Dad just kicked me out

>dad just kicked me out
>mom doesn't want to see me
>left alone in the dark at like minus 20 fucking Celsius with my car and my bags
>literally no friends
>have to sleep in my fucking car

Fuck this shit life now imma get drunk and you're gonna listen to a fucking leaf shitpost about his miserable life all night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIf2GgA1rGc&ab_channel=MetalUploadsArchive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why they did this? A cousin was kicked out for actually making his dad having a heart attack

lol

How did they come to hate you so much? Where are you?

>kicked out at -20°C
did you kill someone or sold drug

probably because you're a deadbeat loser. you browse her after all. no parent will kick out their successful kid unless they want them to experience living on their own. but that isn't the case here as it seems your parents hate you.
>alcoholic too
yep i rest my case

>now imma get drunk

>dad just kicked me out
>mom doesn't want to see me

I wonder why....

sorry to hear that if you're not trolling

had been living in canada I would let you stay in my house for a week or two until you get (some of) your life together

Want to open up?

>you're gonna listen to a fucking leaf shitpost all night
>no other posts by OP
Man, he froze to death a lot faster than I expected.

hey bro, wanna marry me?
I get resident visa in Canada and you can stay in a room wherever I buy property.

serves you right for being canadian Sup Forumsfag

did op died?

OP IS DEAD

First step would be securing all necessary provisions for sleeping in your car. Get a flash light, sleeping bag, pillow. Food and maybe a water bottle you can fill up at public places. For your phone get a car charger with a USB port and a 24 hour battery pack. This way you can always have a charge on your phone. Also stock up on some TP, you won’t always have a public toilet to rely on.

OP is dead
Frozen in his car

F

You’re scaring me OP, pls respond. Maybe his phone is dead.

What city? You can stay at my place if you want.

Ottawa

Kansas City

RIP LEAF

Im in Edmonton. I hope things work out for you anyways.

Do you have money for a motel or something?

RIP in pepperonis OP

HOly shit... I'm in Ottawa.
Where are you, if I may ask?

>old enough to own a car
Hmmmmm . . . Why do I smell NEET in this thread?

I got you OP, cause we’re family. And family is all that we got.

Yo, OP. You can try knocking on church doors to see if anyone's still up. It won't be warm in the church, but it won't be sub-zero, so that's a plus.

Give him a bowl of eggs, friend

Are you retarded? I owned a car at 15.

please don’t tell me you were still living your parents...

So what happened? Why did they kick you out?

>tfw you will never have a social circle of ethnically-ambiguous amerimutts that's so tight they're like a family, where you all just spend the day either working on sports cars or carrying out increasingly-ridiculous heists using said sports cars

What?

STAHP POLAND.
WE ALLIES, BRO!

Still am to this day :3

quality Sup Forumsanter m8

Pic related

I'm 20, from a family in the upper 5% and have never owned a car. There is literally no reason a teenager or someone without a full-time job should own their own car. That is absurd.

Damn, I'm too newfag at that.
*cries* like a little bitch.

>
You have to eat all the eggs.

Why eggs? Lmao

OP alive?

>43 replies
>28 posters

nice samefagging

protein for recovery

Literally nothing wrong with samefagging

At least you have a car. It could have been.. not having a car.

All me.

Ok guys, im actually OP, unironically. Fuck you to the one who said i live in Ottawa. I actually live on the south shore of Montreal (Québécois fag yes) My father talked shit to me because he found me fucked up pn Xanax and he tought I am a drug dealer and drug addict. I only take drugs occasionnally but that pissed me off so much I fucked off. My mom is pissed off against me for other reasons.

Yes i did get drunk tonight to forget and now just realized I made a thread earlier on. Proof in pic, me sleeping in car its cold as fuck wtf for once i wish I lived in like Brazil or Chile or some hot country

so your dad abandoned you because of this? Surely there must be a more solid explanation, or else your dad is just a soft cunt.

best of luck user, please don't freeze

>I only take drugs occasionnally but that pissed me off so much I fucked off
so you have no control over your emotions and what you put in your system?
You need to reflect user and get your shit straight denial won't get you anywhere and your family will eventually accept you just control yourself

My dad is pissed at me because basically he thinks im wasting my potential. I skipped a year in school because my grades were so high. I dont wanna talk shit but its the truth. Right now Im taking a shitload of drugs because well you guessed it, my life is studying, working, training and browsing this shit site. My dad was pissed at me because he found me fucked on Xanax. My literally only friend is this web site and Im the user who is posting threads about dextrometorphan every night. My dad is pissed because he thinks im wasting my potential. I literally have more money in my bank account tham he ever had in his life. I work a fucking good job because Im lucky and I donr give a fuck idgaf honestly im so pissed as fuck of this gay life the second i find a drug dealer who can get me Xanax and Oxycontin im gonna take so much as to kill myself Im so pissed as fuck my family hates me as fuck and i dont have nothing else than browse this shit website wtffff guys !!!

You sound like a druggie

youtube.com/watch?v=QIf2GgA1rGc&ab_channel=MetalUploadsArchive

>tfw ate spicy fried chicken for dinner
>forgot about washing my hands before masturbating
>cock is on fire

Oh love when that happens

> doesn't wash his hands after eating
disgusting filthy pig

had to run to the bathroom and wash with soap, kind of killed the mood твн

fucking lmao

Wind of death blows the leaf away.

>bragging about how much money you have
>claim to have a well paying job
>can afford to own a car
wtf, you can just rent your own apartment by the sound of it. Sounds like you're either in your late teenage years or early 20s, so by now you should have your own place anyway. Your parents aren't running a hotel, are they? And btw, no sympathy for degenerate druggies

This is so sad, no joke

Before killing yourself, could you please give me all that money? I live on noodles.

Ask a american if you want money
Everyone else is either too poor or too stingy

So are you going to give me money?

I'll give you $5

Woohoo! Luxery noodles for me.

I'm 19 and have my own car and drivers license lmao

Go nuts with the donations
streamlabs Dot com Slash koffieanon