Stranger Things

DUDE FUCK THE NUCLEAR FAMILY JUST BURN IT ALL DOWN

I can't believe Sup Forums coerced me into watching this. The fucking Jew is everywhere and in every thing.

>defending the Nuclear Family

Are you retarded?

No. Your move ;)

what's the alternative?

mom dad son and daughter?
nuclear family- why is it so bad ?

>as well as co-executive-produced by Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen

I wish I had a parent at home to raise me. Notice how I said parent instead of mother? That's how shitty I think single parenting is. I'd settle for a dead beat dad over NOBODY BEING AT HOME.

>fuck h8

why is it called the nuclear family?

No, he's nuclear

I thought nuclear family meant having more than 2 kids.

And you called him retarded? Wow, you should have played that off as b8.

? well you could always look it up dummy.

nuclear family basically means having both parents together and looking after their kids retard

2.3 if you're going to be precise.

tell your mother's boyfriend to give her another slap

Anything below replacement level is fine

Why is it called the "nuclear family" then, when that was how it was long before the nuclear age as "normal".

I've heard awful huge families referred to as "nuclear" because they not only came after WW2 and that age from them having too many kids and ruined the family dynamic and kicked their kids out, making boomers think that's how it is instead of staying at home and then eventually taking care of your elder parents (which boomers now just ship off to homes when they become an inconvenience)

because it was only during the "nuclear age" (i.e. the age of hippies and communists) that the idea of having a stable family came under attack in favour of having the government being the only family you need.

you are both retarded
It is a biological term
"Nuclear" nucleolus? nuclei?
Just read the wikipedia past yoy dunderheads

Going back to letting extended family (grandparents, uncles, cousins) live in the same house with you.

Not kicking your kids out because your selfish and think it's the right thing to do because boomers did it
Caring for your parents when they get old, as you live in the same house and now you take care of them

Boomers grew up in crowded houses and moved out on their own volition because it was too crowded and wrongfully believe they deserve to not have to care for their kids after they graduate high school, and think once they turn 18 they don't have to care about their parents, especially when they're going senile and dying.

He gives her shit for that line in the next episode I'm pretty sure

ITT: you need a masters degree to use Google.

This is the guy who plays the retarded kid on the show.

Hmmmmmm.

>Differently-abled
>deaf
Being deaf isn't a disability now? Also the word is disabled. Even paralympians say disabled, and I guarantee a good portion of them would get pissed off if you called them differently abled.

Friendly reminder that Finn Wolfhard is the best actor in this series and also this universe.

> differently abled

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking tard.

Sup Forums you are really getting out of hand when you can't even handle differing opinions without sperging out.

The character is a cunty teenage girl and that's exactly the type of thing a cunty teenage girl would say.

Should all characters in fiction no matter their background or function take a 15 second aside every episode to talk about their oddly traditional politics or else it's Jewish prooaganda?

His dad must be such a pussy. Or non existant

She kind of came across as naive dumb kid when she said that, so it works both ways

>that bit in Jurassic World when the older brother tells the younger brother that divorce is natural and a good thing

>oddly traditional

hooknose spotted

&Leaf

>not having sub-replacement fertility
>oddly traditional

>leafs

Because it's the smallest, most central and most important family unit. Like the nucleus of a cell or atom. The rest of the family is extended family.

we've actually reentered the Reagan 80's. contrarianism is incredible.

No, nuclear family is married couple + kids in 1 household, as opposed to extended family, which is grandma, grandpa, married couple, etc. living in one houshold

Take your Risperdal.

lel no, it's referring to "nucleus", as in the smallest unit or core of something, not the nuclear bomb

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY'RE TEENAGERS REBELLING AGAINST THEIR PARENTS OR SOMETHING BUT NO I GUESS IT IS ACTUALLY SUBTLE PROPAGANDA BY THE HOLLOW EARTH REPTILLIANS TO SLOW HUMAN BIRTHRATES DOWN OR SOMETHING

this

it's merely a coincidence

enhance

>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE