Ugly New York JEW Killed - Family Makes Funny Video

"My daughta was a fawce to be weckoned with... ya anti-semitic bastid."

newser.com/story/229340/dead-nyc-joggers-mom-goes-on-profanity-laden-rant-against-murderer.html

Check out the bottle blond in the background crying fake tears. She's probably thinking, "Hmmm should I get drunk and fuck Chad, Anthony, or DeShaun tonight. I've had such a stressful day. Fuck, when will this bitch shut up? I want some Patron shots."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65VKykwm70E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i feel sorry for you

>"The whole world knows what a pathetic, puny, weak piece of filth you are," Vetrano continued. "Soon we’re going to have a face to (match) the d---less piece of garbage that you are. ... My daughter was a big believer in karma, and as you can see, she’s magical. The whole world knows she’s magical. And I guarantee you will pay forever."

holy shit the transphobia

OP is a punk making fun of the woman who was brutally raped and murdered.

Nobody deservves that

Check out the Asian male "friend" in the group picture.

Total beta orbiter. No doubt he wants to fuck some rich Jew pussy but he's stuck in the friend-zone for being too gay and too Asian. Shit, maybe he's the killer lol. Maybe he finally fucking snapped and just raped the bitch.

Also LOL @ the pictures of Karina Vetrano. She's making some stupid duckface in all of them.

CAn anyone WEBM the video? I don't want to enable a thousand (((scripts)))

Who killed her?

Turn yourself in OP.

We know you did it.

It was obviously a NIGGER. Everyone fucking knows that. The second you hear "raped and strangled" you should think "NIGGER CRIMINAL. NIGGER CRIMINAL."

In a different article the police said that recovered a sneaker and a pair of headphones. If that doesn't say "NIGGER CRIMINAL" I don't know what does.

Oy Gevalt.

I agree with you, but this woman seriously sounds like a caricature of a New York jew.

Was the murder weapon a canister of Zyklon B?

>a caricature of a New York jew.
She's obviously Italian

Why do you say that bro? They are calling the killing anti semitic though I doubt a rapists murder is smart enough to dislike jews specifically.

>Name is blatantly Italian
>edgelord tries to say she was a Jew
Fuck you

Long Islander here. They're fucking Italian you morons. Also the father came up as a Mob associate.

Not a Jew. Eye-talian for you hillbillies

What if she is.... An Italian jew???

Kinda odd that this happened on the one single day daddy didn't go with her

You massive faggot, I'm from Howard Beach, they're Italians not jews. Howard Beach is the last true white neighborhood left in New York and they hate niggers. Just google it and read some of the news stories that come up.

Well they did check him out, that's how the affiliation came up. According to the papers he had a back injury and hasn't been jogging with her of late, which I imagine he has proof of. Connected or not, I can't see a reason why a father would murder his own daughter.

Vetrano was of Italian decent, not Jewish you edgy little fuck. This is why kids shouldn't be posting on here.

>Promote multiculturalism(but only for goys)
>Daughter raped and killed by nigger

:^) Serves you right you dirty kike

>84727121

she's italian not jewish

get your shit straight you dumb libtard

how many jews you know named Cathy Vetrano> lmao

Wow

For those too lazy to google

>Italians
>White
Pick one and only one

Plus your shitty neighborhood borders East New York to the west and Ozone Park to the east. Not a white in either one of those places.

Why is she so happy about it? huge life insurance payout?

How can anyone take NYers and NJers seriously? First they're all retarded, then their accent makes them sound, somehow, even more retarded.

Is the asian guy CIA?
I dont know but id like to shake his hand.

That's not a New York accent, thats a speech impediment.

>All these dipshits saying "She's Italian!"

LOL you fools. New York is the state with the highest percentage of Jews. Any brunette woman of Caucasian descent is likely to be a KIKE in that state.

The reason she has an Italian last name is due to her father. Look at the mother in the OP. You're telling me that's not a Jewess? Are you all fucking BLIND in addition to being dumb?

Unless she was a coalburner or a 'refugees are welcome' race traitor whore. Then she got exactly what she deserved.

>OP is a punk making fun of the woman who was brutally raped and murdered.

And who are you... the Christian Coalition? This is Sup Forums. We make fun of everything here, including the holocaust and other things.

Get the fuck out if you have delicate sensibilities.

Definitely Italian.
Most Long Island Italians have mob ties.
Not all but if they're OG and go back far enough they do.

She's both now settle the fuck down.

>And who are you... the Christian Coalition?

To be fair, Christians would probably try to hide that she was raped.

>Vetrano
She's Italian, you dolt.
Probably has low level ties to organized crime. Should make the outcome of this interesting.

There exists a theory that Ashkenazis actually originated in the Italian peninsula before moving outwards to eastern europe.

Satan

Kike or not, I would have fucked her senseless, along with the other hoe that got killed jogging. Mild consolation, she probably would have voted for Hilldog, amirite?

forgot pic*

Howard Beach always votes Republican.

this assessment is correct, italians have brown nips, not pink. They're just pepperoni gypsies hiding from the sun so they don't darken any more

she's italian, this is really sad.

>Definitely Italian
>She's both now settle the fuck down.
kike logic.

Why did I see this dead bitch on /x yesterday?

You sure about that?

> NY
> blue
> woman
> 25-40 age group

hillaryleadshugeamongwomen.jpg

>hiding from the sun
You must really not know a thing about Italians.

>steve langford
KEK

Old style Italian-Americans, particularly the ones still left in the city, almost always vote Republican.
Here on Long Island, most of them vote Republican still.

The ones in the city know what white-flight does and will do everything to prevent it.

>muh soft focus
>muh best side
Look at the photo in OPs video, disgusting.

Damn, okay.

f

Go cry somewhere else with your pathetic virtue signaling, faggot.

t.Toronto

NOT A FUCKING JEW

Um, pic related was of another girl that got killed in similar style a Yesterday. Name of Vanessa Marcotte. They're both pretty but despite her kike-nose I think Karina is even hotter.

i can't watch the vid you stupid kike, behind 7 adblocks. give better sauce material

They're not jews.

Even if she were a jewess (she wasn't) it is still wrong to rape and kill her.

For fuck's sake, a white(I could care less about your opinion of Italians) woman gets murdered by a nigger and Sup Forums edgelords are trying to "le epic troll XDDDD" by pretending she was a Jew. If she had blonde hair you fags would be screaming race war, but of course, she's the "wrong kind of white" and because her parents have east coast accents she MUST be a Jew, despite having an Italian name and her dad possibly being connected to the mob.

your pic related is Katrina, NOT Vanessa Marcotte. She was Italian, not Jew.

You sound like you look like this.

>shes magical
Wut?

>b-but its an Italian name
You'd thing the goys here would know better.
youtube.com/watch?v=65VKykwm70E

i can spot a nose 6 gorillion miles away.

THAT'S AN OVEN-DODGER

an now it's gone. poof.

Well the part that isn't funny is this is no doubt the work of a nigger, or possibly a spic.

Can't even live your life without an oooga booga or siesta springing up and killing you

Yeah, I know, I meant my pic related before that, sorry to confuse things. is Karina, the subject of this thread. She was a hottie.

yes, man. it was wrong. but please dont ever get that emotional here. its a cesspool of shit and piss and pure unadulterated shitposting

Italian... i have ridden my mountain bike in the that area, always felt safe in the day.

Fun fact: howard beach help make Al sharpton famous or rather infamous in the 80s.

>it was wrong
proof?

Your only argument for her being a jew is her mom having a big nose and an east coast accent. News flash Cletus, East coasters all take the same and Italians have big noses.

If Germans actually knew how to spot Jews, you wouldn't have elected one as your chancellor. (Does Angela Kasner sound German, dipshit?)

>smell like i sound
>lost and I'm found
And im hungry like the wolllff

hmm 30 years old no known kids or hubby?

The dad looks Jewish as fuck to. Those nostrils.

Guaranteed that it was some dude she blew off in highschool or something, or a muslim. Probably deserved it looks like a fucking self absorbed sponge.

They are spaghetti benders, dude. Not cool.

If he is mobbeb up could be his daughter was targeted to get to him as punishment.

It showed a fucking Catholic funeral

>self absorbed
Yep, constantly working out, likely banging African-Americans. Running round giving stupid looks to guys that glance her that are not black.

>Muslim

Um dude? Muslims are a well-behaved bunch in America.

Here in America when a random woman gets raped and strangled there is a 99% chance that it's a nigger criminal. That's like the blackest crime there is.

White people do inside trading and tax evasion and shit. Black people rape and strangle women. Not to mention shoot each other.

>Muslims are a well-behaved bunch in America.

Why do these fucking cabages never learn to speak proper english.

>mudslimes are well behaved
What the actual fuck?

Italians look like that. have you seen the Sopranos?

They're Italian. That's a New Yorker accent.

kek

Seriously
>current year
>speaking as if they were never exposed to anyone or thing outside their neighborhood

A FUCKING

MY TOUGHT EXACTLY!

Long Island master race reporting in, all you city dwellers are poor gay niggers with no friends.

>ugly face and body but happens to have a big ass
kys.
Wow she must full Italian now!
Hollywood is 600000% real goy!

is your pic a
>she
?

I would eat the fuck out of those fuckers

>If Germans actually knew how to spot Jews, you wouldn't have elected one as your chancellor. (Does Angela Kasner sound German, dipshit?)

You realize Jews usurped German names, right?

Plus Howard Beach...maybe mom's a jew, dad's a Wap.

Yes, ignore that the rest of the cast was Italian, keep focusing on the one Jew

Kasner is German the same way Weinstein is

I bet you've got a redneck accent, North Carolina maybe?

>Name is Vetrano
>Mother is highly assertive and swears
>Makes reference to hell (something the Jewish faith doesn't believe in)

She's clearly Italian you moron.

>Wap
wop*

who gives a fuck

OOY VEYYYYYYYYYYYY