SU Beach City Drift Episode is Bullshit

>2 kids
>neither of them know how to drive
>stevani fusion suddenly knows how to drive a stick shift and drift

BULLSHIT!

Steven knows how to operate stick.

It's a fucking cartoon, you autist.

Proofs?

You stupid faggots have over four threads up on the catalog. Why you aren't quarantined like /mlp/ is I'll never fucking know.

USE THE FUCKING GENERAL

Go back to your faggot cape shit, faggot.

Bitch, please. Rose practically invented the car.

Yes, because the only things on Sup Forums are SU and capeshit. Keep on showing how much you don't know shit about anything outside of your little clique of garbage, you retard.

>Keep on showing how much you don't know shit about anything outside of your little clique of garbage, you retard.

The irony

Bumpu

Why the fuck are there so many Steven universe threads?

Steven flew a fucking jet plane. Also Stevonnie has the pooled mental capacity of two very intelligent 13 year olds. Stevonnie likely has super human intelligence. Stevonnie could probably deduce how to drive expertly just by learning the controls once, like a fucking Pillar Man.

Steven Nuke

Abandon all hope.

'cause we Sup Forumsmblur up in here

>pooled mental capacity of an autistic fucktard and 13 year old

Ftfy

But user Rebecca Sugar is bisexual.

>ugly as fuck
>thinks she's a special snowflake
>bisexual

I'm actually surprised she isn't a ftm transsexual.

Why you mad though? Steven is great and canonically a genius.

Just but cause your mother told you autism is a super power doesn't make it true.

Nigga how, he's never had any proper schooling, he's most likely dumb as a rock

i want stevonnie's feet in my face
i want stevonnie to impale me with her futacock

Because he was a born genius. IQ doesn't shift much no matter one's education. That said, Steven is homeschooled. The Crew had a Q&A said that Steven is homeschooled. He learns a lot from the gems and he "probably" takes online courses thanks to Greg.

In an official comic the principle of Connie's school demanded Steven take a standardized test to prove he was being educated. He passed with flying colors.

Didn't Connie say a couple episodes back that her dad let her practice driving or something? It's not uncommon for parents to teach their kids some driving stuff when they're pretty young after all.

#blacklivesmatter
#killallmen
#VoteforHillary
#StumpTrump

Stevonnie says that they've never driven before.

>Didn't Connie say a couple episodes back that her dad let her practice driving or something?
No? I've seen every episode at least twice and I have zero recollection of Connie stating or implying that she has ever driven a car.

That comic was so fucking bad it should be part of the story time of pain.
It may have been official, but I'll be damned if I have to actually acknowledge it.

Oh yes. I remember the day my father took me out on my 13th birthday and told me, "user, today I'm going to teach you some mad drift skillz in the civic and afterward we're going out for some street racing."

I won't disagree with you on that point.