youtube.com/watch?v=d0LEgkH9fWA
youtube.com/watch?v=CzEbm7yup7g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDiiFL5oTq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck no

fuck no

Need an MX novio

eww

Do you even THINK you know the truth about Mexico's demographics, kid? Let me tell you, amigo, compadre, hermano to hermano; you don't know SHIT. You're on thin ice, boy, an*Mefag ice. Let me tell you about the demographics of Mexico; their white population is 10%. TEN FUCKING PERCENT, you hear me buddy? 20 MILLION huwite Mexicans out there and you still seem to think we're a nation full of brown gypsy-looking indio scum. Here's the truth though; WE AREN'T. Chicanos and Mexicans get so much flak for illegal immigration yet it's the SOUTH American SUDACAS that immigrate into the U.S. for gibs. In fact, less people are coming to the U.S. from Mexico now than ever before in recent years, and there's no end of the decrease in sight. But there is MILLIONS of BLACK, KARA BOGA AN*mEFAG, ARGENTINE SCUM pouring in every DAY and no one seems to bat an eye. Typical, the J*w has tricked the world and an entire """white""" nation that the Argentines are of Caucasoid origin. Pathetic. Mexicans are the one true Aryan master race, it is clear and all discovered by taking a visit to Mexico. The UV rays are so bright (white, basically) that they can blind outsiders, the Mexicans up north as so white that their skin penetrates the very soul of gringos, they are a great people, Mexicans and Chicanos (aka IBERIANS) alike. Learn the difference, Sup Forums, it can save your life.

Yes and mexican food but can't get it from here.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LEgkH9fWA

youtube.com/watch?v=CzEbm7yup7g
Fuera puto

Yes. Mexicans are good people.

fuck you

Maybe on the third date, hun

Rude, kys

t. an*Mefag KARA BOGA indio
He is RIGHT, Mexico is IBERIAN and white.

>He is RIGHT,
You stupid namefag, you made both posts yourself, kys balagardete

No, but you are quite popular among mainstream Japanese bands.

We don't like fags here

Chicanos > mexicagados

Yes i like it , algún problema!!

Yeah, kinda.

ironic comment from a norteño

gas immediately

Salsa por favor

t. butthurt wyboi

HAHA! That's rich coming from you, northern faggots.

The Mexican posters on here are usually tsundere af.

I want tho couscous your shawarma so hard right now.

How the FUCK did you knew i'm from the Glorious North? And we're the manliest dirty southerners don't project your faggotry on us. Even your women want some Northern dick to satisfy them
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDiiFL5oTq8

:^)

The mexican who keeps making Mexico related threads and often uses an american VPN to make such threads is a fucking nigger. There I said it

Why is their flag so edgy?

I think it’s unironically the best thing about them. That flag design is so macho and powerful. Also it kinda looks like Italy, and I’m a huge cuck for Italy.

What are you talking about?

>A motherfucker who looks like pic related is giving me a (you)
HAHAHA don't you have so cows to milk or donkeys to fuck?
Better catch up with your dad in the amapola fields lmoa

only reason why they're saying norteño is cause it's the most famous non-standard accent here, they literally couldn't give a reason as to why they chose it over the others

homosexual comment

i LOVE mexico

The jealousy is real, go back to singing movimiento naranja, indio
They literally said it's manlier and sexier, just deal with it south boy

holy shit, you fucking unhealthy morbid parasite riden piece of crap, my sides are gone right now. I'm surprised you even got a computer.
This only gets better
Is your barn a wifi receptor?

I like Mexican qt

meh, learn to take a compliment

Whatever indio, go back to your milpa and stay in your fucking shithole don't come here

fuck off whore

why would anyone ever move to the north? lmao

Race mixing is wrong

They provide me with decent food, qt Latina girls, and one of my greatest friends, but they're definitely in need of some French style revolution

lmao this
Why would anyone give up warm baths, desinfected food, pavement streets, schools, hospitals to live in a barn? lmoa

I don't know, ask all the veracruchangos we have over here. We need to build a wall

These Japanese cholas are hot af

yes, but i don't like asians

>Do you like Mexico thread
>yes, but i don't like asians
What did he mean by this?

Not so much

are those, gooks? With a mexican flag? I'm so confused

why amigo

The eagle eating a serpent on top of a nopal was supposed to be the sign the Aztecs used to establish their city Tenochtitlan (now Mexico City)

The colors mean something. White is for peace, red is for the blood during the independence and fuck I don't remember what the green was. I didn't really pay attention during history classes.

I don't really know enough about this country to like/hate it.
I love mexican food tho

Yes, I used to dream about being a soldier in some cartel.