This isn't going to go over poorly, isn't it?

Trump insinuating a second Civil War will be coming if Hillary Clinton is elected president and tries to go after the 2nd Amendment.

The press is going to turn this into the new anti-Trump talking point, aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es5UQuouK4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope they do, because it's the true purpose of the 2nd amendment

>Trump advocating the murder of elected officials
Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Now I love him even more. Jesus fuck is there another President in living history who is this fucking unabashedly American?

>Trump states the constitution can be used for what it was intended

Seeing as the left is anti-constitution it probably will be seen as inciting violence. But he's simply stating a fact.

What is the first amendment

A FUCKING LEAF

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

RIP to his campaign

its almost like hillary was already caught rigging the primaries and trump is fearful she will rig the election

in which case, it falls on our 2nd amendment to fix that. the AG has proven to be in hillarys pocket, refusing to prosecute. so even if she rigged it, the gov wont remove her

Get fucked CTR NIGGER

hello ctr

if she rigs the election, she should be removed. by force if necessary.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and should be in charge of an army. Ave Imperator.

When the day of the leaf blower comes, I will fight against you, even if they kill me, I will die knowing that leafs like you aren't free to blow in the yards of noble men.

Now showing: Justin True-Doux!

>SCOTUS judges
>elected

kys

HAHAHAHAHA IT'S LIKE HE'S TRYING TO LOSE

DRUMPFKINS

B T F O
T
F O
O

Not only the AG. The FBI as well. And the media.

I mean, he is right. If the some of these unconstitutional gun regulations in states like California and Massachusetts get upheld by the Supreme Court then we would see an explosion in right wing militia activity. The 90's would look very boring in comparison.

Is he actually suggesting murder now? He's really going all out now!

Trump is FINISHED

if Trump ties his shoe they turn it into an anti-Trump talking point. who gives a fuck, the media has gone full on propaganda ministry. I hope Trump continues to speak the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

CTR you need to update your bots/shills

He really is trying to lose, isn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=Es5UQuouK4g

Trump made a joke about someone.
HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESS

He is clearly a Clinton plant trying to lose on purpose. No way he just says something like that on accident. He cannot be that dumb.

This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>26 seconds apart

huh

(You)

you're overestimating Trump's intelligence, and the intelligence of his supporters

see: this board

This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Step 1. Trump says something minor that's controversial

Step 2. Media exaggerates, nit picks, blows it out of proportion

Step 3. People get redpilled that a) Media is full of shit making a big deal out of nothing b) People get reminded that this election is about SCOTUS picks c) Trump gets 100% of gun owner + gun owner family votes

CTR shills BTFO. CNN BTFO. MSM BTFO. HILLARY BTFO. SCOTUS JEWS BTFO. GUN GRABBERS BTFO.

8734819434 D INTERDIMENSIONAL ASS FUCKING

They'll take any bait at this point.

>second Civil War

That will likely happen if she's elected. I don't really see it not happening.

Finally, someone with some common sense around here.

Hope we can get Hillary into office in November.

Correct. He is about to teach democrats the constitution on live TV

If you say so, dear.

>a presidential candidate suggesting the murder of a Judge
>"something minor"

hey look one more
all 1 post by id
all the same shit
in an obvious shill thread

by the way, do you work for Correct the Record?

Everyone who values their life will now vote hillary. Good going Drumpf.

IT'S ALL OVER
POLLS ARE FACTS LIKE TENNIS AND THE MOON

You know they're memeing, right?

Well if (((they))) try to abolish the second amendment wouldn't that create an armed revolt of second amendment advocates? Isn't this exactly the reason it was written in the first place?

>polls
He's actually going to start a civil war and liberals are going to get shot dead lmao

Andrew Jackson

(OP)

I thought that was the purpose of the 2nd.

>Hillary is now a judge.
With that IQ, you're doomed to forever work for $2 an hour shilling.

oh and the only one supporting you just happens to be the first shill

and im in the wrong for calling this shit out? you guys finally just filling threads with bullshit so you cant be called out?

8d chess

Fucking Trump man I swear what a legend.

>Clinton leading in the polls
>Trump takes the lead
>Change the polling methodology so that Clinton is leading in the polls again
You get $0.06 for effort, though!

I didnt read murder, I heard revolution.

Come take the guns, and that's what you will get

That makes him perfectly suitable. Pretty much all recent us presidents have a had quite a few political adversaries bumped off.

I really hope this is bait.

He's absolutely correct. Nobody likes Clinton. They hate her more than Obama (if that's even conceivably possible).

Also, if anyone tried to take away the second amendment they'd be impeached immediately, but with Clinton's apparent immunity to Law and Order, it is highly likely to devolve into civil war.

Texas will also secede. Not joke secede but legitimately secede. Texas was founded on the principle of the right to bear arms, not taxation without representation.

>if you defend the 2nd amendment you're a murderer!

Liberals.

Hey you fat fucking disgusting burger cunts.

If Hillrocket gets the presidency and a civil war breaks out, Eesti and by all accounts our onii-chan Suomi will send free men to stand with you.

Sharpen your ear for the sound of the horn and witness for yourself the lament of the fallen ones as dragonheads begin to dot the horizon.

It's a stretch to say he's encouraging violence.

He's saying that if Hillary gets elected she'll stack the Supreme Court.

Why is that a big deal?

Because then the liberal progressive gun grabbers will have the power to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Trump is saying

>Yeah, nothing you can do about her appointing the judges. But maybe there is something you can do when they try to repeal the 2nd.

Which is logical.

It's doubtful they could ever repeal the 2nd amendment when there were millions. And millions. And millions. Of open carry activists descending on every single capital in the nation.

Nice shilling though.

I know leaf I am giving all of my spirit bomb energy to hilldog now she'll naynay all this racism, money, and xenophobia out of politics once and for all!

hey guy! listen up mr leaf, you do not only not get a say in american politics, but you clearly don't seem to understand them, our society was built upon the fact that every once in a while to root out the disgusting commie fucks who would see our precious republic fall, there must be some bloodshed, it isn't pretty, but by no means would this be a civil war, the majority of this country that is armed is right wing, the majority of the military is right wing, it would be a push, and we would change things back to the way they're supposed to be... so do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

you didnt answer my question

do you work for Correct the Record?

Can an Ar-15 kill this?

Yep didn't think so.

God damn I love Trump.

No matter which one "wins", there's going to be reaction.
The vast majority of the people mistrust, fear, and hate the government.
Praying for a huge crack-up turning into real resistance.

He better fucking win come November. I want to tune in to CNN once the projections come in that he won and watch all of them scream with tears of blood.

A

thats what i fucking thought you ctr piece of manipulative shit. get the fuck out of here

CONFIRMED SHILL

The bots aren't even TRYING to hide

What modern Army has defeated an insurgency within the last 20 years.

Cvil war now!
Hang the traitors!

>Thinking a tank is useful at all in guerilla warfare against quick, lightweight footsoldiers
Jesus, do they teach you ANYTHING in cuckland?

I'm sorry the great men who founded my country explicitly made a rule allowing people to spill the blood of tyrants

What they can do is not vote for her, you drama queen.

When did Sup Forums get overrun with faggots?

Yeah, no problem whatsoever. I'm sure this won't eat up another week of Trump's media coverage and result in a further drop in the polls.

Is that your go-to for people that disagree with you on the internet? lmao embarrassing.

>we
>a fucking leaf

C'mon man.

:^)

He's right. If Hillary gets elected and tries to stuff the court with judges that treat citizens like subjects, then they will revolt.
Int he past Hillary said "Every one of our rights is subject to restriction" (May not be the exact words, but the point is the same). No. They are not.
Rights do not come from the Government, the Government exists to protect and ensure rights that people have been given by their creator. This goes far beyond the 2nd Amendment.

It's the truth tho, there actually will be

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Let me guess: a snackbar closet fag and goat humper asylum seeking in Canuckstan. Go blow yourself up or something.

As soon as he said this I just KNEW it was going to go there.

I'm thinking like the media now.

trump is throwing this race. what a brat...

That's sorta a fucked up thing to say. There are idiots out there who will take him seriously.

You are literally incapable of denying it.
You work for CTR and are a paid shill.
all you had to do was say no i dont work for ctr and i look like an idiot
instead you cant deny it.

GTFO you shillshit

Yes in her interview with Chris Wallace she said "every amendment including the first and second amendments are subject to reasonable regulation" they aren't even hiding it anymore

Because the Army and Marines surely will roll tanks into every major city to quell a rebellion. You people are hilarious. Good luck with logistics in a major city.

How else are we supposed to put Jew the Jews?

(((((elected))))) officials

We both know that's not how stats work. But nice try.

>Actively calling for rebellion and murder against the current government.

This isn't going to go over well...