ROMANIANS FIXING THE UK; INSTILLING FEAR IN MUDSLIMES

Romanians attacking a Muslim barbershop in Luton with baseball bats; all Mudslimes are in shock and fearful for their lives.

>Staff at a barber shop in Luton were violently attacked with baseball bats after asking a gang of Romanians to not stand outside the shop and drink so customers could come in.

>One of the staff members was taken to hospital with serious injuries while other staff at the barber shop suffered minor wounds after the attack.

>Mohammad Abbas Khan, owner of the Five Star Barbers in Luton, said one of the men received a head injury and as a result he is unable to move his arm.

>He said that he asked the group to move away from the building so customers could enter the shop which led to a heated exchange between him and one of the drunk men which then led to them pushing each other.

>He then claims the men fled but returned minutes later with baseball bats and sticks and started to assault him and his staff.

>He said: ‘All of us got hurt, my next-door neighbour got hurt quite badly. They just kept hitting him over the back and shoulder and now he still can’t move his arm.’

>‘One of my staff had to go to hospital, he was hurt very badly.’

>He also said that numerous meetings have been set up with police and the local council over the increasing gang related problems in the area but nothing has been done.

>Mr Khan said: ‘It’s been over a year now and it’s just getting worse and worse. I’ve contacted the police and the council several times, we’ve had so many meetings but they don’t listen.

>'It has even made some people scared to come into my shop because they hang around there.

>‘Some of my Muslim clients don’t wait to come in because there are women and children who need haircuts, but the Romanians are very intimidating.

britishasiansuk.com/romanian-gang-storms-barber-shop-with-baseball-bats-leaving-one-man-with-serious-injuries/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc
youtube.com/watch?v=1qa-OKkRj0s
youtube.com/watch?v=vdcXsBJwBrg
youtube.com/watch?v=38w3esCc4CA
youtube.com/watch?v=nlvHp-bQDFU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ka289l3W0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iHBSrG2nUjM
youtube.com/watch?v=jxQWZWGanIk
youtube.com/watch?v=2UJu9kqk5QE
youtube.com/watch?v=gcQMPzHQEAs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The rats are eating the roaches.

You guys have no balls to do that in your own country, you Britcucks.

Face it, you don't have any testosterone left, pay some of those burly Romanians to kick out the mudslime from your country. You can't do it, famalamastan.

wtf I love Romanians now

My grandfather's family where Romanian and came from gypsie decent, for once I'm proud these fuckers
>British asian Uk
God that is bad, I thought it stopped at al Jazeera

There isn't enough of them in my town to really care.

>there isn't enough of them
>UK

Can't even make this shit up, what cucks

Welcome to the club.

Based white Eastern Europeans who do this are welcome. Especially hot female ones.

>paki roaches getting a taste of themselves

Like pottery

>live in small town in the NW surrounded by fields and sheep
you gotta stop with the jokes mate. Seriously.

kek, drunken gyppos are braver than britcucks.

Nigger behaviour.

If you guys had free speech laws and better gun laws I would probably move there.

Poetic.

Never seen a muslim in my life and about 4 black people, I'm 28, UK is a white country sorry mate.

gypsies are literally pakis that migrated to Europe a thousand years ago. Maybe they're angry that their cousins followed them to Europe.

It's nice living in a 90%+ white city. Any other cities anywhere else apart from Wales and NORN IRN can feel the same.

We do it we are front page racists on every paper

Wales Scotchland and N.ireland are all dark green too.

where the fuck do you live? Some backwater village? You've never been to a city?

yeah standing outside drinking, you romanians sure are a shining beacon of humanity

i thought they're north indians?

>Gypsy thugs attack successfully integrated British immigrants.

Fuck off, these weren't benefits scroungers or ISIS nutters. You might as well boast about beating up someone who runs a corner shop because he's from Pakistan.

fucking uncivilised gypsies, should send them back to their home romani-a it's literally named after them

He never gets out of his house much, maybe.

>beating them up
>no impalings
I am dissapoint

Yeah it is, you see a few chinks and turks but they always own takeaways.
A fair few people I've met own guns, always shotguns and rifles. My friends gramdafather owns several guns and he lives in a fairly populated area of town. There is just a patch of farmland that be uses it for.

I was wondering when the hungarian expat was going to show up.

Listen, shithead, try living in the south-east. Don;t even need to get anywhere near London, any larger town will do. Should buck up your fucking ideas right quick.

>leaving one """"""""""""man"""""""""""" with serious injuries

I'm pretty much against mass immigration especially from the third world

But behaving like violent savages kicking some pakistani immigrant who literally dindu nuffin is not going to further the cause.

I've never seen a single muslim and only a few blacks in my whole life in my town of 25k. You seem to think the whole country is like Londonistan.

Let me just saying, Romanians have been the biggest complainers when it comes to Brexit, I swear, I was here when that shit took place, all the cry babies where the romanians. Gotta pay your own bills now.

>britons achieve peace
>britons' treasonous labour government brings in many foreigners
>britons' land is used as a little warzone of petty and organised crime between various cultures and ethnicities
>britons sit uncomfortably and twiddle their thumbs wondering when it's all going to go back to normal
fuck this rubbish

That's very odd. every virgin train I use is full of them.

Glorious 99+% white Somerset reporting in!

>wtf I love Romanians now
yep, they will sort them out

Well, imo, the cause is making them go back. Though brutal, this might be a way to instill enough fear in them to make them leave the UK eventually.

Try telling that to martyrs.

>drinking outside a barber
>attacking shopkeepers that happen to be Muslim (they bring busisness and pay taxes)

ya sure, I'd love me some gypsies here in Bama.

Why not attack thieving refugees? These people aren't even refugees since they own land, unless they are employing them. Even so, at least they are seeking a job. Why not threaten the actual damaging refugees?

Fucking gypsies.

Oh my sides. Thanks based Romanian bro

>Staff at a barber shop in Luton were violently attacked with baseball bats after asking a gang of Romanians to not stand outside the shop and drink so customers could come in.

Fuck gypsies

>Muslim hairdresser wants the pikeys and gyppos to stop shitting up the streets

>Pikeys scream 'MUH HEIR TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE' and beat up an innocent shopkeeper.

Truly heroes.

Ok ok. We won't be doing you any favours from now on. Enjoy your exploding Muslim population (figuratively and literally, kek).

Living on caravan camp sites and stealing aluminium isn't exactly 'doing us favours' you dirty pikey.

dat stole

>Devon
>Not 95+% white (biggest city is 96% white kek)
>fuck you exeter

Muslims need to learn that they aren't welcome in the western world. They should feel scared, they should feel threatened,and they should fear for their safety everyday. Some people may think this is "too harsh". But I guarentee you if you don't put them in their place they will slowly push more and more against western law. It feels good to read stories like this. Just like the people a few weeks ago who attacked a regugee camp in Sweden. It's only a matter of time before Europeans become more organized,rise up against the islamification of their countries, and start killing mudslimes in record numbers.

romanians are equally as shit desu

>parking their cheapo caravan/high end car combination at the side of roads
>throwing rubbish on the floor even though the councils give them bins
>sell hooky jewellery on the high street and steal shit from people's gardens

not saying mohammads are any better, but still

don't mind the cucked nations making fun of you, you're doing god's work

Well neither is devastating bars and shops like UK citizens did at the EURO16.

We all know this is how all UK citizens behave abroad.

BREAKING NEWS

100 PAKIS DISCOVERED WITH POLES UP THEIR ASSES

NOCTURNAL ROMANIAN COMMUNITY LEADER CLAIMS INNOCENCE

Yeah and what has your enlightened western behavior brought you? Muslim mayor in capitol, promptly banning ads with sexy women, putting people in positions of power based on ethnicity and forcing women to stand behind men during public rally. 1400 hundred raped little girls, british police arresting fathers who try to save their children and pigs too afraid to do anything because someone might call them racist.

Fuck off, I'd rather be a nigger than a brit.

eat shit, ahmed.

I'm sorry for disliking you baselessly, Romania. Truly.

This.
>build an empire that spans the world
>eventually degenerate into requiring gypsies to beat Muslims with bats to maintain order

Eternal anglo indeed.

99% white Umber reporting in

>standing in the street drinking in the middle of the day
I think we have solved the mystery of why Romania is such a shit hole

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc

Explain to me what is bad about Slavs and Muslims beating each other up? Don't both of these groups need to be exterminated from the UK?

Gypsies don't respect anybody, which is why they are best separated from other people, Arabs are no exception.

DON'T TELL (((THEM)))

oy u cheeki cant da fuq u jus say bout meh m8 imma slab one rita hook n yee face if u dont bugger off

Those guys were not gipsies. Gipsies are not able-bodied and they're too scared to fight. Those were white power Romanians.

*white british and muslims. Slavs are decent people. 9/10 white brits are trash.

GOOD.

Gypsies are the ones that come in groups, i know that from personal experience. If you good with them you can come visit their village, hang around and be like family, but if you are not then they come after you in groups.

Yeah but gipsies don't have baseball bats, those guys were most likely sporty chavs. You know, the kind of guys who are K1 fighters or who go to the gym a lot.

Pic related, Romanian kickboxer.

When i was good with gypsies in school i could make them come with tractor after my enemies and give me a gypsy bride of my liking, but they hunted one of my friends who insulted them in some way which was a little funny, well i think they just hated him for some reason, because i could do anything i wanted and they didn't hate me. Well they are stubborn, just like Arabs. Difference is that Arabs will try to convert you like Christians, but gypsies will try to make you fuck their women to prove they are good.

Perhaps you would like to tell them nicely to leave the UK, Neil.

But don't forget to make the tea first and have some crumpets. The Muslims will be impressed by your manners and take your gentlemanly advice without delay.

>drunk gypsies assault a business
>probably just trying to extort the owner
>this is somehow a good thing

Fucking gypsies, they can make Muslims look good by comparison. Deport them all to Romania and build a wall around it.

So how do we make gypsies go back to Romania?

It's just an extortion attempt. Do you really think gypsies care about gadje immigration politics? Nope, it's always about the money.

Romanian was probably pissed off his welfare had be cut to supplement more Muslims. They are lower down on the victim, non-white ladder.

>gypos
Kill them on the spot.

Gypsies aren't slavs, they are descended from India, and even according to gypsy lies they are Romance and not Slavic people.

>Romanians
>white

Are you suicidal? Seek help, my brown friend.

>slavs
>white

Multiculturalism at work. They didn't realize all these cultures hate each other

Finally I hear something positive about the gypsies. Way to go Roma bros. Stop stealing babies, k?

>gypsy
>having any opinion about whiteness

We are all just gadje for you anyway.

[citation required]

youtube.com/watch?v=1qa-OKkRj0s
youtube.com/watch?v=vdcXsBJwBrg
youtube.com/watch?v=38w3esCc4CA
youtube.com/watch?v=nlvHp-bQDFU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ka289l3W0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iHBSrG2nUjM
youtube.com/watch?v=jxQWZWGanIk
youtube.com/watch?v=2UJu9kqk5QE
youtube.com/watch?v=gcQMPzHQEAs

Based Vlad

Yes. Romanians hate muslims, whereas Westerners can't get enough of muslims. They want more, like Trudeau's leaf people.

Based Belgium with blue instead of black on it's flag

Fuck yea Romanians.

They might have been peaceful Muslim barbers, but we all know that if you ask for a trim, they'll take you for a buzz..err, I mean give them an inch... take a mile, etc.

#notallcanadians
How do we convince Romanians to move to Canada?

Romanians don't just remove kebab...
They make them.

Can you both just leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
He did it.

I'm from Luton. This is one thing. The amount of Asians in Luton out number anyone 10 to 1. This is just a small thing blown out of proportion. They are not scared of the Romanians trust me

Erm, offer them jobs and housing, I guess. This way only working Romanians will come. Don't offer them welfare until they have at least 3 years of completed work in Canada.

Also, chances are that the ones who got jumped were up to something dodgy themselves. The Khan family runs luton

Yes, Vlad the Impaler invented the kebab, made only of impaled muslims.

Thank you based haiduci.

Oh so that town is basically under one Muslim family control?

Man, wtf are you Brits doing...

I can't tell which are the Romanians and which are the Muslims. Divide and Conquer, you're more alike than you are different.

>Mohammad Abbas Khan
is there any diversity in the names of the looks of these people?