A walk in NJ

I am renting a house in a new jersey suburb with some buds for college. In this suburb, There are mixed social classes. Working class, middle class, and upper middle all in one neighborhood. It is mostly white, and one thing all these people have in common is their love for trump

I went for a walk, and I counted 12. TWELVE trump signs within blocks of each other. Some of these homes were big, some of these people owned s classes, porsches, XJs, some of these people had beat up f150s and ancient Chryslers and chevys

The NJ suburbs have a huge hardon for trump. I grew up in the same county, and in 2012, everyone was a Democrat. I was visiting my parents and there were multiple trump signs, but I didn't count them.

I don't understand how our state is blue. Is it Trenton? Is it Camden? Is it jersey city?

In this town, I have seen dozens of trump signs. I have only seen 2 Bernie sings (in the same house) and 1 Hillary sign.

Didn't take pictures of all of them, but they are everywhere

The closer you get to NYC and Phily the more you get blacks and other minorities who swing democrat. It can really have an effect on the statewide statistics on party affiliation. However, if you go up north around sussex and warren counties then you get more whites and more republicans. The same thing holds true for the south of NJ.

Are you in Bergen county? I'm in middlesex county and almost everyone here is liberal

I'm in Middlesex, East Brunswick. Grew up in Monroe

>I don't get how major population centers determine and fuck up everything
Just look at the fucking retarded gun laws that get voted in by faggot Trenton and northern fags who think they are New York.

From sussex, can confirm lots of trump support up this way. I feel like down towards the cities is pretty mixed though, was at paterson dmv a few weeks ago and a bunch of black dudes were talking about how awesome trump is

Christie has his fair share of anti fun laws

Camden County, south Jersey here. The real silent majority stands with Trump. This is a huge democrat area too, but I've been sporting my Trump hats, shirts, and signs with unexpectedly great feedback. Neighbors, friends, and coworkers talk politics with me, not angrily, but usually confused. Everyone and their mother KNOW Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit, but they all think trump is bad because "the news says so." After I answer their questions and tell them where to look about his policies, I usuay get a Trump vote out of them.

I know, hence why NJ needs to be nuked from orbit along with NYC. Maybe then Trump can rebuild with less cuckholdry. I'm ready for the blastwave now

why the fuck is 96% of Sup Forums from a shit hole called new jersey. that place is the trash dump of jewyork. the whole place stinks of garbage and is filled to the brim with niggers and leftist. just like jewyork. both states should be nukes and will be very soon due to oblacka giving iran the nukes.

i vacation in bradly beach every few months. i see trump flags on flagpoles, trump signs, and people with trump hats. new jersey is meme magic

Fuck off

Burlington county here, I'd say I see an even mix of signs

I live in NJ and Ive seen 2 small trump signs but yesterday I saw a fucking giant one in someones yard it covered their whole house. Also a guy on my street has a cruz sticker on his car lol

Up until around 1991, NJ was one of the most conservative states in the country. When you import brown people, things go downhill fast.

It's the suburbs of Philly and Jew York. I live in south Jersey. The farther you get away from the cities, the more white and less degenerate you get.

My people came from Camden 100 years ago when it was still white. The niggers ran everyone out of town and now it needs to be razed.

Can confirm. I'm about half an hour away from Camden, and there's still too many blacks for my tastes. Quality of life inproves once you get closer to the ocean.

Yo faggit.

I am in Morristown. Want to get a drink?

I've been kicked out of every single bar... So i actually don't know If I can show my face anymore.

New jersey richfag Monmouth county reporting. My town is white af . You can drive a half an hour to as bury park if you want your share of blacks and gay degeneracy but around here people are white, rich, and woke. Trump signs everywhere and not a a hillary supporter in site. Feels goodman, John that is.

Pantaloons!

I used to be one of those rich kid mother fuckers. My parents have a huge house in Mendham. They kicked me out. I go and visit now and again... and I see the TRUMP signs everywhere. I've got the Gadsden Flag and Trump Flag waving over my humble abode.

>Gadsden Flag
Didn't you hear? That flag was made by a slave owner, it's a symbol of racism now.

>here are mixed social classes. Working class, middle class, and upper middle all in one neighborhood.
How does this happen?

>one (1) trump sign visible
how motherfucking retarded are you OP kill yourself drink bleach do it do it now fucking end yourself

Good!

Finally. I can be a normal racist! Fuck niggers and their race baiting kike schemes.

NJ is 57% white at best. -609 bro.