LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 7
Darth Vader #23
Star Wars #21

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Celebration Reel
youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

hungry-ewok.ru/sw/all_books.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best waifu

I love how that entire arc was a dragged out Grievous escape complete with him working his droids to death so they all collapsed from lack of power.

Vader is not so bad a boss by comparison.

I'm gonna turn on Empire Strikes Back here soon while I work on some drawings for people. Join in and chat or whatever.

>tfw this never happened.
>an opportunity mi/ss/ed

Starting in a few minutes, already a few people hanging in chat.

It took me a while to get that the first time I saw it.

>Wedge is now shit out of luck with his crush on Norra
>Wedge and Leia are severely distraught to see Norra with her husband

I can't believe Wendig's turned Wedge into a fucking mopey unrequited lover

Also Leia wants in on that Norra action? Huh.

No, that user didn't quote the whole point that put the Leia bit into context.

Everyone does

Probably even Han

Luke might too in Empire's End

For anons wondering about Ashley's lego dress it's 10000 bricks sewn into a real dress, so she didn't have to feel the angular goodness of 10000 bricks stabbing her body.

I doubt Luke will even show up in Empire's End. He's been "suspiciously absent" in the first two books, so he probably won't be in the third.

Shh, just go with it , it's better this way

But yeah, Leia's distraught because Han and Chewie didn't return with the others in the Falcon

This book better end with them all consoling each other while clinking glasses of blue milk.

Weeeeeell not Chewie. Doesn't get a medal (at least during the actual ceremony), doesn't get a hug.

I imagine we'll be getting a "Skywalker" novel after Episode VIII releases to tell us just what the fuck he has been doing all this time

Or to show us his trying to rebuild the Order and failing, I dunno

I don't care about them bricks. Post more Ashley. Please?

I still like the idea that Chewie later stole Han's medal and gave it away to some random kid he met for like a day.

It happens to the best of us user. Don't worry

Later Han is shouting, "Where the fuck's my medal?!" and Chewie just sits back, folds his arms behind his head, and does that hrf-hrf-hrf-hrf-hrf laugh of his

I just realized.

5-and-a-half seasons of Clone Wars and this thing never shows up ONCE.

So I have the entire Star Wars: Republic comic series from legends downloaded but I don't feel like reading all of it. What are the best story arcs?

I think it was shown in season 7 in the Bad Batch episodes. Could be wrong though.

Clones were too pure for this galaxy

Jabiim

R.I.P Stance

Outlander
Battle of Jabiim
The Stark Hyperspace War
Into the Unknown
Hidden Enemy

So, who the fuck is Maul anyway?

They tell us next to nothing about him in Ep. 1 and then they kill him, and they never touch on his backstory during TCW either.

he's a night sister

Dude was born on Dathomir and offered to Sheev as an apprentice because Talzin saw the Sith as potential allies

>never touch on his backstory

He wanted Obi-Wan to himself but Qui-Gon wouldn't let him

RIP Cutup
RIP Waxer
RIP Heavy
RIP Tup
RIP Fives
RIP Hardcase
RIP Oddball
RIP Colt
RIP Thorn
RIP Havoc
RIP 99
RIP Charger
RIP Slamer
RIP Bel
RIP Niner
RIP Gearshift
RIP Hawkeye
RIP Kosmos
RIP Matchstick

you forgot Boba

Baka, stop spreading lies, Qui-Gon-san was fully supportive of their love

Well, we'll see.

You and I both know that Lucasfilm will have him claw his way out of the Sarlacc as soon as they find something interesting for him to do afterward.

Remember that time when Disney had Josh Trank lined up to make a Boba Fett movie starring Michael B Jordan?

What a shitshow.

>open Aftermath
>want to try to force myself to read it
>read a page and a half
>close it

Am I making progress?

Towards madness and your true destiny as zhe

Sounds like me trying to read Twilight.

...with a strong emphasis on 'trying'.

Why would you even? Was it a bet? Same with Wendig, I don't think the thing will ever matter. I'll be surprised if the "Rax is snoke" shit pays off because at this point I'd be surprised if anything that goes into Aftermath matters to Lucasfilm. For all the little asides the book has it doesn't really seem to be adding much.

Made an image attempting to explain hyperspace and the Kessel Run.

Actually Sidious said Talzin would be his apprentice and instead he stole Maul from her. It pissed her off.

What happened to him? He was cool.

Ever wonder 'how bad could it be?'

Either way, I regretted my choice about half a page in.

>Aftermath gives background to one of Sheev's advisors, Rae Sloane, and the biggest Imperial Remnant post-Endor
>Life Debt continues fleshing out the crumbling Empire by showing Amedda, Sloane and her ""advisor"" Rax, and Sheev's interest in Jakku.
>Life Debt also looks into liberating Kashyyyk
>Empire's End is going to show how cold war peace was established in the galaxy with the defeat of the Empire at Jakku and the peace talks, and flesh out whatever the fuck is under Jakku's surface that Sheev wanted.
>Empire's End also has the AT-AT that Rey made a home on the back cover (unveiled today at SDCC), so the whole "Jakku is important, guys!" thing is going to reflect in Rey somehow, probably in Ep 8 or 9
I'd say that's pretty important, user.

Does it? Not sure why. We already knew how the Empire was going down. Aftermath dicked around and basically was a donut steel show with Wedge. You didn't even mention Snap having a roll, which shows how "important" this all is.

Like others have said, if this book weren't Star Wars people wouldn't give a damn.

Life Debt was pretty enjoyable

i posted this in the last thread but nobody responded: does anyone have downloads or scans for True Love and A Recipe for Death, the two short stories in Tales from a Galaxy Far Far Away that were only published in physical form?

Star Wars has never been known as the franchise that let's a simple mention of an event go unmentioned in some form. Just knowing that the Empire dies at Jakku isn't enough for most fans, we have to know how it happens. Aftermath trilogy is doing that for us.

The way Filoni was talking in recent interviews, sounds like Rebels might be getting that far in the timeline anyways if he has his way.

He said similar things about The Clone Wars

It MAY end up being useful when other writers pick up things and do much better with them, rather like how he picked up Rae Sloane and pretty much shat on her character. Until then it's nothing but a collection of footnotes.

"Remember Rey's At-At home! Well it's in this book!"
"And?"
"That's it! Isn't it amazing!"

and they would have continued but the Disney buyout changed things. All he said with Rebels is that as long as Disney keeps asking for it he'll keep making it.

Filoni is nothing if not ambitious.

And Clone Wars ending was just as much WB throwing a fit about distributing a now-Disney product as it was Disney not willing to give Lucasfilm Animation the budgets they got under George.

His current mission in life is to make sure everyone gets to enjoy Zimas.

Filoni is really loved by Disney so I'm happy for him.

What? The distributer didn't matter. It was funding, i.e. funds redirected into making Disney's new movies, and the creative staff didn't want to continue George's vision without him (presumably with the reduction in quality of that vision anyway).

WB? They never paid a damn thing and had no rights or say in the product.

anyone else think it's possible that the Fulcrum who recruits Wedge isn't Ahsoka but Agent Kallus? i don't recall Aftermath specifying Fulcrum's gender. it just says

"Once upon a time, he crashed an A-wing at the lip of a volcano—one of his first runs out as a pilot for the then-burgeoning Rebel Alliance, at the urging of a friend—a rebel agent known only as Fulcrum. That crash left him limping for months, and there? His leg was broken. In three places, no less. Almost cut short any career he hoped to have as a pilot, but he convinced the rebels to let him work a freighter manning the guns and as occasional navigator, so."

and we know from the season 3 trailer that Kallus-as-Fulcrum tells the Ghost crew about the defectors who want to join up, including Wedge

He IS the Most Interesting Man on Naboo (who we never saw again)

So there goes my 'Revan' proposal.

>mfw I'm selling my copy of Aftermath at a garage sale tomorrow for $1

FIRE SALE!
LITERAL FIRE SALE!

I never read Dark Disciple, and I apologize in advance, but I'm still not clear on some things

Do we know exactly how the Nightsisters, specifically Mother Talzin handle the Force? In S6 she says that she's not a natural force wielder, but apparently Sheev was going to take her has his Sith apprentice.

But she stole the Living Force from the Bardotans to with the intent achieve force sensitivity.

I know people interact with the Force in different ways, and understand that the Nightsisters do so through ritual, but that's still pretty unexplained. So where does her power come from?

A big-ass animal

Do you think we'll see more novel characters in Rebels and media? I really want to see Sloane and Ciena in action.

I'm planning an ultimate Star Wars marathon for once the new trilogy ends.

>The Phantom Menace
>Attack of the Clones
>The Clone Wars (including the movie)
>Revenge of the Sith
>Rebels
>Young Han Solo
>Rogue One
>A New Hope
>The Empire Strikes Back
>Return of the Jedi
>The Force Awakens
>Ep. VII and IX

And depending on how Rebels goes, I might wind up watching it in between OT movies.

Well in the Legends continuity his real name was actually Maul.

Your gonna have to look for it though, it's in here somewhere
hungry-ewok.ru/sw/all_books.htm

I mean, with a name like Maul, you don't really need a Sith name to make you sound scary, do you?

In the EU, he became a Moff.

wow, thanks!

Half of that shit needs to go

I don't give a shit about the quality, if it's a movie or TV show and it's still canon, I'm watching it.

I'd put Han Solo before Rebels.

That one's still kinda TBD because we don't know when exactly it's set.

See you in 2020.

I've got a stasis tube and an egg timer, so I'm all set.

>That one's still kinda TBD because we don't know when exactly it's set.

It'd have to be before Rebels. Otherwise why call it YOUNG Han Solo? Han was already in his 30s during ANH. If it's between Rebels and R1, then I don't see any justification for calling it Young Han Solo given that Rebels will probably end when R1 starts, and R1 happens like probably weeks before the events of ANH.

It has to take place before Rebels.

Looks like a hell of a weekend. I'll join you.

Good pic user, that explains it pretty well
Is Han Solo changing his hyperdrive to be more precise canon?

Am I the only one who thinks that Han was just bullshitting to try and impress what he thought were a couple ignorant locals who wouldn't know shit about space travel with fancy words?

Yes. He tried to do it with his bulk freighter too.

That didn't work.

Awesome, I didn't know that!

Originally yes, but you know how the EU was.

Who voices chopper?

No one and everyone, probably.

No Hailfire droids either.

I'm sure they would have gotten to them eventually. There was still at least 2 seasons...

Smuggler's Run confirms that Chewie did in fact get his own Medal. It's just he was too tall for Leia to put it around his neck, so he just held it, and his hands were so big you couldn't see the Medal. And then yeah, in his spotlight comic, he gave it away, because Wookiee's probably don't give a fuck about some tiny piece of gold they can't even wear. And also so the LSG/Writers can just get it out the way and never mention it again probably.

It irked me a little because there was like three "Chewie didn't get a medal" jokes at Celebration, and nobody, not even Pablo, decided to drop some new trivia where tons of people would have seen.

Talzin's son, Nightbrother, was taken as a child and trained in teh ways of the Sith because Sheev likely sensed great potential in him. That's about it, there's nothing more to say. He had a real name (although Feral and Savage Oppress don't really sound more convincing than Maul) but he can't even remember it.

I believe that "Fulcrum" is now just a codename used by Undercover Rebels, using Ahsoka's markings in tribute of her. I also agree that in this case, it's highly likely to be Kallus.

>5-and-a-half seasons of Clone Wars and this thing never shows up ONCE.
>I'm sure they would have gotten to them eventually

Well, to be fair, we didn't even see them in RoTS until the very end. So it kinda makes sense to me that they didn't appear in TCW at all.

I did that in the leadup to TFA and included non-canon stuff like the 80s cartoons, Ewok movies and the Holiday special

True, and this must have been a time-skip too, seeing as Vader seems very at-place next to Sheev, Tarkin looks older than in TCW, all the Imperial ships have been GREYED, and the Death Star is partly built.

>and the Holiday special
But... Why!?

Because completeness and the Rifftrax version's fun anyways

>True, and this must have been a time-skip too

Not by much. A month or two, maybe, considering we saw Luke and Leia with their eyes open. From what I understand of newborns, they don't open their eyes for the first time for a good while.

>seeing as Vader seems very at-place next to Sheev

Eh..

>Tarkin looks older than in TCW

I think that's just more the makeup guys trying to make based Pygram look like Cushing.

> all the Imperial ships have been GREYED

That's not really much of a big feat. All they had to do with that was sandblast the paint off in the hanger doors.

> and the Death Star is partly built.

I get the feeling that (and hopefully this would've been covered in TCW) the Death Star's earliest stages of construction began before the war was even over. We already know from the 'Crystal Crisis' arc that they were already gathering giant Kyber crystals during the war after all.

>Michael B Jordan
How horrifying

I just want KOTOR characters to show up. I'd rather movies cause most people don't care about the novels and tv shows.

Just keep JJ, Rian and Kasdan the fuck away from them.

What's wrong with Rian?