SAVE THE LOUD HOUSE

SAVE THE LOUD HOUSE

This Link will show you why, Loud House is in Trouble

onemillionmoms.com/current-campaigns/nickelodeons-loud-house-to-feature-married-gay-couple/

Other urls found in this thread:

onemillionmoms.com/successes/the-muppets-got-axed-by-abc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Fuck is this Shit

What the fuck do you want me to do about? Why aren't they attack CN instead?

*attacking

I read that filename as mr and mrs mcride edited and was expecting a *glass breaks*

Good. Can't wait for them to stop normalizing the degeneracy.

As much as i want the show pulled off the air, this would be a dumb way to go about it.

>Clarence and SU have a free pass

What the fuck, man.

You're right. Someone should tell these soccer moms so we can get this shit off the air as well.

How do we know this isn't a Full House situation, or hell just a friend.

I watch Loud House to fucking get *away* from bitching about gay shit.

>This pic was on Sup Forums weeks before the episode aired
>Nothing happens
>Episode close to airing
>Pic hits twitter
>OMG LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE LOUD HOUSE IS. SO MUCH LGBT REPRESENTATION. GREATEST SHOW EVER.

Why? Every fucking time.

>onemillionmoms
There is no trouble

They need to realize that programming aimed at younger audiences have already done this, but are just going to keep on doing it more obviously. Which i approve of.

Because LGBT people are clingy as fuck for any representation on TV.

The problem honestly is that people who claim to be progressive like to bring attention to every little gay thing. Twenty billion articles and thinkpieces are published over how AMAZING and PROGRESSIVE it is to feature some random gay shit. If people stopped doing this then the fucking homophobes wouldnt notice and wouldnt give a shit. If you really wanna normalize gayness then stop making a big deal out of it.

>The Loud House is in trouble
>Literally just a bunch of nobodies complaining about the gay episode
Eat shit for making me look OP

>this

/thread

>the gay episode
Is that even what it fucking *is* though?

Fuck you OP I thought I was going to lose this beautiful cinnamon roll.

I'm sure Sup Forums knows it was a sleepover episode, it's just that everyone focuses on the thing that's attracting all the SJWs to the show.

It's literally just a petition site. Someone, probably that all lower case SU fanboy, submitted it.

But the thing is did they actually say that the kid has two dads? If they didn't, then there is no reason for anyone to bat an eyelash.

people make fun of tumblr getting offended at things too easily and at the same time you guys bitch and moan because a side character in a sub-par cartoon happens to have two dads that will most likely rarely appear in the series

Shiiit! Soccer moms vs SJW, this is going to go so well.

I can't remember the exact line, but Clyde did say that his parents were walking him over to Lincoln's house,

>"Nickelodeon should stick to entertaining instead of pushing an agenda."
>entertaining

>Overnight Success, at 2:32 mark
>Clyde: "My parents are walking me over now."

Fuck meant to reply to

Why care?

the fuck they got Muppets and Black Jesus cancelled

Don't these people have lives?! CMON!

We're on Sup Forums.

What the fuck did Muppets do? (I mean it was on ABC so it's not too hard imagining it having a liberal slant, but how do you fucking liberalize something as inoffensive as Muppets?)

>Just because something may be legal or because some are choosing a lifestyle doesn't make it morally correct.

You mean like women shitting out as many kids as possible?

well when I went to check out the site I saw

"Successes"

and this was one of the links

onemillionmoms.com/successes/the-muppets-got-axed-by-abc/

What the fuck are you even trying to say and how did you get that from my post?

They had no part in getting them canned.

They're just more than happy to take the credit

>Black Jesus
you really have to be fucking bored to go after stoner comedies on Adult Swim. also if it wasn't obvious enough they didn't get anything canceled. Muppets received terrible ratings and mediocre reception and Black Jesus is just a result of Adult Swim's strategy of throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks.

I think its funny that their going after Loud House and not Steven Universe

Hell Clarence already has a gay couple and they have made more then one appearance on the show already

I really wish they would stop going apeshit over every single thing they don't like going on TV.

It creates a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation, and everybody will already hate them whenever there's actual degeneracy that needs to be stood up to.

Lesbians get a free pass for some reason.

Sup Forums is irrelevant and for neckbeards. The real world doesn't care about it

no underfucked suburban cunt of a housewise ever got a TV show cancelled. Censors don't give a shit about their opinions. They just add controversy to the show giving them more viewers

>Black Jesus cancelled
wait Black Jesus is cancelled? That got a season 2 tho

fuck me I liked that show