Countries worse than brazil

Didn't add african and war thorn countries because they can easily apply for refugee and gain resident visa, while the other shitholes are forever stuck in their places

in red: may be worse than brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZW94SWchE
insightcrime.org/news/brief/commando-heist-plunges-paraguay-border-town-chaos/
insightcrime.org/news/brief/brazil-biggest-gang-pcc-planning-kingpin-pavao-paraguay-prison-break-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paraplegicgay and Equator can't be that bad...
right?
...right?

What the fuck, I got robbed three times today, I hate this place.

i dont think paraguay is worst than brazil

OP probably butthurt macaco

Most of the world is worse than Brazil. We're a first world superpower. France, Spain, Italy, Japan, all worserer than Brazil.

On what metric is Mexico possibly worse than Brazil? You're an even more violent country than we are.

Only USA, Germany and Australia is better than Brazil, rest is worse.

Brazil please
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZW94SWchE

I really hate Brazilian posters and their desesperation for attention

Brazil MAKES Paraguay worse
insightcrime.org/news/brief/commando-heist-plunges-paraguay-border-town-chaos/
insightcrime.org/news/brief/brazil-biggest-gang-pcc-planning-kingpin-pavao-paraguay-prison-break-police/

Are these attentiom whore threads really made by Brazilians? Sometimes I think they are Argentinians or another hispanics trolling us.

There is a Turk and a Portuguese with Brazilian proxies too.

It's so sad. Brazil literally was endowed with massive amounts of economic resources, and has a large coast, so should have ended up a powerful trading nation and a high income country. Instead, they fuck it all up and have 12% inflation every year

kys

Actually 90% of the world is worse than this country.

I would never leave this country for any South American or third world shithole.

Only Western countries and Japan

MACACO FURIA

MACACO FURIA

Literally Africa

kek nothing is worse than brazil you stupid monkeyzillian

What's your point nigger?
Besides sex tourism, nobody wants to visit your brown reggaeton shithole, let alone settle there.

The entire world wants to live in Brazil. We have the best weather, best culture, we're nice and respectful to each other, our economy is rising fast.

((((cringe))))

rude af

Are you stuck in the 2000's? Our economy is growing 1% a year.

Brazil would actually get better if you deported all the whites so they wouldn't have anything to get jealous over and ask for gibs.

It's Turkish proxies. Don't give them attention.

Mexican cartels are worse than anything Brazil has.

USA making wars in the middle east is far worse than mexican cartels, so shut the fuck up.

ISIS had some inspiration.
If it wasn't for Iraq, how would we test our new toys? Why do you fucking think we nuked Japan?

>while the other shitholes are forever stuck in their places
>mexico

>the wall