Tom King kills Tim Drake Something else to add fuel to the rumor: There's some pencil work from I guess Batman #7...

Tom King kills Tim Drake Something else to add fuel to the rumor: There's some pencil work from I guess Batman #7 floating around:

that's just one page, but still... where's Tim?

Tim Drake died with the old universe.

That going to awkward for Tynion. Unless he planned for that and/or was in on it?

Still, there is the September solicitation for Detective Comics #940...

DETECTIVE COMICS #940

Written by JAMES TYNION IV

Art and cover by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA

Variant cover by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE

Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.

“Rise Of The Batmen” part 7! This epic concludes with a battle against the Colony that will change Batman’s world forever—and in a way you’d never expect! Whether they win or lose, they’ve already lost…

On sale SEPTEMBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

He said he had a Batwoman, Steph, and Cass arc planned out
Nothing about a Tim one

But still I'm still thinking it's more Beyond Tim that's gonna die

Finally. I've been waiting for him to die for years when he became redundant.

Shouldn't it be Tynion be the one to kill Tim in TEC?

>But still I'm still thinking it's more Beyond Tim that's gonna die
Nope.

>Dick will be the only Robin who hasn't died
well

>Beyond Tim
Fuck that guy.

Tim Drake sacrificing himself to take down Monster Men?

He is.

But he did

>Beyond Tim
He still exists? Isn't Terry back as Batman in Rebirth?

He was dead for 10 seconds in Forever Evil

yup.

Literally the only good thing he's done in 6 years.

Okay but how awkward would it be if Bruce didn't try to revive him like he did Damian

Yep, the recent batch of solicits confirm Terry's Batman in the new Beyond book

>>Beyond Tim
Nope.

he has his own parents.

That's not a problem since Duke is Tim 2.0 and is already training

All the male members of the Batfamily have died at least once at this point

Has any other character been worse off since FP?

Excellent.

I wouldn't really give a shit, honestly. Tim has been a pale imitation of himself for years and he feels superfluous to the Batfamily at this point. So do a lot of the recent OCs, but any shrinkage of the family down to a manageable size would be good, and if they aren't going to fix Tim and put effort into his character again then may as well just kill him off and only bring him back when a writer's ready to tell a worthwhile story with him.

>another "let's blame Batman for someone dying" arc

please no

We don't talk you-know-what, user.

It's just personal preference, but I've hated having Babs back in costume. But still not as bad as Tim.

Duke's already been given a shitty new identity called Lark that's destined to go the way of Luke Fox as Batwing.

>Bruce: He ain't mah son. Let his parents go to Apokolips if they love til so much.

>That's not a problem since Duke is Tim 2.0 and is already training
arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

not really

Even characters like Babs got more popularity out of an outfit change or are getting fixed with Rebirth

hahhahaah i like that...

which would allow him to replace Tim, swap Red Robin with Lark since Tim is his "own" superhero at this point and Damian is still the official Robin

I guess it is a ritual where all the Robins have to die now or something.

Remember how this Tim still has the New 52 origin and isn't actually named Tim? I was wondering why they didn't bother fixing his mess with Rebirth, I guess this is why.

The Red Robin mantle just needs to die honestly, it's always been shit since it got introduced into mainstream continuity.

>Dick died for 10 seconds in Forever Evil
>Jason died and came back decades later
>Steph died and got retconned a couple years later
>Damian died and came back a couple years later
>Main timeline/earth Tim dies
If they do it, Carrie will basically be the most well known Robin to have never died, and no main Earth Robin hasn't died at some point.

>>another "let's blame Batman for someone dying" arc
No one blamed him for Damian.

>Carrie
I just remembered when they teased her as succeeding Damian, that went nowhere.

DKIII being talked about probably made DC pull the plug on main earth Carrie

Because Frank Miller didnt want it to happen.
He offered to make TDKR3 if they scrapped the story.

So you have an entire arc dedicated to introducing Carrie then totally dropping her.

God it still hurts to read that.

Oh right, thanks for the infoI didn't know that. I wouldn't have minded seeing her in the mainstream u for a while actually. DKR3 wasn't worth not seeing her interact with the main DCU.

Miller was probably afraid of DC killing her

hahaha

Yeah that probably would have happened if she'd succeeded Damian and her popularity was lower than his.

Ok, so right now Conner is dead or something like that same as Bart and now even Tim is about to die, why so much hate for Young Justice????

>why so much hate for Young Justice????
This Tim h-he isn't the same as Young Justice Tim....

This is your reminder.

I believe in Wally. He's going to find the real YJ generation.