Wander Over Yonder thread

No Season 3 Saturday

OBLIGITORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
MAILING ADDRESSES:
Gary Marsh
3800 W. Alameda ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEYXD (CALIFORNIA):
Disney XD
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEYXD (CANADA):
Disney XD
Brookfield Place
181 Bay Street, PO Box 787
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2T3

MEGAS: mega:///#F!UVpDWYDb!Sq8NJ9nYa1O8e_nKpmASzQ

#saveWOY

Other urls found in this thread:

peepsqueak.tumblr.com/post/147816027812/look-out-disney-you-have-mail#notes
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4430718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the petition has been delivered, will it work Sup Forums?
peepsqueak.tumblr.com/post/147816027812/look-out-disney-you-have-mail#notes

Threads been up 10 minutes and no one has come in yet, time to kill myself

Please someone join in, I'm lonely here

Did anything ever come from that sweet/lewd greentext involving Wander and Dominator cuddling?

I don't know but that sounds great

Funny you should say that.

Let the show go. It was a fun ride, brought back a long forgotten type of slap stick comedy, while keeping the MC likeable. It was a good run.

NEVER

But there's nothing wronf with looking back on it fondly right?

The only way this show could have been better would have been if John C Reilly was in an episode.

How will this work?

Someone have the greentext?
That so cute

Not sure, but hopefully it will get Disney's attention

Getting their attention means nothing, do you really think they cancelled the show because it fell off their radar? No, they cancelled it because they didn't see any further profit from keeping it around, especially since animators who work on a show past season 3 have to have a pay raise. If you want the show back you have to make it appear financially beneficial despite the fact that they would have to pay the animators more.

Guess we have to buy all of Wander's March til it gets sold out?

i'm so happy fugasvbashnyu drew dom pregnant, i hope he draws more

pic is a request a drawfriend did for me many months ago in these threads

Binge watched this yesterdey, 10/10 cartoon. So hilarious and strangely nostalgic.

...And then i head the news that Disney was going to cancel it. Man, fuck those white collared executives. Why must they take the things we love?
This show does not deserve this. Hope this petition does something.

goddamn nigga why did you make the thread so early? i'm about to sleep

if the thread dies soon then just make a new one in the afternoon

Bump

Bumping with some Dominator.

As if you need to ask

MODS

Goddammit user.

>Dominator deciding to rape Wander as the ultimate villain move
>Starts to get conflicting feelings when he gives her sweet kisses and caresses during
>She likes the idea of making Wander's and her child into her evil successor, to carry on her legacy and really stick it to him
>Wander just says he has no idea she liked him
>She's confused
>He thinks she's just doing all this physical stuff as a way to show affection
>She gets flustered and swears it isn't
>Cue vigorous femdom where he keeps trying to be sweet and gentle while she goes to town like a machine
>Won't admit she likes it, but makes him cuddle with her as they fall asleep after several hours

New episodes when?

Summer of 2037

This as good a thread as any other to ask it: what makes you want to sexualize cartoon characters like Wander who are pretty sexless? Is it an inability to cope with nuanced feelings so it all gets translated to its broadest form? Is it that you want to see things getting fucked for some reason?

Honestly, it's hard to say if there's one specific reason why folks sexualize cartoon characters like that because there's all kinds of motives each individual person has.

Because it's fun

Fuck

Yup, same person

did they fix or rewrite the letter at least??

mfw

Have anything to color?

This would have been great.

>If you want the show back you have to make it appear financially beneficial despite the fact that they would have to pay the animators more.
If you have lurked these threads at all you'd know it was rigged from the start. Besides, there was merchandise plans that fell through. Disney never gave it the chance.

No one knows if it's going to do anything but if you think that Disney, a company that does it best to appeal to the public, won't notice it, you're mistaken. The fans of WoY are money lost, they wouldn't want to upset them further. Though I agree, that doesn't necessarily mean the show is going to come back.

Isn't english not their first language?

>Disney, a company that does it best to appeal to the public, won't notice it, you're mistaken
they own have the world, and by extension, about 75%
please shut the fuck up about this denial

i loved the show to death but here it is, it's death

Bup

i never noticed the H on the side of the helmet

Hate's gay! Best Primate!

I'm not in denial, it was fully acknowledged in that post I'm not sure if it's going to do anything or not, but for you to think that Disney won't acknowledge the petition and a project fans of one of their shows worked on tirelessly for months, you're a moron.
>but Disney owns da worl!1!
What are you, 5? How do you think they obtained all the money and power they have?

Eat cock! Cream filling!

Date Kate! She's chillin!

Fix Gate! Needs Drillin!

Wonder if it was just meant as hint for the fans or if there is some canon meaning, I doubt Hater was called that way as monkey. Now I want to know about him when he was normal-alive and Earth.

Bump

It was stupid to switch the channel. It had up to 3 mio views as long as it was on the main channel, even the less watched episodes had the quotes of SU or other popular series.

It had 2 million views on average on Disney Channel, so the move was pretty stupid.

Gravity Falls even got 4 million views a few times while it was still on Disney channel

I don't sexualize Wander I only sexualize Hater.

>Not sexualizing both Wander and Hater

It's just people loving a character so much that they get a crush in her/him, which then often leads to sexualization. Real people would fall in love with other real people as well even if the others were asexual. I find sexualization of non-human animated characters with human souls actually less weird than all those people wo get a crush because of the looks without knowing the character.

bump

Why wait? I'm willing!

BAMP

wait until the thread reaches page 9 before bumping

Ok

hello everyone, how are you?

I NEED DOMINEET RIGHT NOW

i unironically love domineet, i think it's strangely cute

I know, right? It's genuinely fascinating.

Semi-dead. But at least there are a few okay anime and Bojack right now.

anymore?

Not "officially," but here's the artist's pixiv: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4430718

i dont get it

Me too because I can see shitposting and PC fagging to be in character for her. It's probably what she would have been if she hadn't been able to build her advanced technology stuff. Kinda sad that they wanted to tell her story too but couldn't. The third season would have started with her and something that happens with her after the last episode of season two.

Well there's this origin comic which may or may not be canon.

fucking kek, i love this

i wonder if this drawfriend still stops by

Wow, you're still alive

heroes never die

Pretty much because I like the character and want to see him get fucked by Hater because I think the two of them are cute.

It might make them consider the idea that WOY received a boost in popularity after Gravity Falls ended and My Fair Hatey aired.

It worked once before.

I just think Hatey being an ex-NASA primate is so dark for WoY.

Not that it's a bad thing.

Should Peepers have been a girl?

I think it would only work on a platform like Netflix though. I had good ratings on the main channel but nobody cared about it when it was on XD and it also has tons of non-US fans.

Does this eye-head specy even have genders?

They do. Peepers doesn't hire them because girls make Hater uncomfortable.

Yeah me too. I love this but I wonder how they would have showed this and I really want to know if Wander knows it. He's pretty sensitive to sad stuff and knowing that the best friend has died once should be some depressing shit, not to mention that he was probably only born and raised to be some kind of test subject.

The only OTP involving Awesome is Awesome x Awesome.

Done.

It's hard to ship him without any of those hot alien ladies he's usually has around not being on the chart.

I love Jeff, I wish he had more scenes with Hater or Wander or both of them, which would be the best.

>sylvia constantly needlesy beats a manlet
>OTP

>approving of homosexuality

I need to use ALL characters?

I feel like the red line and the orange line were just used as 'I don't like this pairing' lines.

Not him and I like Dom but every pairing with her is shit. She hates the others and they are either seeing her as an enemy to defeat or a danger at best.
I guess the creators would have added some main character that would go along with her later, but we will never know now.

>sylvia constantly needlesy beats a manlet
>OTP
Yeah, they're cartoons, who gives a fuck.
>approving of homosexuality
Fuck off, Sup Forums

Yeah, pretty much. Personally I could give a fuck what anyone ships but that's just my personal preferences.

I feel like a couple characters could've been left off of this.

Not to mention that Brad or a few others are more relevant than that alien woman from the dog episode. But this series has too many males I guess.

Quick, post your favorite female character besides Sylvia or Dominator.

already posted her

I only have a group fanart with her

Way to eliminate the competition.

any ship with Dominator is bad tbqh

I think Sylvia and Peepers are pretty good bros, or maybe they would be if the mains worked together more often. They have the same problems anyway.

I wish there was more art of Ripov. It seems Dominator really overshadowed all the other female characters to neglected.