Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Great_Awakening
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea
how do we purge this lackadaisical "spiritual-but-not-religious" decadence from the west

no

sure why not

yes
burn heretics

If the US had a Third Great Awakening I swear we'd be the vanguard and saviors of Western Civilization

p sure we need to burn this late-stage roma to the ground
I'm hoping for a powerful revival in poland or something

???????????????????
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Great_Awakening

yes

>get baptized
>become athiest
>if god is real, I'm already saved and millions of unbaptized worshippers will meet oblivion

No, because I'm not an idiot.

No, do you?

i honestly don't care

I can´t prove there is or neither there isn´t
I´m completely neutral

no

that's not how it works

I act as if God exists.

>worshiping a kike on a stick

lmaoing

At this point I am mostly culturally Catholic. The existence of God has no backing behind it and I can't force myself to believe something for no reason.
Even if one posits that a god exists, there is no reason to narrow it further down to "the Abrahamic God exists" since he's literally just a fusion of Canaanite and Phoenician ideas.
Also Jesus was probably real.

Nah

Why wouldn't I?
It's the only thing that separates us from animals

Not in any of them. But wodan looks cool.

Why do you care if he exists or not?
You can just fool yourself into thinking that a perfect afterlife where you're rewarded for everything you have went through in life actually exists without believing in a God.
What makes you think that all those religions are more "legit" than someone's own beliefs?

Yes

But ofcourse.

>In God
No
>In gods
in some ways
I trust in Gods but won't worship them.
I'll just use them as a resource of "cultural creations", in other words, use them as a resource of Hentais.
First of all, every god including yahweh won't give mercy/grace to people but grant to us any trial.
Fuck whimsical absurd gods, you are just an easy solution to answer grim enigmas of the natural environments which in the old era science was not able to answer.

I don't know

I can't know if a god exists, so I don't really care enough to wonder whether or not I believe in any higher beings

It is a fun thought experiment to think about what if god exists, but why would anyone actually believe in it? That's even more insane than believing your king is a god, at least you can see your king

Poor soul that think his difference from animals are only imaginary