Anyone else disgusted with the blatant agenda pushing and degeneracy of Spiderman Homecoming?

Anyone else disgusted with the blatant agenda pushing and degeneracy of Spiderman Homecoming?

>High school girls playing fuck marry kill about 30+ year old dudes? check

>Protesting Washington monument built by slaves? check

>Cast just made to check off diversity boxes? check

>Party of kids with implied under-aged drinking? check

and the list goes on.

Why is Disney doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ lierally anon/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ Mindblowing/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ reallymakesthenoggintingle/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes sense, Americans do all those degenerate things.

>he watches Hollywood movies in theaters

You're supporting their agenda. Just stop watching these movies

Nah, I have a life.

Grow the fuck up you sad excuse for a human being

>Fuck Marry Kill
>Underage drinking

Did you skip high school?

Does OP sound like he had a social life in high school?

Nah thats a myth

Growing up I was never near any parties that had underage drinking.

They want to prevent youngsters from evolving beyond the "drinking culture"/"dating culture" meme

Highschool loner autismo detected.

>be in high school
>drinking, playing fuck marry kill with friends and girls
>I was they asshole
>they always chose me to kill
>still fucked half of them anyway

Feels good

meh, I graduated in 2005, it wasn't super degenerate yet

No

>dude just turn off your brain and ignore all the blatant red flags

Reddit

I graduated the same year senpai. But yeah, I was a degenerate that almost failed out of high school and had to join the Navy at 18 cause I fucked up.

No regrets tho.

Sounds like you missed out.

You're an ugly loser btw

Why is this all happening now?

We use to have wholesome entertainment that showed kids being kids, I never watched any TV show or movie before that had this kind of degeneracy.

Have the jews finally won?

Isn't underage gurls boning refugees normal in sweden now though?

>now
Are you choosing to forget every high school movie we've ever had? Teen comedies made their money on being drugged up sex romps with teenagers

The cast of characters was the last thing I hated about the movie.

>Can't formulate an argument
>R-reddit

This shit needs to stop

those were r rated and few and far between

not in a mainstream mass comsumption movie like this

and its happening all the time, we can't go one movie without jews telling kids to go have unprotected sex with refugees

Actually, it is in the UK. I saw a documentary on it. Pakistani refugees have these fucked up parties they invite the girls to and have giant orgies. The doc is very eye opening, it's on youtube

What exactly is your point?

Nigger are you seriously calling shit like American Pie and Porky's not mainstream mass consumption movies

>I have a life
>I watch tv as my main hobby and post on a Japaneses image board

ok fa.m

>those were r rated and few and far between
So you've never seen a single John Hughes movie?

1) Highschool girls and boys often talk about having sex with famous people
2)So what?
3)The most interesting characters (Vulture and Peter) are white, and vulture really does represent a blue collar struggle

Sweet summer Reddit.

>dislikes degeneracy
>posts on Sup Forums

yes

American Pie was rated R

It be better if you make an apt comparison like Jurassic Park or even the original Spiderman

Oh look, it's the reddit police. You have really done this board and website a favour, really. Kudos to you, kudos. May you fail to form any coherent argument in the future. Godspeed.

see

>A spider-man movie where he doesn't swing around the city once
>We just get him hopping a few rooftops in the very beginning
>He is deliberately put in situations by the writers to not being able to swing around for budget concerns

And this is, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make a movie worse than the Andrew Garfield movies.

>not in a mainstream mass comsumption
not a film but skins

Sothe main hero that little boys are supposed to project themselves onto...Spidey... is a swearing, lying, perverted, unheroic, idiot?
It's like we're back in the 80's.

Also daily remimder that even though it was said to be "not yet rated" Nickelodeon and Disney Channel still chose to air ads for this and Transformers during the prime time.
I actually heard two parents whispering that the movie was messed up and they shouldn't have bought their daughter to see it.

me too, and yeah all that and more existed. i went to the rich school in my area. lots of parties, drugs, fucking, girls hooking up with teachers.
of course i was lame and didn't lose it until after hs, but i did go to parties.

Is this all a big ironic meme or is Sup Forums actually full of doddering, reactionary morality police now?

>that time one of our high school teachers threw a graduation party
>everyone got drunk
>there were topless teenagers walking around
Needless to say he got fired

Is this some fresh pasta?

>girls hooking up with teachers
Shit like that actually happens without making the news? You'd think any such instance would be a huge scandal

They usually try to keep it quiet out of respect for the teenaged girl involved. It really depends on the context of how it goes down and how the victim's family feels about it.

lol stop pretending to be retarded for fake internet arguments

Actually Sup Forums is full of pajeets now so he might not be pretending

I think so

check out this fucking loser

some kids don't tell adults, as long as it stays in the just the kids and the one adult know, none ever find out. though now kids tell all the fucking time. i see it in the news waaay more often. it might be because cell phones sucked back then so there was basically zero evidence. but also girls knew how to keep their mouths shut, considering the stories i heard (pretty positive it did happen) the girls where the instigators. if i remember they where seniors and pretty much sexually active for at least a year already and around 17.

I like how the attacks against white people are getting less subtle even though Trump won???? Seeya in 2020 cucks.

I agree, brother. This movie is LITERALLY white genocide. I was disgusted and walked out with my mommy.

(((They))) can never take our memes. We will win in the end. Praise kek! saliday!

(((They))) know the day of rope is coming! The God Emperor is preparing the zyklon-B!

Kekistanis are civic nationalists, which means they'd suck minority cock if they have to. At least get your ideologies right.

Depends on how old the chick is

President Trump. Do you have any Russia evidence yet? Why do threads about liberal themes in media trigger you so hard? Just don't open it if you're gonna throw a tantrum. Don't reply to this post or I'll know you're triggered. Thanks kid.

It was so blatant it wasn't even funny but the audience around me just kind of cringed and ignored it. Trump is president and white people are sleeping soundly while the darkies squirm.

JUST

you're a fucking idiot if you think those movies weren't utter shit. this is miles above both of them.

this was a coherent story with believable characters, and well made movie.

the andrew garfield movies had bad acting, asshole spider-man (not like comics witty, just an asshole), loose plots never fully developed, stupid motivations, illogical actions, weak villains. just fucking terrible movies in general, worst of the spider-man movies.

cringefest spider-man 3 tier.

homecoming was entertaining and balanced, just basically better on all levels.

i could understand if you're so young that garfield was your first spiderman so there's attachment, but nah.

DAY OF ROPE

Ah he replied. Thanks for being triggered. Russia evidence yet?

How much do you get paid to shill for (((Putin))) and (((Trump))), Schlomo?

>Sounds like you missed out.

>bait guy's little brother to college party
>he gets shitfaced
>starts babbling about the cute HS missy he wants to fuck (most "interesting" part)
>some panic by the host when he starts to get visibly nauseous
>pukes noisily in the bathroom for half an hour
>sleeps it off in the guest room
>bitching by the host because he missed the toilet a couple of times

WTF was there to miss out on? An underage girl getting fucked and a prison term?

>IF YOU RESPOND TO MY POST YOU'RE TRIGGERED I WIN

kys faggot seriously

Ah he doesn't have the Russia evidence and he keeps replying triggered with Reddit images. So are the Jews powerless and Sup Forums is delusional or is Trump a Jewish puppet? Please provide Russia evidence.

The state of libcucks in a Trump presciency, inconsolable.

Please don't bully the mentally ill welfare queen
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ lierally anon/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ Mindblowing/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ reallymakesthenoggintingle/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/

forgot this one cuck

How does it feel to vote for a Jew? I'll provide the Russia smoking gun if you answer this

Awww, triggered libcuck wants to say cuck now because it makes him mad and Trump is the president. But.. I thought he would be impeached??

You renamed that one from something like "search this in the archive if you're a cuck".

Are you the "reallymakesthenoggintingle.jpg" guy as well?

Are the Jews powerless and Sup Forums is delusional or is Trump a Jewish puppet? You cannot have it both ways.

>he's never played fuck, marry, kill with people older than him
>Falls for the "underage" drinking meme
>gets drafted at 18 and has his head chopped off on youtube, never having had a sip of beer

I agree with you on the other stuff, but having fun is allowed, user

I voted for trump tho

>SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Wow you're really interested in "catching" those trolls ruining muh safespace, huh?

How old are you, 60?

HOW

FEELS

VOTE

JEW

Why did you change it?
Why do you post on Sup Forums?
How can you afford to be online at all times?

lmao, what a faggot OP is

i dont know about the rest of that shit but underage drinking? since when has there been a highschool that hasnt had that? you believe that the moment you hit 21 you magically become ok to drink?

Is Trump a Jewish puppet or are Sup Forums kiddies delusional? You cannot have it both ways libcuck. Russia evidence? Thought you were gonna impeach.

It's a movie and your just really paranoid.

What would it take for you to believe this?
If you can't think of an answer, there was no point in posting this.

>Anyone else disgusted with the blatant agenda

I'm disgusted by you
Get a life, you manbaby

I just want a Spider-Man movie like in my Playstation video game.

(((pol))) is a (((zionist))) board overrun by (((them))). (((Trump))) is a (((Russian))) (((puppet)))

>it's a joke!
>she's not the same character!
>you're just paranoid!

If libcucks want to try and cover up blatant red flags they should stick to a single excuse. Have you found the Russia evidence to impeach Trump yet? You gonna just let the Sup Forumstards keep winning? We're not sick of it yet.

>cartoon movie made by Disney teaches degeneracy
Unheard of.

Fake

But.. your post has an agenda.

The rest of these losers will act like that's a bad thing because they're pieces of shit, good on you for choosing the right friends, user. My friends started that shit toward the end of high school, they stopped doing the fun things we used to do and just wanted to drink, puke and pass out. Moved onto drugs and my best friend died on a heroin binge at 19, but by that point we had become so distant it didn't hurt me as much as it should have. I still have the memories of all those days playing video games at his house and skateboarding at the park as kids, and a few pictures survive. I wish my friends had been more like yours, they'd still be around.

>don't drink! don't party! don't have sex! it...it's degenerate!!

Does anyone else think these are just bitter virgins who were losers in HS and are mad at seeing others having the teenage experience they never had?

>losing your virginity
>posting in a political thread on Sup Forums

Choose one libcuck. Russia evidence?

None of that shit was in my high school. You a poor nigger or something?

>Spidey will never be in the doghouse again

This is a movie for children.
Grow the fuck up and realize that just because you're supermature and cool now and drink beer and get handies doesn't mean you need to shove that shit everywhere.

I'm not that troll you stupid fag. Now keep crying about your virginity.

What a sad, sad person you are

how many parties did you get invited to in HS?

How are you winning? What are you winning?