1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. What is the least amount of money you would you eat this thing for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuREv65-wTg
youtube.com/watch?v=HuIMmwJbnco
youtube.com/watch?v=D0PChIOKw4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Free.

grubs have a-lot of protein.

you'd have to pay me not to eat it

Brazil
100 US dollars

that's a Hercules beetle larvae, I would not kill such a wonderful and remarkable animal

The rhinoceros beetle larvae are usually at least ₩8000 here, so there you go.

raw : 10k USD
grilled with butter : 1k USD

Are you posting this on every board?

I wouldn't

What does it taste like? Does it explode in your mouth with all of its in se toid blood as soon as you bite into it?

What is the least amount of money you would you suck my sperm dripping dick for?

$1,000,000,000,000,000,000 murrican bux

insects do not have proper blood, but some kind of ooze that is a culmination of all bodily fluids surrounding all their organs

€3,50

Assuming it isn't dangerous/toxic I'd do it for as low as 10 grand US dollars, not a cent less

How does this thing stay alive? They breathe right?

If it is not poisonous and it is well prepared, I could even pay for eating it.

Hemolymph and it is very similar to blood,albeit it is an open instead of closed circulatory system meaning the fluid is dropped from the heart directly into the organs by tubes

don't you have biology classes in egypt? lol

Great question, I don't study stuff like this at all and have no interest in bugs/insects but wow, totally amazing how something like this survives and what do they eat? wtf

Are the round side things it's eyes? Also this is a beetle, right?

wouldn't eat it, simple as that

We do but I never really focused in them. Also it’s in my knowledge that all organisms need some kind of bodily fluid to transport nutrients and oxygen.

Even if I get paid a lot, I'd vomit

>Raw: 5k
>cooked: 100$

Mate that's pure protein. I'd eat it for free, either fry it o try to dissasemble it into meaty parts.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuREv65-wTg

Hellllooooo Romania

How do you think about my brothers in Moldovaaaaaa

Why did you post two threads at the same with the same image you weirdo

Thnx

You do know there are anaerobic organisms,right? What a fucking donkey you are,man.You probably don't even know what difusion is.

I forgot most of it. The field I’m in doesn’t really deal with animal biology. I know some of it out interest but I’m a complete dunce in biology.

you know, becoming rusty in disparate subjects that aren't related to your necessary knowledge is not a shameful thing!

what do you do?
yes, it is

I use big machines to make chairs and tables for a living. It’s a trade passed onto me by my dad.

Thanks user.

And of course an american would say that...*sigh*

Chill, my man. I guarantee you everyone browsing this board has had to google certain facts, because - guess what? The average person isn't a walking encyclopedia. The guy who was belittling you probably also looked it up. The trick to looking smart on Sup Forums is to not ask questions, but to google and find a page on it before you post. That's become the norm, where people don't own up to what they lack, since if they do, they'll be instantly attacked by roving bands of trolls and racists. It's 2018. It's okay to need to look up answers, to ask questions. Did Einstein know how grubs breathe? Maybe, maybe not. We can say for sure there's a chance he didn't, though, and that's because humans aren't omniscient. We fuck up, we don't pay attention in biology class. And that's okay, because we're all in the same boat here, and we'll love you all the same. Fuck the Mexican, though.

Don’t bully my Americans friend!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HuIMmwJbnco

I would eat it for free. I love travelling and eating weird exotic things. I had tried bugs in mexico and ants in guatemala, rodens in peru, ecuador and brazil and gator in murrika. If i ever have the chance i will eat sopa de macaco

If you like hugging trees that much you should come to Brazil!

i dont wanna be raped and murdered

5.000 USD

rather keep and raise it, and hold beetle WWE tournament to make big money
youtube.com/watch?v=D0PChIOKw4s

Where else was it posted? I didn't post anything else. This is just an old pic with a topic I've been meaning to make.

I bet I was first to post this.

>...*sigh*
faggot

You get mugged, THEN tortured, THEN killed.

t. liveleak fan

Honestly I'd do it for $100 if I could properly clean and cook it. But I'd try and extort you for more money