What it's like to be a MALE FEMINIST

How long did you last?

youtube.com/watch?v=yHyzPOR_IhU

Long enough to be optimistic, desu

I think that male feminists used to be cool until many of them mixed things up with sjw bullshit

Couldn't make it past 15 seconds of her fat face

I can't even get my self to click the link

Like 5 seconds. I would honestly rather stab myself with a fork than watch that whole vid.

25 seconds
Did I win?

no wonder white bitches want the brown paki cock
look at that pathetic specimen

"I found a unicorn"

Thats a good word for this massive faggot

I grew up as one but the relentless stupidity of women and going off to college really woke me up. About one year after I was in college I wasn't really a Liberal anymore. I drifted to the Libertarians and when I realized that they are just a bunch of idealism in a pretty package, I went to the white nationalists. These days, I mostly try to get people of all colors to wake up to the Central Banking scams that enslave all people who use that money.

All people must be educated on that topic. Central Banking can not be defeated by violence, only by knowledge. Without Central Banking there will be less pressure to force racial integration, though I doubt the race tension can be truly eliminated. That discussion leads down some dark roads though. So I stick to Central Bank Awareness posts.

I looked at the thumbnail and lost.

These poor people are just so confused.

They live in their make-believe worlds and pay no heed to their own active enslavement by those who are truly evil.

They have lost the ability to think on their own, having mind melded themselves to "popular culture", which is nothing more than utter depravity.

These poor, poor people. I actually feel sorry for them.

I have become accustomed to the fact that I am surrounded by seething liberal degenerates at all times. You just gotta learn to live with them, there's no changing them as they have no capacity to think.

Robots. Sheep. Poor wretched souls damned to eternal hellfire. I wish I could save them.

can you elaborate a bit on the topic of central banking?

>first second in
>fat bitch talking
Immediately turned off
I can't do it famalam I can't

>fat people
>ever having opinions worth considering

This

Exposing the central banking scam is the most important thing, only then do other ideologies matter otherwise we are all enslaved

>Some fat bitch
>So guys, I have found you a unicorn, a unico-
3 seconds

>That lipstick

Thank God they mark themselves.

this

I lost on the words, "Surviving modern masculinity"

>we're so enlightened and above everybody else just look at how retro and special snowflake we try to look

thanks god people like you post here. i thought i was alone. central banking should be 90% of pol threads.

These "men" should not be allowed penises. Identifying as a modern feminist should be grounds for castration. Day of the rope will include these indoctrinated retards.

fat and soft
like a fucking pig
I can't believe this is the kind of people making our "elite"

Holy shit. He says he started writing this book because his dad died and they both start laughing.

Then the fat pig says that his dad was killed by his masculinity, the cuck agrees, and they both laugh

Disgusting

What does "dying because of his masculinity" mean? Dying in battle? Was he a solider or what? Not going to watch the video desu.

Any man that dies in battle, even an enemy, I have respect for.

I really don't know. I'm guessing perhaps his dad worked a job and provided for his family, perhaps a physically demanding job, and ended up dying early because of the labor stress.

They're basically saying he deserved to die because he provided for his family like a man should. Let's hope this cuck never breeds (if he is even capable of inseminating a woman), I'm sure he'll let his children starve to prove a point about his lack of masculinity.

>Let's hope this cuck never breeds (

I would bet my life on this: if you checked this cunts testosterone and compared to the average, it'd be below that. He's leaking estrogen.

"Surviving Masculinity"....dies

Well the only way to be a REAL male feminist is a secret ritual. In which you are gathered by other feminists, castrated with a carving. A tattoo of the feminist insignia placed where your member was previously. As well as hormone treatment so you will become more female than male.
Sick stuff.

1 minute