prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFdu_lvCTJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Four fine young men there
The one second from right looks a bit feminine though

Lineman, Quarterback, Kicker, Mascot?

Is bran sitting down in this picture?
Did they dig a hole for him to stand in beside Jon?

He's sitting on Sansa's dick.

reminder that jonerys is just as garbage as jonsa
pic related is the only way to go

If the universe wasn't such a cruel joke.

>tfw try not to cry when jon and arya reunite
youtube.com/watch?v=mFdu_lvCTJA

:3

Based op comping through with the /besthouse/ thread.

I don't even like Sansa and that hug when she saw Jon again in season 6 is hella comfy

For the Starks to take back their home Winterfell, they must first defeat the villian who holds Winterfell: Roose Bolton.

Roose Bolton does have a few problems to hold and defend Winterfell as I call:
Roose Bolton's Morton's Fork

Roose Bolton is faced with a doozy of a dangerous one during the siege.

If Roose lets everybody stay as they are, they'll fragment even further into murderous factions and weaken the siege from within by picking each other off: Game Over.

If he sends the most dangerous out into the snow, they may side with Stannis or die: Game Over.

Either he's left with too few to defend the walls, or Stannis gains more numbers quite directly. If he keeps the worst with him and puts them on lockdown, his whole army can't be an effective defensive force against Stannis and the troublemakers may still try killing him and others: Game Over.

If he sends a mix of supporters and dangerous tools outside to fake surrender to Stannis, they may achieve something — or, more likely, get caught thanks to teeth-clenched teamwork not working: Game Over.

If he's found a way out of this by picking the snowdrifts and being creative with who he sent outside, it'll be fun to see.

All in all, general winter has not been kind to either him or Stannis by arriving when he did.

What does the voice of Ramsay sounds like in asoiaf? And Roose for that matter?

What happend to Ramsay's mother?

Really? Its actually a fairly major part of Roose's characterization he speaks in an unnervingly quiet voice.

Rape kill kill marry

Ramsay's mom is Lyanna

And Jon Snow is his brother.

>100% consensual sex with your consenting wife / kill kill marry?

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

because his first son was a mud blood

This, the Dornish line was disposable.

because he's a retarded faggot

i honestly can't believe these threads are still active.
It's really pathetic now, "guys".

>still
it's like a week until premiere what the fuck were you expecting

>expecting Sup Forums to not be pleb
indeed, what was i thinking.

You know Sup Forums has a filter system right?

>Episode 3 "The Queen's Justice"
YAAASSS SLAYYY

>tfw it's going to be the episode LF dies and the 'queen' is sandra

I NEED2BREED Arya

He didn't. When they were asking him what to name the second son, he was trying to say "Hang on" while he thought about it, but it sounded like "Aegon" because he was sucking someone's dick at the time.

/r/equesting that shoop that undeforms her face and makes her qt

Why is knowing who Jon's parents are important? How will it affect the plot at this point if Robert is already dead.

>Rickon
who?

Because Dany is going to die
Jon will be the only Targaryen besides their child. Probably a girl

Because then everybody will realize like whoooaaa duude like he's born from ice and fire duuuuude

So what will be the end season dramatic plot twist this time?

Lich King Stannis

The Night King on his undead dragon knocks over the wall

Jewish media will have a fucking fit because knocking over walls is supposed to be a good thing!

There is only one Azor Ahai and /got/ knows his name and ever poster knows his gift.

Azor Jaqen

Blessed by him of the Many Faces, The Many Faced God

man all 3 of the kids got ugly. oh rickon too.

reminder that you are a faggot
who the fuck posts this shit

Lyanna was raped

>There must always be *LIGHTNING STRIKES IN THE BACKGROUND* a Night King

>place the crown upon my head Tyrion

>Tell them only that the Night King is dead, and that Stannis Baratheon, DIED WITH HIM, DUN DUN DUN DUNN DUN DUN DUUUUN

>swn drug you, tie you up on the bed and wake you up with her strapon up your ass

what shit?

mad queen

When he holds council, the chambers are always incredibly quiet so that people can hear him.

>mfw that one Arya chapter in Harrenhal where he's naked and covered in leeches while a retinue of silent lords and knights stand around his bed as he addresses them in a voice that never rises above "quiet conversation" levels

Is there any hope for bolt-on in the books. Roose is so creepy i just want a hint of something supernatural, even if not outright confirmed
>inb4 people are the real monsters, its totally scarier that way
niggaz that shit doesn't fly in a universe with patchface, elf cannibals, and shadow demons.

Dany or Cersei?

It wouldn't really be a twist/reveal with Cersei.

would being supernatural change his motivations for the RW?

Well he made sure to not break guest right. If he's the Rat Cook then maybe he can't, like vampires with thresholds.

>Well he made sure to not break guest right
how?

it's all wins for the meme crew from thsi point, with only minor setbacks (killing irrelevant characters like snek and asha).

so the "dramatic plot twist" is one of the meme villain dying/losing.
Cersei, Euron or White Walkers, take your pick. Most likely Euron, because WW is the biggest threat, and Cersei was there 7 seasons, euron just 3-4 scenes over 2 seasons as a meme villain.

Why does Isaac look so sad

Haven't read the RW in a while, but I'm pretty sure Roose didn't eat or drink anything, plus he killed Robb in Walder Frey's castle, so I'm not sure if guest right even applies between Roose and Robb.

ah, gotcha
although his little remark at the end seemed like a pretty human thing to say, irony and all that

>watch S6 with two normie buddies at different times
>get to the part where Doran and Hotah get one-shotted
>pic related - both friends reactions
What the fuck were the dabids thinking?

>euron is getting a costume redesign

thank god, he looked so boring and generic last season

Elf cannibals? You mean the Ice River Clansmen or whatever lives in the Cannibal Sands?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>people predicted Cersei would be the Mad Queen since S1 & Book 1

Sure.

will boatsex be anal?

what? what point did you think I was making?

reminder that Cersei is our girl this season

>Dany just a red herring for the audience Ned or anyone else was talking about Targs

That's what it feels like.

It will be oral.

check your privilege mate

this entire book is written by a jew and based on a jewish book and published by zionists

there's an entire article about the series on a well known Jewish website, check it out goyim.

obviously. she thinks she can't get pregnant anymore because men keep cumming in her ass and she thinks thats how you make babies.

i'm hyped!

Edmure did nothing wrong

>Is bran sitting down in this picture?

Standing or seated he's doing a terrific job promoting the idea that being Bran is suffering.

Post characters that are literally Sup Forums

lord paramount of the mill

except less successful

and

he just had the bad luck to be serving a King who did not appreciate the importance of stone mills. at one point (I'm sure I remember it properly) Edmure protests to Robb and Ser Brynden "you didn't tell me!" and actually has the right of the situation: they *didn't* tell him. not a thing

I guess "Sup Forums" could be Petyr the kid after the beating he got from that other insufferable asshole Brandon Stark.

he's not getting HODORED

make westeros great again?

Now, I'd plunge an entire continent into a very bloody war for that.

>insufferable asshole
how was he in the wrong at all?

Havent read it, but the scene in the show when Cat says to Roose that Ned would never forgive himself if he struck another man on his wedding night and Roose's reaction was both hilarious and sad, quite subtle

I'm not sure I've understood you properly but everything about Brandon Stark makes it pretty clear he was an asshole and while Littlefinger might not have been one at that early stage of his life it's what he certainly developed into. The right and wrong of the dispute itself's beside the point.

>everything about Brandon Stark makes it pretty clear he was an asshole
like what?

I don't even like Cersei in general, but I'd much rather have her win than that faggot Dany.

Pushy, overbearing, truculent, thick as pig shit.

How can you think he is an asshole and compare baelish to a Sup Forums stand in in the same breadth and not see the irony? Brandon was just a chad.

I mean he was clearly a bit of a hothead given the KL business, but it was a massive insult he was taking. How do you get the impression he was an asshole?

Ned was a pussy. Why did he take his girls to KL, why did he take Ice to KL, why did he try to take the direwolves to KL, what was going on here?? North no longer relevant, fucking Southern Ambitions. Roose, Lady Dustin, Karstark DID NOTHING WRONG
Only Ramsay was an idiot

did he ever draw Pate the pig boy? kid was a buttmonkey from the day he was born but it's difficult not to feel at least some sympathy for him and his horribly degrading quest to raise one (1) dragon. which in other circumstances would turn out to be a Daemon Blackfyre he couldn't do anything with

>How do you get the impression he was an asshole?

I'm factoring the business in King's Landing out altogether and imagining how he'd have been in his everyday life.

Yeah, and I'm asking how. Like, what pieces of information in the text made you think this?

brandon was an attractive charismatic chad so nerds project that he must be an asshole

I think Sup Forums and /x/ are the right place for someone autistic and hateful as you.

Post you're bullshit over there retard.

Well "wolf blood" certainly didn't help.