You have 10 seconds to explain to me, without using memes, how this man is a bad comedic actor

You have 10 seconds to explain to me, without using memes, how this man is a bad comedic actor.

Protip: You can't. People literally only don't like Adam Sandler because it became a meme to say that he sucks. Sure there's been a few misses but overall his films are consistently funny and entertaining, I honestly can't believe how poorly rated some of his funniest films are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we_VyBVrq7I
youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Adam saddler is based
youtube.com/watch?v=we_VyBVrq7I

jew

>Adam Sandler because it became a meme to say that he sucks
I will give you that critics have made it some kind of weird inside joke to constantly shit on him and Michael Bay without actually watching any of their shit. That said, everything he's made, with maybe one or two exceptions, after 2000 is pure, unmitigated garbage.

>Sure there's been a few misses but overall his films

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk
Really worth the watch. Educational and interesting content here

He phones everything in, he just doesn't care, and he uses his "movies" to launder money.

Zohan was great, and so was the Cobbler until the ending.

>make good movies
everyone loves him

>makes shitty movies
everyone hates him

I CANNOT FIGURE THIS ONE OUT. IT MUST BE MEMES.

He actually just uses his movies as an excuse to go on vacations with his friends.

nice reddit uppercase

The stupid voices he puts on.

That said Zohan is kino and i really liked mr deeds

I still like him.

I think I finally gave up on RLM when they shit on Pixels so hard. When I finally saw it, it was clear to me that the movie is meant for children. Keeping that in mind it wasn't half bad for a kids movie, and I would be comfortable showing it to my kids if I had any. Yeah it had a few flaws but it's a kids movie for fucks sake. They didn't seem to understand that.

anger management was great

>You have 10 seconds to explain to me, without using memes, how this man is a bad comedic actor.

Why? He's has the most patrician films on this list.

He plays the same character in every single movie.

I liked the Wedding Singer though. Fantastic movie.

That's My Boy is surprisingly hilarious.

Longest Yard is a decent remake.

Billy Madison
The Water boy
Happy Gilmore
Mr Deeds
50 first dates

You can't not love the guy

this could be our milk

>the only Adam Sandler comedy I have seen is Punch Drunk Love

Garbage.

All he does is shitty family movies

So was click and that Netflix one he did with David Spade.

Contrarian faggots BTFO.

>no punctuation
>no correct grammar
>no full stop, no uppercase
You're a real slob, you know that?

Because he has yet to have an actually funny movie since Little Nicky - and even then Harvey Keitel and Rodney Dangerfield carried that fucking movie despite being bit-parts.

Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore were where Sandler peaked comedically. Click was an underrated movie because rather than being LOLGOOFYCOMEDY it actually posed legitimate questions about work vs family and had some moments that actually evoked legitimate emotion.

But then he made fucking Grownups and Jack & Jill and we all realized that Sandler hasn't aged mentally in 25 years.

nice reddit grammar

Because his idea of a comedic performance is simply raising his voice and being belligerent, he is the Michael Bay of comedy, however con/tv/rarians defend him too so there you go.

LISTEN. I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN ON R*DDIT. I WENT ON THERE ONCE, OKAY? I'M GETTING REALLY SICK AND TIRED OF YOU SHITHEADS CALLING ME A R*DDITOR AND TELLING ME TO GO BACK TO R*DDIT. I DON'T EVEN USE THE SITE THAT OFTEN. I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A REALLY, REALLY LONG TIME. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, WOULD YOU? ALMOST AS LONG AS I'VE BEEN USING R*DDIT EVEN. FUCKING HELL. I'M SO FED UP OF THIS STUPID SITE. THEY'RE NEVER THIS MEAN TO ME ON R*DDIT. I'M JUST GONNA GO BACK THERE. FUCK YOU AND FUCK Sup Forums.