Why has there been almost no reliable spoilers for Star Wars The Last Jedi? The movie is only six months away

Why has there been almost no reliable spoilers for Star Wars The Last Jedi? The movie is only six months away.

Damn that pic is funny

There have been. They are sop accurate, Disney is in panic because any future trailer will only confirm the truth. Even the lego toys are confirming the truth and it sucks big time.

kill yourself

no you

probably keeping things under wraps for now. we will probably start seeing more trailers from end of august - september.

If this movie isn't much better than TFW, they're not gonna make the 1 billion they're looking for.

The movie will probably only be a bridging episode anyway, I don't think Disney cares all that much, they probably know they aren't going to make as much money as The force awakens.

Why are Anglos so ugly?

Disney is killing the SW mojo with so many movies. There was a time when a new SW movie was something special, building expectations for two years at least. Damn!

Why even bother user. Even if the plot is leaked, i imagine it will be so bad and/or ridiculous that nobody will take it seriously anyway.

there has been, hasnt there? what about the sloth?

Were there reliable spoilers for The Force Awakens? I have no idea, cause I've never sought out spoilers.

>the force comes from a tree
>Rey is the first force user reincarnated
>Snoke is the first evil force user, whos been jumping from body to body
>Force ghost Anakin is a sloth, and Kylo Ren kills him, because apparently he can do that.
Those are almost certainly false user. If not, Disney wrote a literal anime-tier plot for their biggest release of the year.

the whole plot was leaked months in advance

the new spoilers i've seen are all about the force tree

Whoa. I had no idea. Did people realize that it was an Episode IV ripoff before it came out?

yes

Because nobody cares about this shitty franchise except a bunch of borderline retarded dweebs.

Someone post the French leaks.

What truth?

I hated waiting like that, especially when the films were disappointing.

you JUST KNOW this is going to be a sloth

Fuck off with that forced sloth shit captain autism.

Hayden did nothing wrong.

Damn, Anakin looks like that?!

Where do these even come from?

Because no one gives a shit about SW anymore since it is 110% fucktarded now.

>now
it's been this way since episode VI