Why did crabbe turn black?

Why did crabbe turn black?

Why did Pansy turn ugly?

Wasn't Crabbe. Is cast and classified as a different character.

Crabbe was written out of the scene because the actor got arrested and was in jail during filming.

Why does look like Larry David in this pic?

It's not Crabbe.

Their contract renewals after the third film locking them in for 5 more films had a guarantee Claus that you wouldn't be recast unless you died. Crabbe's actor was in jail during filming, and recasting him would require them to pay him a fuck ton for breaching the contract so they replaced the character in the scene with a different one.

Someone used the Blackus Niggus curse on him.

Why do you keep making this stupid thread despite knowing the answer?

HP is shit and belongs on reddit, not Sup Forums.

Not crabbe. actor got arrested and if they recast him they'd have to pay him due to their contract promise.

forgot the characters name but he's in other movies. They likely used the one black slytherin so crabbes lawyers couldn't argue it was crabbe.

Where's the scene depicting the schism in Malfoy's friendship with Crabbe, and the subsequent replacement by an African-American British Wizard? What happened to Crabbe? Alienated within Syltherine, but still unable to commit himself to any other house, a ruthless but thickheaded wizard of low cunning and little potential, what became of him?

black magic

Died in Fiendfyre like all Slytherins should.

In the movie timeline crabbe also went to jail for attempted child rape just like his actor

> In 2012, he was imprisoned for his participation in the 2011 England riots.

I'm assuming it's the same as his actor.

Where is the dull poster?

I thought that was Zabini.

because they used a different actress for some reason

Because he won't go back.

This. Hurry up and post it

Did you really expect consistency from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

someone casted negroderma afrovitiligo on him

left looks like my first gf
right looks like my current gf

literally thought it was larry david

Yeah so did I

Lucky bastard.

They replaced the actress who played Pansy for being too pretty. The character was supposed to be based on the girls that bullied JK Rowling as a child, so she insisted she be ugly.

I don't know why they didn't recast Ginny for similar but opposite reasons.

The second Pansy looks much more like the book version which was described as having a pug nose. The first one barely appeared in the movies anyway.

Ugly Pansy was actually the third actress to play the role. Also, book Hermione was supposed to look kind of like a troll.

I have to say I think the "ugly Pansy" looks seriously hot

Yeah, she has her angles and the official character photo is not one of them. Same with the actress for Tonks.

kek

he was an animagus and chose to stay in his morphed form. Pretty much like Peter Pettigrew

funny, for me it's the other way around..