Give me one reason why religion is bad. Go on, I'll wait

Give me one reason why religion is bad. Go on, I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWzmofBm8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

islam

it simply isn't true, so it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, it's just a lie, opium for the masses.

They lick nigger feet

Willing to act on premises unproven and / or improbable.

>My imaginary friend is more strongerest than yaws!
>Nuah! My imaginary friend is the most strongerester
>Morons commit degeneracy for millenia

Every war in history was somehow related to religion, whether directly or indirectly

The dark ages
Jews
Mudslimes
Sage

Calling things you don't agree with 'heresy' is extremely counter productive.

As well as wasting your life being paranoid about eternal torture for some arbitrary bullshit after you die.

It stops you from being a free thinker, kills intelligence,stops imagination,stops dreams,imposes rules,treats you like a retard,demands irrational actions of you......

AND most importantly, it makes you think that you're not god

Nothing "evil" about it. But it does perpetuate ignorance which is bad.

Hahahaha a chosenite trying to acuse religions when it was them to create Christianity and islam.
Nice try kike

>Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

You edgesters always forget the nice part.

Most religions, especially the monotheistic ones try to tackle the big questions, but the answers are nothing but an endless stream of random preaching and obvious bullshit.

Why are you overrating so much - it's just a dude from Israel giving his opinion out...
Most Jews are secular.

Religions itself are stupid and make humanity backwards....but.... It have a few good things, it fights degeneracy of the chosen and can unify a country, and these things are nightmares to the bignosedones , that's why they created freemasonry.

nah, religion was the excuse, not the real cause

>one reason

Pope Francis.

Now take the treasure you sought and bring it back where you came from.

i dont want to be labeled and put into a box of x belief system. i rather keep my personal critical thinking and apply the rules of life i find convenient and honorable. that way if someone attacks me he has to judge me by my own standarts insteaf of resorting to cheap ass easy generalisations about x religion followers.

tl;dr = i like freedom.

triggered

hello rato

original post

It controls the masses you stupid sheep
Wake up people!

Jew is religion and/or race, I don't care if they say that they're seculars, theyre still evil and destructive parasites

religion has more negative than positive impact in diverse societies and is trying to make society homogenic where only one type of people exist. That´s not the path of evolution that´s the path of going extinct.

I bet middle eastern people burn science workers for witchcraft because allah and have so much violence coz of allah that their only goal in life is to get everyone back to stone age where only daily danger, high death rates and uncertainty about future exist.
Atheism needs to break through because religions are stupid. Christianity is almost okay except it turns priests into child molesters and turns people aggressive towards gay people which is almost as bad as being racist.

Religion is a lie.It's more or less ancient teaching of moral values and how to be not a complete faggot and if you don't instead of getting your head chopped off it's god will be angry.

So it's actually a good thing but the people controlling the narrative or directions of a religion are dangerous.

The problem is the guy preaching it and interpreting it. Be it Islam, Judaism, Christian or all the nut job splinter sects of them. All of them have people in power that will twist anything for their personal gain.

>there is nothing wrong with propagating lies

Priests are pedos because every man needs sex, its a necessity.
Every religion MUST be totally destroyed...but attention, people must be nationalist to substitute that need for belonging and to have something in live to fight for, or else they will be separated and matereallistic

Maybe get educated?

You must spend your days either climbing trees of bananas or shitposting here.. it's sad.

Oy very goyim, there's nothing wrong propagating lies, what about creating a new fantasy world and force and/or spread fear to control people

Religion lets 2000 year old middle easterners decide what is good and evil. Have you looked at that place recently? I think it is much harder to sit down and decide what is right or wrong based off your own ethics code. For instance, i think the way many far right christians treat gays is innately immoral because it violates the golden rule. Even if, if here guys, homosexuality was a disease, the way they treat the gays would be akin to beating up a kid because he has down syndrome.

This from the people who act like youre doing the devil's work just for not agreeing with them.

good we have you in here finger pointing the ones you consider stupid.

(You)

The one shitposting is you. I'm here to see how Sup Forums is after many months.
The part were you say to me to get educated is funny. You don't even know that Jews are also a race, now go back to the banana fields romanian

La ilaha illAllah

REDDITARDS NEED TO LEAVE THIS BOARD

NOW!!!!!!!!

Personal interpretation that leads to subjugation and control rather than enlightenment.

>I can't contain my autism

They don't like me for being gay.

'R u upset?

It was "of". Not "opium for the masses", but "opium OF the masses".

Get treatment for your traumas, and don't give that shit of being hormones and genetics that's not scientific, that's just a thing that spreaded mouth to mouth

Well maybe you should stop having gay sex then

Are you the same Dutchman that posts feet and talks about Amsterdam pride?

stop watching anime
realize you're not a special snowflake
contribute to society with more white children

problem solved

>traumas
just kys yourself already
please

You forgot to post his feet, user.

What are you fucking gay?

I don't even watch anime.
I read a lot of yaoi/BL manga though.

I can't stop the autism too, and by the way I habe a cold of AIDS

i used to think i was even though i've always been attractrd to women
now i know how it is and i see other men as nothing but competition

same jap shit honestly
cut it out

Why are u talking to yourself

Definitely upset.

>same jap shit honestly
>cut it out
What's wrong with yaoi?

I think it's cutesy and it makes me feel all tingly.

No no no, he have autism and feet cancer, that's way he reacts like a niggger feminist in greenland

I didn't save his feet, it's the same picture he keeps spamming with the stockings while he talks about Amsterdam pride.

you see, thats the problem
just because something feels nice doesn't make it right
nothing to worry about, feelings toward something change over time

I dont feel an immoral life omits Eternity of Torture. Your soul just dies where as the Soul of a good prosperous individual reincarnates to another World. Prove me wrong whores.

>islam

I'm so proud of turning this discussion into this cancerous trash,...it began with religion, ended with autistic anime fagotry full of AIDS

It's japanese magic, user. Well written shounen-ai/yaoi is as good as well written romances/straight hentai. You probably got tricked by that and you are not really gay.

Religion is a spook.

>Hi im a bored romanian. You might remember me from such films as "I am a gigantic faggot" or the all time classic "Oh fuck i love cocks"

There's nothing bad about Religion if you read what Jesus actually said and taught you would realize a generous portion of his followers ignore most of what he taught. Like most things, religion in the hands of a sociopath or charismatic asshole preaching to those who want to believe is a dangerous thing.

it's not bad at all. religion makes sense and is perfectly fine.

it's just bad if they slap the religion label on extremist political movements or government systems that thrive on dogma but not so much on reasoning.

Exactly what you just said is wrong with it.

>tips fez