Hello IT have you tried turning it off and on again

>Hello IT have you tried turning it off and on again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeejJLSlS5I
youtube.com/watch?v=guyELrUR6Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=ab8GtuPdrUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oguCxlZ94Ho#t=1m20s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here. It's Cradle of Filth. It got me through some pretty bleak times. Try track 4, Coffin Fodder. It sounds horrible, but it's actually quite beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=eeejJLSlS5I

What are you like?!

Do brits hate this show?

This was hands down the best episode.

hopefully they hate 3rd and weakest season, or whichever one ends with them in court, that was fucking awful

>screen writers have shit taste in music
always

I'm disabled

leg disabled

>not the underground version of the tv show episode

>underground version of the tv show
What are you referring to?

>A gay musical, called "Gay". That's quite gay. Gay musical. Aren't all musicals gay? This must be the gayest musical ever made.

>shitty Big Bang Theory ripoff that's even less funny
fuck off

Street Countdown.

>Yes, that is a word. And the joke does make sense

oh lord

Why are you forming opinions about two shows you've never watched?

Mos wins a tv show and gets approached by one of the previous winners with an invite to an underground club where he is challenged to an illegal street version of the show by another previous winner.

Bait at this calibre should be punishable by death.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The thing about Arsenal is that they think they can just walk it in

What's Wenger thinking putting Walcott on that early?

They're having a laugh today

The Internet ep is by far the best. It ends with a bonus tranny fistfight as well

"I'm eating scrambled egg from a shoe with a comb"

>Father Ted
>Black Books
>IT Crowd

komedy kino

To think, when we met, you were so worried that you came from Iran.

DO YOU HAVE THE LITTLE BOOK OF CALM?

As dumb as it sounds this creeps into my head about once a day like some simpsons blurbs.

"When you rest, you are a king surveying your estate. Look at the woodland, the peacocks on the lawn. Be the king of your own calm kingdom."

Some sort of delicious biscuit?

Add the vicar of dibley and its the perfect list

Mind how you go

you just ruined the thread well done user well done

>Vicar of Dibley

That was the forth

EIFEL TOWER

>less funny than BBT

Not even a child funeral is less funny than BBT

Good morning, thats a nice tnettenba

it's too bad Graham Linehan acts like a faggot on Twitter now

[email protected]

Who's a pedophile?

>blackadder

That shi was fucking great.

I liked the one with he D&D session.

The commentary on the first two seasons of Black Books is brilliant. It's Bill Bailey, Tamsin Greig and Dylan Moran with a microphone in a room watching Black Books, and every bit as fun as that sounds.
TURN BACK THE GYPSY TIDES
WE DO NOT WANT THEM
IN OUR LOVELY COUNTRY

Right thanks, yeah that was a garbage finale

Season four had some of the best episodes in the show, what are you on about

> Can't log into computer at work.
> Call IT department to come fix it.
> Tell them i've turned it off and on again.
> Force IT guy to leave his office and walk 10 minutes to my office.
> Didn't turned it off and on again.
> Get 10 minute break.

D E V I L I S H

100% truth

...acid

I'm disabled.

Hello, that's a nice tenettenbae

>BBT: 2007
>IT Crowd: 2006

How long do these games go on for?

I'm very modern.

>I'm sorry to bother you, but I bought some popcorn and now I seem to have no money?

the DVD deleted scene for the end of this was hilarious.

"Bernard, Bernard, Bernard, Bernard!"

"WHAT?"

".... I et your bees."

"... fucker."

A fire....at Sea Parks?

*jungle music intensifies*

>It really works. I turned my back to space, wished for a helicopter, then I went and bought one

>How did you "turn your back to space"?

>I waited until night time!

Overnumerousness.

Wait, that's an actual band?
Also, this.

These are possibly my favourite lines in all of comedy TV, I think in both cases the delivery is everything but they were so perfect that they're imprinted in my memory and I can hear them exactly how the characters said them.

Negative One.

The Reynholms were the best characters in the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=guyELrUR6Gw

>british **********************humor***********************

>Your affectionate father,
>Mr Reynholm

Beth Gaga Shaggy. No relation to either Lady Gaga or Shaggy.

When do we admit they ruined this show by adding the laugh track?

I honestly don't think it makes much difference, a real audience obeying a 'laugh' sign is about the same as a recorded laugh. Maybe even worse as you may be able to identify people laughing at something they don't find funny.

There were a few episodes of Red Dwarf with no audience that they didn't add a laugh track to, and they feel very strange.

UNHAND ME PRIEST

+Red Dwarf

>FATHEEEER

>DAMN these electric sex-pants

3…4…Fire

It wasz so hard to top it. My other favorites were the Internet one and the dating one.
Too bad the last season took a nose dive.

Don't ask about me or my family ever again

jam and on the hour has some of the best music of any show ive seen
but i suppose that's just chris morris

ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE?

IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK! IM NOT FUCKING JOKING!

What has subtitles? I hate subtitles! I can't read when I'm trying to SEE THINGS!

Don't forget Spaced

Spaced is overrated.

What about Ideal?

HIS HEART EXPLODED

That's classic Jerry!

best scene coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=ab8GtuPdrUQ

are there versions of this without the laugh tracks somehow? i love this show but the canned laughter is obnoxious.

No, he's very seriously ill!

it's not canned laughter, it's a real audience

>tfw memorised this years before my actual phone number

You wouldn't steal a handbag!

You wouldn't steal a car!

You wouldn't steal a BABY!

You wouldn't shoot a policeman! And then steal his helmet, and go to the toilet in his helmet! And then send his helmet to his grieving widow! And then steal it again!

Piracy is a crime! And if you do the crime, you will pay the consequences!

Only season 1, the rest is canned

It's consistent with the character, you mong. I doubt Graham Linehan likes Cradle Of Filth, and whether he does or not is irrelevant. It's not some school student forcing his favorite group in his shit short film, as you probably have done.

>that episode with the piano lessons

also add
>Nathan Barley
>Look Around You
>Garth Merengi's Dark Place

What do you call op sitting alone in his room?
OVERNUMEROUSNESS!

FRAAAAAAAAAN

That was the only episode to make me laugh out loud. The rest of IT Crowd is so uninspired and by-the-numbers that it is barely worth watching.

The shipping forecast is pretty hypnotic at the best of times, Peter Serafinawinawichaditch would make it amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=oguCxlZ94Ho#t=1m20s

15 storeys high is another overlooked one

I forgot all about that line. Now I'm going to be saying it to my mates constantly. fuck

U guys must be old. This show isnt funny