Castlevania - 1 step away from perfection

The aesthetics, the voice acting, and the story are all great. They even did the fan services without making them too obviously stand out from the plot.

The only thing that's missing from the series is the music. For fucks sake, there are people on youtube that composes castlevania style music, the baroque style harpsichord, for shit and giggles. Surely, a good budgeted production such as this can find some talent to compose musics that were in line with the games.

One of the best thing from all the castlevania games were the music.

Really hope once they get into the castle, the music would be there to accompany the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSiZozFSWCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cENqIz_x5jU
youtube.com/watch?v=cX8TLAMwrqg
youtube.com/watch?v=GmUZ8B2pgAc
youtube.com/watch?v=sySkD2Nfwok
youtube.com/watch?v=Oquad3rnZSI&list=PL9C2427AFB919D8C2
youtube.com/watch?v=R1BKsUTIBdE&index=4&list=PL9C2427AFB919D8C2
youtube.com/watch?v=dknftT3LjX4&index=7&list=PL9C2427AFB919D8C2
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ghd3tvsNAs#T25m:40s
youtube.com/watch?v=r9twTtXkQNA
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/07/07/castlevania-renewed-for-second-season-on-netflix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What music are you thinking of specifically? I feel like they could use some orchestral songs from the LoS games and it would fit pretty well. Not sure about electric guitar songs.

organ, harpsichord, the atmospheric kind from SotN or X

I hope they whip this one out for Alucard eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=rSiZozFSWCQ

organ renditions of the Bloodlines OST would be orgasmic

youtube.com/watch?v=cENqIz_x5jU

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS

I'LL SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT

BUT AS SOON AS IT'S OVER I'M OUT I KNOW YOUR FUCKING SHIT FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU SHITTY ASS BULLSHIT DEATH NOTE PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK YOU.

YOU COULDN'T LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE. YOU COULDN'E LEAVE THE NINJA TURTLES AND THE FUCCKING TRANFORORS ANDA DFKAJSDLFKAJSDL;FKJASDL;FKJASDL;KFJAS FUCJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJASDLKCJSALKFASDLKFJLKSDJFLKASDJFL;KDASJFL;KDASJFL;KASDJFKL;JSD

Hate the new games as much as you want but they nailed some of the music tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=cX8TLAMwrqg

They could use this for Dracula like the games did.

fuck you
i resubbed for this shit
fuck you

Is that Hans Zimmer?

Youre either retarded or this is bait

>Castelvania
fucking spic

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm excuse me...???????

Smooth move, Brian

You fucking retard

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

HAH. Got you bastards. My real name is John. WeW lad. Defintely not Brian. Anyway how's your sex life?

Are more episodes confirmed?

>MUH VIDEO GAMES

Anyone got some webms made? Might aswell make some if not.

Season 2 2018

>trevor vs alucard

HAHA

I GOT YOU SHOWTIME

I FUCKING GOT YOU

NICE TRY

THAT'S OK

Really? I thought the sound editing was off for the voice actors and sfx. Pretty much didn't like anything sound related in this series. Script and visuals were great though.

Brian . . . buddy . . . come on.

Quality bait

This rendition in LoS is perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=GmUZ8B2pgAc

it's ok, chimpanzee
I have nottii-
nothing to hide

That game is fucking shit though.

LoS1 is Castlevania kino good sir

let me school you niggas
youtube.com/watch?v=sySkD2Nfwok
HAVE AT YOU

LoS1? Nah, that one was a decent action adventure, a bit derivative but fairly competently made. Also with good music and VAs.

You're fucking shit. LoS was an amazing game in the vein of classic Castlevania games. Not that metroidvania shit that's been choking the franchise for years now. LoS2 does suck though

its best with subs and the original japanese voice acting if you actually care about anime but this is dumb netflix people so you probably your little brains can't handle that Sup Forums right?

Someone post screenshots

Whatever. I played a couple on the DS but Symphony of the Night was the best. You're right I night be shit, but there was never a better game than SoTN

This is bait.

SOTN WAS SICKKKKK BRO
youtube.com/watch?v=Oquad3rnZSI&list=PL9C2427AFB919D8C2

youtube.com/watch?v=R1BKsUTIBdE&index=4&list=PL9C2427AFB919D8C2

Gonna need links to those youtube channels senpai. No lie, I love that shit please hook me up.

OH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=dknftT3LjX4&index=7&list=PL9C2427AFB919D8C2

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ghd3tvsNAs#T25m:40s

Wow a lot of bullshit shit Alucards out there.

HEY NETFLIX

WHERE'S MY CASH YOU BITCH?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9twTtXkQNA

are there any plans to do the rest of the series or do they only have the rights for cv3?

The writing was insanely bad and yet it ended up being a funny thing.

Faithful adaptation.

What has good writing for you?

Not him but the "The church is evil and we stand for science in the XV century!" is overused nowadays. Also the inquisition and burn of witches happened a couple of centuries later.

I laughed when the writer said he wouldn't put Grant in it "because there are no pirates, it's a landlocked area" then proceeds to fill the script with "fucks" and witty banter.

It's shit.

Did you not watch the show? That part of the church where nothing but thugs in cloth. There was an actual priest that helped out in the end.

I thought the acting was awful. All of it. Even the main character. The animation was good though. Too bad the good parts are all rushed while the boring and predictable parts are drawn out to the point of absurdity with every line repeated in five different ways in every repetitive conversation.

i might be alive then, nice

>Sypha will never feed you her piss

I forgot about his 2 second appearence between all the church assassins and the bow(clergy)men.

So 4 episodes is all we get? What the fuck? This was more like a teaser than anything.

you'r a sad little person and welcome to anime

S2 is planned for 2018 but by that time most of the hype will die down

They are missing Grant.

It's not even anime, and your opinion is worth nothing anyway because of how transparently butthurt you are. There's no reason for you to cry about criticism of work that isn't even yours.

This.

How the hell is this a complete season? It's just 4 episodes.

They probably have no faith in the success of this show and didn't want to spend a lot until they know if it will be successful. At less than two hours long, though, it almost looks like they made a feature-length movie and then decided to split it up into a four-episode series after the fact.

>4 episodes
Where are the rest?

It was originally supposed to be 3 80 minute direct to DVD movies about 10 years ago. Season 2 is 8 episodes and the rest of the story. I hope to god they hire better writers and better inbetweeners.

>one episode to introduce Dracula and his backstory
>two-and-a-half episodes to set up an excuse for Belmont to team up with Sypha
>half an episode to accidentally find Alucard

>see you next year lol!

In Warren Ellis' balls

Brian get it together mate

>7/10 threads on page 0 are about fucking cartoons right now

I knew this pleb chink trash was going to bring you manchildren in here in droves. I knew I should have gone out with my friends drinking tonight so I wouldn't have to be on here with you fucking losers who can't stay on your containment boards, I knew you would be here on a Friday / Saturday talking about gay fucking cartoons and having never felt a vagina after your disgusting births, I knew most of you would still be here even though you should have killed yourselves years ago. I'd take a fucking flamethrower to this board if I could.

>s2 is 8 episodes
source?

And Brian , FUCK YOU TOO!

How do I become a vampire? I want to suck blood through girl's toes

>metroidvania shit
>metroidvania
>shit

>Sup Forumsposting
>being an ultra contrarian cock slurping shitposting autistic faggot

THE GREAT RED DRAAAAAAAACULA

comicbook.com/gaming/2017/07/07/castlevania-renewed-for-second-season-on-netflix/

Go bite the nutsack of the man who is pounding your mother right now and drink his ball blood. His name is Blacula. Also cover yourself with glitter and be mopey and listen to Morrissey.

>LoS was an amazing game in the vein of classic Castlevania games.
Nah it was a God of War rip off with a different skin. It wasn't even a japanese game and it killed the franchise. The metroidvanias were the best of their genre, LOS was a mediocre beat'em up and the series lost its identity.

>LoS2 does suck though
It was the exact same game but with a lesser budget since the first one didn't sell enough to keep the budget high. It's easy to please AAA nigger like you. Just shit a big budget and they'll suck your cock.

I want Sup Forumsmblr, Sup Forumseddit, and Sup Forumsutismos to fuck off.

>Alucard pulls off the Alucard Sword special move
MUH FUKKEN DICK

Hope Wall Chicken makes it in at some point. And Dracula commenting "Miserable little pile of secrets"

This guy knows what's up.
LoS is the gaming equivalent of fast food. It initially sets your senses ablaze, but you're shitting your brains out 30 minutes later because it was made to please the lowest common denominator in an attempt to check every box possible.

well fuck me, thanks user
I hope they actually move on to the rest of the series after 3

The writing is bad but it's good enough for this kind of show. The few key fights looked great too.

I think people are going to be super critical of season 2 because this season exceeded everyones expectations by not being complete shit.

Watch konami being jews be the reason for the show having no Castlevania music

Literally atheist redditor's wet dream the show. Fan base ruins it core

>even god himself thought the clergy of gresit was a bunch of bullshit
>still get triggered when they're BTFO

anyone know where to get the english audio version?
the jap dub with english subs is retarded as its made my whiteys.
would be appreciated.

Aren't the Belmonts men of the Church in the games?

fuck off fbi

In the games the belmonts were exiled by the church before cv3 and got reinstated and supported after cv3, they're setting that up with the corrupt bishop being killed

give me the sauce or i send a platoon of rabid negroids to your door

>that moment when trevor throws an axe
Iffy execution aside, their heart's in the right place.

>konami being jews be the reason for the show having no Castlevania music
What did you mean by this?
>Guys the Church is evil so it's made by an edgy atheist XDDD
But that's literally the plot of Castlevania. Go deus vult on Jerusalem or something

>But that's literally the plot of Castlevania.
it is not. Eradicating the chaotic evil the castle embodies has always been the main drive. The Church is an occasional hurtle at worst, but is usually begrudgingly or even enthusiastic supportive of the heroes. Moreover Drac is a fedora.

>The Church is an occasional hurtle at worst
During Castlevania III the Belmonts have gone into exile because humans feared them and saw them as monsters. It's implied later on in the series that the Church doesn't quite like them even though they tolerate them.

It makes sense that they decided to connect the dots here and give the church this shade of darkness. And Alucard's story is literally his mother dying in a fire because of a witch trial. It also makes sense to make the church inquisition-tier.

I have only seen chapter 1 so far, but I liked what I saw. And Drac is not a fedora. He knows God exists, but he has strayed from his path and now seeks only power and revenge. The japs would have probably done something among these lines. Nothing wrong with it.

only one true and relevant question remains:
IS THE ANIMATION GOOD?

How did Gaijin animate this so well? I didn't think anybody outside of Japan could make animation this nice anymore. It's been 20 years since Disney(tm) did anything 2d