pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4ybctg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for memes

What picture is in the link?

Leaping Larry

Man these threads are dead. We need that new episode.

What's a meme indeed.

Whats wrong? Brainlets need more material for le epic maymay and can't actually engage in an insightful discussion? I thought you Lynch fans were "deep" and cared about muh art & stuff.

We've already mostly talked about what there is to talk about. Unless you have an idea about something that could keep the thread going.

will we see him ever again?

uhh... hmm... how about... Ghost Mutt.

Sheryl Lee is kind, talented, sweet, a wonderful person and CUTE!!

And wasn't afraid to flash her puss

You know I had to do it to em, Dianne.

BRING THE BACON AND I PUT IT IN THE PAN

Do the chicken walk Cooper!

The same actor is casted for The Return, so there's a good chance!

Kyle used to be such a twink. Do you think he had to spend time on Lynch's casting couch?

How do you magafags feel about this? These are David Lynch's word btw.

Is the Psyche episode, Dual Spires, canon?

dailymotion.com/video/x4ybctg

They had a threesome with Laura many times.

A silly old man wants to be nice but doesn't spend time on Twitter to know what bottom feeding scumbags that trannies can really be.

wtf i hate lynch now

i started the entire show for the first time a couple weeks ago and with the whole 25 years later shit i got goosebumps. But this new series is so depressing and the avant garde scenes are great except i do feel kinda bored but it's just me wanting things to happen asap. Good stuff.

So is Bob the Lodges' revenge for the atom bomb?

Did anyone else think Diane was just what Cooper called his tape recorder?

very cute

what happened? she wouldn't do that.

I'd give my take but I don't want to mire /tpg/ in politics. Let's keep that out, please.

Remind me again when Trump ever said anything bad about gay or transgender people and/or threatened to do anything to them. In fact I distinctly remember Trump saying gay marriage was settled law.

Denise is a transvestite. Duchovny says so both in and out of character

I don't know. Let me count my braincells. 1...2...3...Yep, more than three. I knew Diane was a person.

Back in the day there was a theory that "Diane" was a suppressed personality Coop had, like Norman Bates and his mother in Psycho. That persisted until her appearance in the Cooper Tapes.

For a while I thought that the tape recorder was just an excuse for cooper to talk to himself and he never actually turned it on at all.

Don't play dumb. Half the threads on Sup Forums on any given moment are Sup Forumstards REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing about diversity in the latest flavor of the month capeshit kino.

>whines about Sup Forums bogeyman
>zero evidence

This is the thread and this is the bait.

>Question about Trump
>Answer about Sup Forums posts
lmao you just blew the fuck out of yourself

What's cooper tapes? Googling it doesn't really give me anything.

hah that would be funny, but he was pressing the buttons and you could see the tape turning

How did you know?

TOUGH DAME

>literally the top thread rightt now is a 200+ whine about diversity in Spiderman

>How did you know?
Because there were several indications that Diane was Cooper's secretary and zero indications that she wasn't.

In the first episode he was talking about calling up and asking someone about what the name of the trees were but that's all I remember, I wasn't paying close attention. I don't remember other indications though but good on you for noticing!

Best addition to the new series.

drink full and descend

At one point he asks her to send earplugs and copies of Flesh World which he subsequently receives. In Missing Pieces, he talks to her (offscreen) without his tape recorder.

____!

So it's obvious that Lynch is a sociopath.

What about Kyle? Is his pie and coffee smile genuine, or is he actually an asshole?

Kyle is a good guy

>shacks up with the party that is fiercely opposed to gay shit
>takes on a staunchly anti-gay vice president
>empowers anti-LGBT officials throughout the country
rly makes u think

Fresh Lynch content

Did you watch FWWM?

No I haven't didn't even know it existed until i was already like 5 episodes into season 3, would you recommend it?

oh shit i didn't even know that man was david lynch! that's crazy!

Fuck yes, watch that shit now. (if you're torrenting it make sure that you don't get the Missing Pieces by accident, FWWM should be over 2h long)

Honestly I'd rate FWWM higher than the new season so far. It's such a good movie.

Thanks a lot I will do that! Is it a prequel or is it just after coop being replaced?

It's a prequel (but also kind of a sequel because of the way time works in the Lodge). Not much of Cooper, but lots of Lodge lore and shit.

That sounds great. I really like agent Cooper though, seeing him in the last few episodes is heartbreaking, it's like watching someone you love live with dementia so I was actually hoping to see him spry and bouncy again in FWWM. I'll watch no matter what though. Thanks man.

Like season 3 is much darker than the first two seasons although if you get the o2 fan edit that makes it 3 and a half hours long ( adds in the scenes Lynch had to cut out)

it adds some humour back in.

Q2 fan edit not o2 *

Forever CUTE!!

Laura is bottom tier.

>Twin Peaks is a carefully-crafted and maintained series
>oh but this cobbled-together fanedit is better than what Lynch ever put out

based mommy poster

>caring about waifus

>tfwywn

kys fag lover

who does she play?

Rhonda, the bitch who takes "Dougie Jones" to pee

Elena Satine is one of the most beautiful women alive.

>drink full and descend

Exactly.
/pol has the anti-life equation and they won't stop spreading it.
The woodsman used the airwaves to poison people's minds. He put that voodoo verse in their brains just as Claudius poured poison into the ears of old Hamlet. All the storm faggotry we are being bombarded with is the same. We've got frog moths crawling into our mouths off every board.

>is it future or is it past?

There's a part in the missing pieces of FWWM that shows Coop realizing what is happening to him in the lodge. It's terrifying.

THIS
any good picture sets or something of hers?

When is it a good time to watch FWWM? Before the show or after season 2 or after season 3?

After season 2 and before season 3

After season 2

Thanks!

HELLO

F R E N L O :^)

You idiot diane sent him things

Why's his skin turning grey???

Top tier waifu

Sheryl Lee is CUTER!

Donna is superior qt

before season 1

DON'T DO THIS IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS

>says insightful discussion
>doesn't realize only college freshmen
>and other people incapable of being
>involved with "insightful discussion"
>call them that

I read the Dale Cooper Tapes; so, no.

Which is why nearly all theories are retarted.

The fanboi/grl idiots that come up with them are like little children waving their arms and screaming for attention. They seem to think that by twisting the facts to fit the most convoluted bullshit idea somehow proves how big a fan they are, shows tremendous insight, and makes them interesting.

Want to know a very good way to tell if someone is completely full of shit?

They call someone a sociopath.

Either he's slightly unintelligent and honest. Or he's not unintelligent but not honest. With the red pills that have been dropping the last year or so, there's simply no possible combo, if you're from Hollywood, that isn't at least a bit unflattering.

>With the red pills that have been dropping the last year or so, there's simply no possible combo, if you're from Hollywood, that isn't at least a bit unflattering.

More on this?

Pizzagate is real.

Hey, guys.

Guys!

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!

New episode tomorrow

>tfw it's still the day after tomorrow because timezones

So practically every A lister is in on it or knows about it, essentially? How about B listers? How far does it go when it comes movies? In order make it in Hollywood do you have to participate in pizza shenanigans?

is what mike said about David Lynch, true?

For fuck's sake you evangelicals are crazy.

It's not enough to realize that there are some paedophiles in powerful positions in industry or government.

That's bad enough, bad not bad enough for you freaks.

You have to take that bit of already bad news and turn into some sort of massive global *satanic* plot. Y'all can't go through a rainy day, a traffic jam, or an unpleasant film without seeing satan or his minions creeping in the shadows being responsible for it.