Are you a trust fund baby?

>parents paid for my first car, all my education, and gave me 35k when I left home
Feels good

REEEEE BOURGEOIS NORMIE

and I had 85 million in le bitcoins :D

>dad has been working for a start up as one of the founding members
>it's been 10 years and they're starting to look like they might be salable for millions
>dad's gonna become a millionaire after I've grown up and moved out of the house
>even if I was younger he still wouldn't let me see any of it because muh hard work muh earn your own way
the worst part is I know he's right, kids like you are insufferable bitches and being that myself and having to live with that 24/7 sounds like the worst kind of hell. Still sucks knowing how close luxury is.

family lived paycheck to paycheck. proper middle class. didn't have to worry about money but at the same time couldn't spend too much

Trust fund children should unironically be killed.

>$500 first car
>stopped school because I work to pay it and don't want to take out loans
>won't be attending again until 2019
>parents gave me a hug when I left home
At least there's no problems in my family and we all love each other.

>paycheck to paycheck
Wrong. Most people that think they’re middle class aren’t actually middle class, owning a house in the suburbs =/= middle class. Only what you think of as upper middle class, ie doctors, lawyers, etc are actually middle class.

>At least there's no problems in my family and we all love each other.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is bullshit, those guys are upper-middle and upper class

You Chinese or what?

are you dumb

That's retarded though. You have to make $200k+ to be middle-class?

My dad bought me a car when I went to college and is paying for my college and gives me some pocket money like 1K every 2-3 months. 35k on top of that? nah, not that lucky.

No.

Don't trust fund babies have like 1+ mil saved up for them? Or at least 6 digits? 35k is enough to last you a year of being a lower-middle class NEET and that's about it

>>parents paid for all my education, and bought me an apartment when i got into med school, i'm afraid of driving because i got into a crash when i was learning so i don't really want to learn since i like to drink too much.

I'm not a trust fund baby i think.

>Most people that think they’re middle class aren’t actually middle class,

This guys knows. Neoliberals rule the world thanks to convincing people they are not poor.

I wish I was a rich mans kid who could just do nothing all day, leave school at 16 since you're never gonna have to work anyway.

This would be true in England, but not here.

You are right, however. Living paycheck to paycheck is NOT middle class. Maybe lower-middle class, but certainly not middle class.
Middle class stable, comfortable living with some luxuries. Nurses, policemen, teachers, low-management etc.

nobody ever bought me anything but cloth and food

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My dad is upper middle class but sadly hasnt helped me much aside from letting me live with him and paying half of my car and college. It's kinda bull shit because he could have payed the full amount of all of that in like a few days of him working but he is a republitard.

I'm poor, I wear second hand clothes, I don't have a car but still my mother gives me 10€ a week and my father is an asshole. at least he stopped drinking

>gift car from grandpa (sold the family house, bought himself a BMW, gave me his old car ('13 Focus) because I'm his favourite grandson)
>parents pay for college
>free food, free housing, don't have to pay jackshit despite making more money than both of my parents, why move lol
>blow all my money in gadgets and anime figs

Maybe not trust fund level but bretty good I think

Why should he pay for it?

Trust fund babby here
Mine was from a lawsuit,, 2ish mil to my name
Ironically ive had immediate family dip into it for BS reasons and flip out when i cut them off

Because I want him to.

>be american
>sue people
every time

>buys chinese cartoon dolls for girls
>good
Think about your life again m8

I have already a car and free housing, what else should I spend my money on? I can't buy an apartment because my income is off the books and I don't want to pay taxes. I could move out and rent but fuck that noise.