twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waheeey

NUP

why doesn't twitter app translate Scottish gaelic? any easy way to do that

MUH

ewa g

problem?

it's not gaelic, it's scots english lol

Gotten so desperate that I'm looking at PUA techniques but they all seem to be just basic social skills but more rigid and unnatural

I pronounce this as way-hee

I know very well what it is, anyway to translate Scottish gaelic into English easily?

just heard a tarquin complain about having to take the train to school because his parents are on business trips

hate private school nonces

going to go round after work and bash their fucking skulls in

did the man kick the ball

down the pit till 10pm tonight lads

why do you need to translate gaelic?

Why are Jews so obsessed with depraved sex? What's wrong with wholesome loving sex?

How did I go lads

lads how do i talk to women?

just be yourself

just did a huge poo

just be yourself

literally same

it's good on pizza desu

>The NFL has rejected a one-page advertisement for the Super Bowl program from the American Veterans (AMVETS) organization that included the message "Please Stand,"
lol america is such a cult

because thats what I always find myself trying to read and if I could it translate it I could read a lot of the books ive been meaning to and twitter feeds webpages etc

hahahha good shit

srs need to learn Scottish gaelic but memory retention is shit because of ssri meds / weed (which I no longer do btw)

nobody speaks gaelic on twitter, and there are no good books worth reading in gaelic. if you're trying to learn gaelic, don't. learn something useful like french or spanish.

need an australian gf

dont know how to go about getting one tbqh lads

you don't need to learn scottish gaelic

Lads what is an unironically comfy job? Does such a thing exist?

lets swap identities

so grim and the sad thing is even once you recognize it you can't help but like prettier people more easily

They will break your heart

Tesco night shift

yes I do and will probably get pic related and start seriously studying then I can watch bbc alba without reading the subtitles

:P

one day ill move there and be able to speak fluently

I already know a few words

START THE DAMN JOUST BEFORE I PISS MESELF

*debates your mother and calls her a cunt on stream*

>The other day, dating masters Braddock and Daxx came by to record a special double-length interview on “Push/Pull.” Those two didn’t invent the technique, but they’ve mastered it and can use it and teach it better than anyone.

where the fuck is his upper body this is a grown man??

you thick cunt nobody NOBODY speaks gaelic, and the 0.1 who do, also speak english fluently. you're wasting your time on a meme language.

just be yourself

never had my heartbroken by an australian girl

just broke some australian boy's heart haha, runt

got a jew to post fucking machines

I have only been missing for a few weeks and you filthy goyim have already drowned this kosher board in gayposting
Our robot overlords are very displeased

You can be English but don't be too English if you get my meaning. Same deal with Amerimutts.

Imagine having a gf

Do you torrent this? Where do you get the money for this?

don't you dare talk to the modern day genius that is a twitch """debater"""

maybe I should learn scots leid then

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

love ths song

Fucking hell lads I'm getting aroused non-stop since I started lifting. Woke up at 6 and have had at least 55 minutes of erection since then.

EVERY DAY.

So did the ball go somewhere today?

Cameron....you look TERRIBLE

I think tax needs to be spent on the footballers wages and bankers bonuses

jesus christ that's a big un

you lads heard about that French cheese factory that blew up? apparently there was de brie everywhere

good one

>paying money for sequences of bits
Can you not see my flag?
You goyim have so much to learn

standard Sup Forums user here ask me anything

youtube.com/watch?v=i0AL2MqYFlo

Laying on a net swing at the park being sad lads

>School Shooting in Kentucky Is Nation’s 11th of Year. It’s Jan. 23.

nah I'm alright

sounds sarcastic but seeing as you're a yank might be serious

Wish I could do that

Scots is just English with different spelling. It reads like a parody of Scottish English. Please learn an actual language that will be of use. Chances are if you tried Scots or Gaelic with your accent you'd end up hospitalised.

a net swing?

>1k views

what the fuck

>Lily Allen leads fury at TfL for 'celebrating colonialism' with 'on this day in history' whiteboard message about battle of Rorke's Drift against Zulus (and then wiping it off)

Wow, just wow.

>4 years ago

ive been here too long

My first Red Pill (trademarked by Warner Bros.) was Lauren Southern's coffee table book

a bit behind schedule, I see

Haha maga amirite bois tee hee sub to my patreon xx

This thing

even in the event you somehow became fluent in scottish gaelic you would just end up reading the same things you used to learn it in the first place. it's pointless lad do literally anything else with your time

I don't think Sup Forums will let you sage anymore.

Wonder what Craven's up to
Hopefully still involved in local government, think that was his calling desu

willy poo bum shart

Ah yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIpWZjlQyIM

love her so much x wish i automatically paid her a tithe of sort from my income monthly to support her just like the trad nuns in the olden days

going to work is wypipo culture

Someone take a moment of their time to look at your reaction image folder and select a picture from it featuring a human male wearing a hat and then upload it to Sup Forums next to a greentexted version of what this man said.

then ill never be able to read the book of dean of Lismore or the book of deer or ANY Scottish poetry in Scottish gaelic. is there any way to translate it into English?

If they gave the children anti-tank rifles they could have stopped it

youre gonna make a fellow chosen break nofap and spill seed
got any with a hairy fanny

Getting my daily dosage of Sargon and Molyneux.

(ignore this part)

bump

Wypipo culture is best culture
Wypipo gave us engineering
Engineering gave us this

never seen one in my life

>My first Red Pill (trademarked by Warner Bros.) was Lauren Southern's coffee table book

grow up

i very much doubt that there are no english translations of whatever those are

Some of these cheeky lasses actually show up at the mechanical breeding grounds without shaving their growler, can you believe that?

Do you speak Irish?

Such poor wit had King William
to find confidence of the kind
that abandons manliness
and leads to leisurely boasting
If they could see the danger in him
and if he could not pursue
how quickly they would cause grief
in that being who honours no oath

getting the daily dose of destiny, woes and spencer
feel like i'm listening to the words of the modern day socrates, plato and aristotle

need a girl slightly bigger than me to bash my bollocks with a cricket bat