Genuinely don't know if this is real or fake teebeeaych

i thought this was a dude

Looks like black skinny Heat Legend.

It's real.

Why are Sup Forumsdditors so fragile?

It's fake

It's.

>teebeeaych
Are you british? Maybe I am out of the loop but I am pretty sure brits are the retards who pushed that meme so hard. I don't know any American that says to be honest.

MY LIFE

IT'S NOW OR NEVER

To the film's credit, she was mostly portrayed as a disconnected, no-fun-allowed sociopath. MJ is probably worst girl in the Spideyverse, so i don't care that much about her being reimagined like this.

I understand Raimi has a lot to make up for, but that scene where they kill the white shocker just to make the black guy the shocker was a bit overboard

she said built by slaves not built to honor racists

WHERE'S THE TRUTH

Then how does anyone know that you are being honest?

Why is he so ugly

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

oh come on, she's a cutie. you guys are looking for deliberately bad pics.

please post a hot pic of it.

>she

white people should just go extinct

go on, salvage this

The British invented everything, faggot

Including America

It was literally #resist: the movie

is Washington monument really built by slaves?

Brits didn't invent Sup Forums

she's a CUTE

You don't know about Carlie Cooper, do you?

I envy you.

>but I will live in country made by them and reap the benefits lol

if this shit is true im not going to see it, and i really wanted to, fuck that shit, dont need anti white social agenda in my fucking comic b ook movies

So we agree that Catwoman > Mary Jane yup?

She's so A CUTE she must be an ANGLE!

Obama was happy enough to enter a building made by slaves.

muh pro-white comics

Mary jane isnt in it

Is she abbo?

no, its anit white, its literal hating a race because of past actions
its a negative social agenda that contributes to fucking nothing but dividing race relations, nobody profits from negativity like that

his whyte half was happy

Mary Joe is.

Which monument is she talking about?

That's mary-jane?

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Liz Allen's vagina.

different character

its not Mary Jane doe

No its not you dumb cuck its just one chick making a factual comment and sticking to it.

The whole monument bit was like 20 seconds. She didnt want to go in, the black security guard made a "so so joke" people laughed thats it.

It wsnt harped on or dragged on either. If you kept watching the movie plenty of blacks happily went inside the monument as well.

God she looks repulsive. Like how I'd imagine average tumblr user.

it's just ... MJ.

>implying the average Sup Forums poster isn't repulsive looking

By the end of the movie—when the character reveals that people who know her actually call her “M.J.”—it becomes apparent that Michelle will thankfully serve a bigger purpose in the Spider-Man universe.

Meet your new Mary-Jane Watson, folks. It turns out Liz (Laura Harrier), Parker’s crush throughout the course of the movie, was a romantic red herring all along. Of course, fans guessed long ago that Zendaya would turn out to be M.J

Why? And is that even true?

Is she really playing a black chick with an attitude or just some taking no shit feminist?

This movie is going to make 2 billion dollars, isn't it?

Checked

Who else do you think they got to build stuff in those years? Cowboys?

I thought this was the guy that bullies Peter, wtf

a lot of the monuments in DC were built by slaves but there's no conclusive evidence that the washington monument was. why that line was included in a superhero movie should be obvious, it's current year and SJW shit must be included in every facet of entertainment to remind white devils to feel eternal guilt, even if their ancestors had nothing to do with it

>see this dude posted on Sup Forums
>never bother clicking the threads
>find out it's actually supposed to be Mary Jane

What the fuck

This franchise changed a lot since the Raimi days that's for sure

Reminder: Just because you would stick your dick in just about anything that isn't obsese doesn't mean it's ok for it to portray Mary Jane in a Spider-Man blockbuster. This isn't some 3rd worlder's fan film.

Slaves didn't really build things, they generally did chores in the north, while picking cotton in the south.
The answer to your question is masons, as in real masons who work with stone.

Normal white people who would have probably done a better job than slave labourers.

I'm not American so I don't know a large amount, but wasn't the monument completed about 16 years after the end of the Civil War? Slavery was abolished by then so even then only half the monument could have feasibly been built by slaves.

I feel sorry for Americans that you have so many people in your country which clearly hate your history.

No, but we did invent everything of any value

Zendaya has always been on the verge of qt and good actor. But, she always cocks her head, starts moving that neck, makes an ugly face and talks like a ghetto rat.

mfw it happened to me too

what's happening

SJW shit aside, this character was fucking insufferable. Everything she said was enough to make a man cringe, she pulled that stupid fucking face every time with her head tilted back, and generally looked like garbage.

Yes and no, the Monument was started in the 1840s, before Slavery ended in the Capital, but was completed in the 1870s after significant delay.
However, slaves were an unlikely workforce for it as, one, slaves were not really popular in the North, and, two, they generally were not builders.
Abolitionism in the North was fairly popular, because industrialization ruled the day, while southerners found it cheaper to employ, as in use as they received zero compensation, slaves to work in the fields.
That's why the South took such exception to the notion of general emancipation, since it directly affected their livelihood.

Abolition was popular in the North and with a significant number of founding fathers, but was not made a big deal of, since they didn't want to forsake the Revolution for the sake of Slaves.

Irish men and women under an indentured servitude contract, that's how they would pay the crossing of the Atlantic

Why is she so fucking smug Sup Forums??

the idea that you might have actually typed this out has me howling

It's real but pol/tv/ is too dense to realize that it's intended to poke fun at the liberals.

America and all of the good that came from it wasn't a british invention, it was a deviation from britshittery. For example, a britcuck can be fined or jailed for saying racist things, a britcuck can't own guns. America and all of its glory was spawned from being the polar opposite of you faggots

Looks like black Chloe Grace

Uh huh some by the numbers Marvel tween movie is poking fun at liberals yup that's not you reaching at all

Buy your tickets! Marvel is making fun of liberals!

Imagine being this "I'm smarter than everyone else but in reality my IQ is equal to my age" level of stupid.

This. It's so fucking obvious which makes me really concerned that so many of you didn't get it. Either you are too dumb or shitpost without watching the movie.

I suspect it's the latter.

For fuck's sake. The deep south wasn't ancient Egypt.

looks like the badguy from kindergarten cop

os thos a bpy pr a gor;

I tried to look it up but it doesn't seem to be mentioned. It was started before the Civil War and finished 20 years after. However many other early buildings, most notably the capital, were.

>America
>all the good that came from it

are there any trump jokes?

when did michael jackson say that?

I have not heard, does it have a diverse cast?

B+. no overt queer characters though

>what's happening

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

>act like she's on weed the whole movie
>her name is MJ

POTTERY

That was a rhetorical question, I'm not reading/listening to any of your shit lol

That's interesting, thanks user

Fuck off, Hollywood kikes have been pushing anti-white shit for years now.

Delete yourself faggot.

Go back to your mosque achmed.

Because you are dumb nigger, gas yourself.

fun fact: while the pyramids weren't built on slave labour, half of the american buildings were

fires the cerebral cortex right

>half of the american buildings were
You are fucking retarded.

>calls me a Muslim for dissing America in the same post where he admits kikes run Hollywood
Kek, americunts are fucking useless

drumpf will kill himself if it does

this is about teenagers who are just beginning to learn they have a voice of their own.

you guys are in some serious need of developmental psychology

Ah yes, the greatness that came from the British Empire.
>starting 2 world wars and slaughtering millions of whites to protect their ZOG overlords
>importing millions of shitskins from their colonies worldwide
>The Office UK
>slags
>chavs
>british "food"