What is the market for this garbage flick?

>nobody wants to see another Charlize Theron flick
>nobody wants to see secret agent series startup #57395
>nobody wants to see a flick with that garbage visual style
>nobody wants to see another strong womyn flick, except tumblr who wont see it anyways because it's too violent
My question to you seems simple but is difficult when thought about:
Who is going to go see this impending bomb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8USk21Lt0f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me.

I think it looks pretty enjoyable. Probably won't see it in theatres though.

>Charlie Theron
>mummyfu

Fuck you, OP. This movie is going to be the next John Wick/Raid.

THe name is cool, blondes are hot and atomic is neato

Looks like kino to me.

Is this one of those CIA funded/approved movies?

>white person lead

destined to fail

dude blondie lmao

Debbie Harry would have worked much better

Too fucking old.

Charlize is great. This looks promising. Are you a faggot OP. Just kidding we all know the answer.

It looks completely fine. I have no clue why this is getting so much hate from the first trailers

>She's kissing a girl

will buy enough tickets for a sequel

me 2

It looks really fucking stupid. I'd catch it on HBO just for Mcavoy.

looks fine
at least Charlize has enough charisma to pull something like this off, which is to say more than none
unlike some "action" star actresses we could mention

I'm waiting for that movie. It looks great so far. Closest thing to The Long Kiss Goodnight we've had in a long time.

>nobody wants to see another strong womyn flick, except tumblr who wont see it anyways because it's too violent

I love these movies though

/u/ likes 3dpd?

Scarjo is eyecandy enough to get by.

Yes, /u/ is basically about lesbians in fiction. There are threads about literature, movies, Western cartoons...

Really? Things have changed. I tried to talk about non-anime lesbians a few times years ago and was quickly shoved out the door.

If you told me "there is a movie coming out with Charlieze Theron as a 007 type secret agent doing 'one last job'" I would be like
>Yawwwwwwwn
But the trailer has me on board. Gratuitous violence helps, and I would assume Charlize is too old for that sort of thing, but apparently not.

I am on board. Sure, it may suck, but that was a good trailer.

is that mummyfu?

>we want John Wick audience

That's exactly what I want to see.

You state these things as if they're facts when they are not. Just state them as your opinions. You know, like "I don't want to see another Charlize Theron flick."

My uncle who is a bit of dork, think used to be a hippy but is now a square was telling me how hype he was for this so middle aged men I suppose

it would be cool if this became a john wick tie-in but that's probably not gonna happen

I want to get excited for this but I got excited for SALT and that movie sucked ass

Its made by the same guy

Why does Sup Forumstv always throw a shitfit about MUH DIVERSITY like its always forced,
I would love to see how triggered they get if Lethal Weapon or Rush Hour were to come out today.

Normies
>everyone knows Charlize Theron, she's probably got the highest mixture of fame and respectability for an actress
>people like violent thrillers
>kids love stylistic movies
>Chads think she's hot, Staceys think she's hot and admire her

And feminists HATE her

They despise that she's thin and "old body ideal" this will trigger both feminists and pol/tards/

They need to end the movie with a text for the Leith Universe
>JOHN WICK EXCOMMUNICADO

>autismspammer is a muh Sup Forums boogeyman poster

should've expected that I guess

Normie women are only feminist when it suits them.
They want the payrise and feelings of entitlement, but they hate being told the way they live their life is wrong.

Women literally say the "feminists just need to get laid" line.

>he thinks it's just one guy
Easiest shitposting fad to join in on, user, the true guy and his more dedicated followers wouldn't have said a word.
They're all scum and deserve a fiery death, of course.

The gunplay looks like it will be good, but the hand-to-hand combat doesn't look too convincing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8USk21Lt0f4

>Also, not double-tapping the guy at 0:33.

Pretending women can do things that men do is kind of trendy, perhaps. Enough to make people pay to say a movie? Not sure.

I have faith in Leitch, we can expect similar action to John wick

I wouldn't go that far. Like the other user said, the hand to hand was especially poor looking because while Keanu has trained with guns and combat for films for almost decades at this point, Charlize is an older woman who has to do it all in heels. Maybe similar "cool gun moves" like in Wick, but it seemed like the movie was unnaturally slow and weird, and that's from the trailer, you have to guess they're trying to show off what the studio considered the better moments of action.

Anyone else pissed off by the drink she takes at the end of the trailer with that disgusting sound she makes?
>ahhhh

I watch everything with Charlize Theron in it, sorry

Yh the martial arts won't be the same and you won't see any judo throws the way keanu does them,
but this seems like he's making better use of the surrounding and weapons other than guns, for example that hose she chokes a man with and uses to jump out of a building and onto the lower floor

>female John Wick
>cold war Berlin

yes please

god damn those moves

i will pirate it solely for that lesbo scene, tbqh

that was fucking hot

also
>John Goodman

haha yeah who wants to see movies with women in them haha Sup Forums will be right this time r-r-right?

>What is the market for this garbage flick?
Me.

I know nothing about it, but I dunno I like Ms. 45 and for some reason that poster gives me that vibe.

>>nobody wants to see an action movie like john wick

get a load of this guy

John Wick was garbage fucking action. It's the plebbit version of John Woo movies.

>John Wick
>garbage
>plebbit

get a load of this guy

>this guy again.jpg

Wow, you are so fucking clever! You made a matching set of reaction images to be a big faggot on the internet. You should really have your own show on tv show!

thanks! I will

I read that as 'Atomic Blondie' and thought she was playing Debbie Harry.

You post this in every thread keep it up

I like 80s music.

>John Wick but with lesbians
Who wouldn't want to see it?

To be completely honest I've been wanting to see a movie about a female james bond for years.

Same here