Why doesn't she just understand she's not worth it?

Why doesn't she just understand she's not worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fNrkcY-I0RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why can't female stars have male agents to argue for better contracts?

amphibian whore

A bunch of flies and a lilypad to sit on can't be that expensive

Because a good headline is a currency of its own.

Did she at least let them lick her feet?

>amphibian whore
for some reason these two words together are side-splitting

she is

Good point. This good press is worth it for whoever these co-stars are. They literally saved Emma Stone from the patriarchy.

Herpes=less money

Depends on the context. What was her role in the film?
Is she the biggest name?
It seems as though in Hollywood, you get paid depending on your draw, and women aren't typically big draws.

I mean, you might go see a movie with Leonardo de Caprio in it, because he's in it, but has anyone ever gone to see a Emma Stone movie just because she's in it?

I remember when JLaw got paid egregiously more than Chris Pratt for Passengers for Virtue Points, when she was ultimately the secondary character. That was bullshit

But cuck actors are doing it on their own,nobody is forcing them to give her free money.

Hehe, I'm sure women would do the same for their male co-stars, if the tables were turned.

>everything feminism has fought for was generously given to them by benevolent men

let that sink in for a minute
all feminist "success" is entirely dependent on men

I literally only watched Easy A for Stone

Not like she gave them a handy for it either. Bunch of cucks.

Or maybe she did. She's a qt 3.14.

>but has anyone ever gone to see a Emma Stone movie just because she's in it?

I'm liberal but I would never do this for anybody unless they were truly a 1 in a lifetime artist. Emma Stone obviously isn't crucial to any role she gets cast. Hmm.

i make less than emma stone

would she take cut so we can get equal pay?

What was it, some cuck snuff film?

Really? Does she actually have fans even? I thought she was just a Sup Forums meme. I thought she was just that chick from Superbad who we like to fondle over for having cute feet. Why are actors cucking themselves? Clearly I am not in the know.

Anyone aside from waifuposting footfags?

>froggy is a thief

Typical.

haha ikr! lolz!

b-but that's social class inequality

not the same thing!

t. emma

Imagine there being her and 3 male co-stars. The 2 fags are taking paycuts for her... and then there's you. What do? Are you allowed to say "No, that's retarded"

What fucking idiot believes this is brave, we're talking about hedonistic millionaires and one of them getting more millions than deserved.

Is it considered equal pay if you're not the main draw to the movie? Reminds me of those female soccer players bitching about their pay. I wouldn't have taken a cut. Then again, Hollywood is full of liberal pussies.

>be ryan gosling
>be a new father
>gf's father is fighting cancer or something
>have to take a paycut or else face media scrutiny
What a fucking cunt. Worst emma confirmed

I want equal pay with her too.

Why would any self-respecting man do shit like this?

Yes. Stupid frog woman can't have my money

Would take a pay cut if she sat on my face tbqh.

she would need an ass to sit on your face

>The actress also said she saw parallels between the King and Riggs match and the last presidential race.
"We began shooting in the spring of 2016, when there was still a lot of hope in the air, and it was very interesting to see this guy—this narcissistic, self-focused, constantly-stirring-the-pot kind of guy—against this incredible, qualified woman, and at the same time be playing Billie Jean, with Steve [Carell] playing Bobby Riggs," Stone said. "Obviously the way this has all panned out has been fascinating and horrifying, and it still feels like we're in a bad dream, but those parallels make sense to me—the equal-pay issue makes a lot of sense to me."

>Emma Stone
>Best known for staring in forgettable Amazing Spider-Man movies, screwing Andrew "I'm gay only not physically" Garfield

youtu.be/fNrkcY-I0RA

girls have difficulty understanding that the majority of them are just a pretty face when it comes to being in movies. there are a few genuinely talented and loved female actors and they all know who they are, and none of them ever bitch.

>offered role in movie
>negotiate payment
>agree to terms
>sign contract
>wait these other people got more i want more crush the patriarchy

What a stupid cunt.
>IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEE

why wouldn't you? if you were an actor, you'd have so much money that the publicity of doing this is worth a lot more than pay

The only actresses I feel are talented are either really young or pretty old. Cunts in their 20s-30s just need to fuck off.

She'd hop away almost immediately.

>Wanting to suck up to lovey retards that circlejerk constantly about how progressive they are while living the most sheltered and privileged lives

Now you understand the reason for this "equal pay nonsense". Basically the studios tell male actors that they can't pay for the girl because they're giving too much to the male. Out of shame he accepts to reduce his pay in order to pay the female. Do female A-liste like Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson do that? I doubt.

>Scarlett Johansson
is she still A list? Like she's definitely slid to at least A- in the last year.

This. That cunt claims to be fighting for equality but didn't say a word when Pratt was paid substantially less than her for that shitty space movie they were in. Any man who unironically identifies as a feminist should be ridiculed

>Sup Forums in charge of history

no, you suck up to directors and producers by doing stuff like that.

It's a different business and you're less qualified
These false rebuttals only make sou look dumb

>want to come see the new ((Emma Stone)) movie?

wait so everyone in the movie made the same exact amount?

>portraying the other side as mad while unironically posting "she isn't an alt-right™ 'pede like me? stupid cunt
This is reddit

t. White knight

You get paid according to your worth. Like certain sports stars will get paid more than others in the same team. Does the star player share his moneys with the average faggots who fill the rest of the team?

fuck white women

>you're less qualified
if by that you mean a sexually attractive female then yes.

>Pointing about the idiocy of claiming that Hillary dindu nuffin and was a perfect candidate
>Being alt-right
Twitter's that way, mongloid

>Implying this actually happened and this isn't propaganda courtesy of Schlomo

gl-gladly...

Spotted the redditor

She may as well work at Taco Bell. Why is she a celebrity again?

>Why is she a celebrity again?
because she can ACT
cmon, post more hateful neckbeardy things so I can laugh some more

> the waifufaggot thinks he's in the position to call anyone a neckbeard

>Why is she a celebrity again?
She sucked right jew dicks ma dude

>because she can ACT
Oh really? Tell me a movie besides that musical you didn't see.

I deleted my posts because of the Taco Bell bully. This was supposed to be a no bully zone :(

Feminism: Believing JLaw is an infallible role model
Any body who falls for Sup Forums's echo chamber worldview should be ridiculed

How virtuous of them

I just wanted to know why she is famous. In your gross webm she looks like a rat that would work in Taco Bell. That's not bullying. I never said she couldn't wrap the Average Joe around her finger. She's just got nothing going for her besides her HD pics of her feets.

I wonder if they run a train on her in exchange for it.

>You get paid according to your worth

Unless you're a woman or a minority. Just look at Kim and Park leaving Hawaii 5-0 because their white co-stars had way better deals despite being literal whos compared to them.

Wait, they've made a movie of King-Riggs? Why? Are they even going to bother suggesting he threw the match to pay off debts?

Maybe they're just better at making deals

What's the correct world-view to believe in then cunt? That women are equal to men?

The funniest part about Hollywood is that the bigger a female star becomes, the faster her expiration date looms. Usually around 30-34 and she starts making too much for Hollywood, so its just easier to promote a new pretty face who earns little. Rinse and repeat.

Since most attractive men dont "expire" before 45-55, they keep going and Hollywood keeps paying ridiculous sums.

What I personally find amusing is how alot of big named actors co-finance some of their own films. Women never seem to do so.

They were only paid 5-10% less than the two and the white stars are clearly the main characters

underrated

Of course not, that wouldn't be progressive. I bet they'll also conveniently fail to mention that he raped the world #1 woman just four months prior

What part of the future is female do you not get?!

So the real response to the wage gap isn't to bring women up to our level but instead knock men down to theirs?

what a bunch of cucks

Its the classic apex fallacy.

Women only compare themselves to the top dog. They dont compare themselves with average wage slaves.

>Sup Forums thinks emma stone is some kind of feet goddess

her feet are absolutely whatever tier. how did this even become a meme

>Reducing your amount of money to bump her up
>Not demanding the studio pay her equally

these cucks aren't good marxists

desu I'd give her my whole salary

Serious question: Why isn't she a mother? She's 30 now? She has more money than she can shake a yacht at. Why is she crying about fake wage gaps? Is she even doing as many scenes as the actors in whatever stupid movie this is about?

im happy even innsmouth residents can make it in hollywood

>p-please give money to our donation drive user-kun~

when will /tvirgins/ finally accept that women and men should be treated equally?

what a fucking idiot can't even kidnap a frog

I once had a dream where myself and Elon Musk raped her and the chick from The Chase

He wanted to kill her in that scene tho

Based frog poster

expect to take a pay cut at your job very soon lads
if you disagree then you just hate women, shame on you user, shame on you.

It's pretty clear Sup Forums hates women, broheim.

*cant even kill a frog

feminism ruining hollywood, what else is now

This is propaganda in order to promote the release of her new film Battle of the Sexes. The verity of this isn't the point, it's getting people to talk about Emma Stone and the new film.

You have absolutely no clue about what you think you're talking. Go back to playing your videogayms, kid.