Apparently this was successful for some reason...

Apparently this was successful for some reason. If you thought this video game looking garbage was appealing enough to see, you are a fucking faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my name is OP and in addition to gargling semen before bed, I hate fun

Why do you hate fun?

Do you hate Homecoming too?

Fuck off it was good. They did more with it than they had to.

it was 6/10 and nowhere near as good as peter jacksons kong

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

>Fun

Why is it whenever we have a kaiju thread going some faggot makes another?

It's the only monster movie that can be considered post-modern and transcendent of the genre, if you're so pretentious to avoid the movie because it had CGI effects you are the lowest kind of pleb

It could have been fun, but the writing and direction were terrible.

>transcendent of the genre

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM

retards watched Godzilla 2014 too

I saw it at the discount theater. Only cost me two dollars.

you aren't even the real uridon

If you honestly find it fun to spam this shit you should neck yourself

>is less popular than Godzilla
>even in his home country of the US

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

It was fun and did what it tried to do. King Kong was never good. It was literally just a special effects movie with tits when it first came out why are you trying to pretend it ruined some kind of legacy of high art?

Reminder that the original movie made a joke calling black people gorillas

The movie wasn't as quirky and fun as it thought it would be. You can throw as many hit songs and quips at an audience, but you won't have the heart and ingenuity of the movies you're trying to copy.

>giving this twat money
Now he gets to ruin Metal Gear Solid. Good job guys.

>implying he will have that much control
he said he's been in regular talks with kojima for 3 years, before the kojima/konami split. avi arad, the producer of the film, decided keifer for the role of snake, likely with the intention of getting him in the movie. it's a sony movie. sony, who kojima is now working for. the final piece to TPP is the movie, and kojima is going to have reign over much of the story, roberts will have very little creative control. mark my words.

nice almost trips caramel

This was litterally force deaths the movie, just like Rogue One
TRASH

>for some reason

I thought this movie was a great action flick honestly. I know it's plenty but it was a genuine surprise. It looked very good, the 70s aesthetic was comfy, the characters were decent and the special effects were pretty good. I thought I would hate it but it felt like what MCU movies should feel like. The movie has a style that's pretty distinctive. It's by no means high art but as far as blockbusters go, I thought it was very good. Only qualms are Tom Hiddleston is really bland in this, just "Stoic Action Man" #23, but Brie's tits made up for it

fuck you

Yeah I'm sure they actually care about Kojima's opinion on how to make the movie. Just like George Lucas' story treatments for the new trilogy were treated with such respect.

I don't think you'd find many MAGA hat wearers at Yale.

>decline in fields = dumbing down
Who wrote this garbage? It means its falling out of favor. It was popular because the government pushed for it during the 50's