes.

Isn't that stuff supposed to be as hot as lava, how did it not melt his skin on contact?

he will end up on liveleak eventually

it isn't

i'm brazilian

where is that

fast motion creates divergence which causes negative pressure and lowers ambient temperature due melchendorf-pakenhousen effect.

and he also hates you thinking that you are the cause of his misery.

western basmania just north of nekrouralsk

Because they have no brain.

They have no will to live. If you'd lived your entire life in Russia with no escape, neither would you.

There is an edit between the video, he put something on his hand that caused the Leidenfrost effect.

OMG an intelligent leaf

must be a chink

that's applicable to extremely cold liquids, right not hot ones.

VODKA

As a Russia knower I would say his wage is around 400$ per month.

right $20 for a working day

>They have no will to live
Says the Finnish man
But now that I think about it, the more depressing your country is the more hardcore the people are it explains quite a lot actually

I meant daily

What wage would get you a good apartment and decent car in medium-sized city in Russia? I don't mean anything luxury, just something that would be nice and safe but not really wealthy.

1000$ per month will be enough.

>$20 for a working day

It's below average, but not that bad. At our local chemical plant producing rocket fuel there are people working with dangerous stuff (concentrated acids, methylamine, UDMH and others) and getting paid minimum wage for that.

How much does a professor earn usually? How about a school administrator?

Also how much do you earn, if you don't mind me asking? I don't earn any money except for university loans lol

>What wage would get you a good apartment and decent car in medium-sized city in Russia?

About ~$800-900/month net.

Professor usually makes these 1000 bucks exactly. Some of them if they actually do some useful research make 1500-3000$.
School administrators usually make around 1200$.
I am a trainee in the bank and I make 857$.

>How much does a professor earn usually?

In my city? I dunno, maybe $500-700. Depends on the uni he works in and his scientific activity and researches, the ones involved in the projects with good funding may earn thousands dollars per month.

>How about a school administrator?

You mean, a principal? Pretty much the same, my mom is a school principal and she makes $650/month.

>Also how much do you earn

$2200 after taxes plus bonuses.

>Slavs
His face looks armenian to me

Get a gun, point to your head and pull the trigger, faggots!

WTF his gas "mask"? Its useless. Pacпиздяйcтвo.

Thank you for the information. If there is anything you would like to ask a poor person from Los Angeles, ask away.

""Slavs"" do not exist

theapricity.com/snpa/rg-neo.htm

>puts on glove only to take them off again

almost as if he filled them with water from the stream behind him

i earn 350 eur
please liberate me

Life outside the US is considerably cheaper

I live with the equivalent of $15 a day.

no, it works with super hot liquids as well. The moisture on your hands instantly vaporizes turning to steam which provides a protective barrier as steam isn't the best conductor of heat