No Weekenders thread on Sup Forums

>No Weekenders thread on Sup Forums

People, its Friday. What kind of no-weekend hell are you trying to create?

Lets talk about Disneys best slice-of-life show.

>Disneys best slice-of-life show

But user, I preferred Pepper Ann!

Theyre both top tier. Pepper Ann focused more on comedy whereas Weekenders focused more on relationships

I think we can all agree that Tino/Tish/Lor is a perfect OT3 right?

Tish is a wet blanket

this. tino is the stud that keeps the girls happy

i think you mean 'awkward yet life of the party'.

Best outfits

i like it when a show genuinely manages to be hip without going full quack pack (and i loved quack pack)
this show has a lot of the nice 9-11 feel of hey arnold, but less retro. closest thing we have now is Clarence, really

>Check it out, Tish is going into a trance. She's hella into joining in on our fun, but doesn't wanna remember it or some junk? This is awesome, check it out, I can mess with her if I time it right
>Tiiiiish.. you're not wearing any un-, no wait, you ARE.. you think you are wearing it.. even if you aren't.. crud, how did this erratic story go again?
>You mean erotic?
>Shh, if you correct my grammar it'll bring her back to her senses!

I'm guessing you meant pre-9/11, but yeah I agree, although I'd say EEnE and Recess also hit that vibe rather well

Safe sex with Tino's mom.

There's nothing safe about sex with Tino's mom. I still have the scratches and slipped disc to prove it.

being the main character with time stop powers sure must be fun

>Alsright so....you guys go on ahead. I'm gonna take care of some struff

no, I meant ages 9 to 11. christ, i knew that would confuse someone but I hoped people wouldn't make that mistake.

EEnE captured the feel of growing up in a shitty trashy godawful neighborhood where there's nothing to do except play with the other snotty disgusting kids.. not really the same thing. I can't stand it. I wanted to watch shows like weekenders or Doug, where kids could ride their bikes all over town and go eat at restaurants and shit. That was unthinkable for me growing up, we were kept safely indoors. not that i ever liked it outside, but i would have if i had friends and honker burgers and adventures and shit.

>this show has a lot of the nice 9-11 feel of hey arnold

HOLY SHIT STOOP KID HAS GONE NUTS

HES HIJACKING A PLANE

I would go so far as to say that Tino is entirely disposable...

>a one-woman man's what i wanna be but there's two perfect girls for mee-heeee
those eyes though. those phineas and ferb fuckin eyes.. are they on hella drugs?

ZA WARUDO

Ive seen this before....

The only cure is an injection of HOT PIZZA! STAT!

i like to think the guy running this place was just a rich eccentric who was way ahead of his time.

this is what I miss most from childhood; being able to eat whatever the fuck I wanted and never gaining a pound. Pizza? Burgers? Mac n cheese? Bacon? Pancakes? Shove em in your fucking face. You could just grab a bag of doughnuts and eat them, as a meal. and that would just be your dinner. 2, 3 times a week. and youd be fine. I mean, you have to REALLY fuck up your diet to become a fat kid.

Compare that to adulthood, where your body will take any excuse, ANY excuse to get fat, and stay that way as long as possible. I need that prepubescent metabolism back.