More charts like this, Sup Forums?

More charts like this, Sup Forums?

>reccomending walking dead

>The Walking Dead
>Persepolis

Can someone urgently update these?

I don't think you know what minimalism means.

I never made the chart.

Anyone can update those.

bump

>disliking Persepolis

I generally find if you want recommendations ask people for their favorite comics and you will get a bunch of stuff.

You realize that this chart is garbage, right? Everything on it is trash. You're probably an off-boarder who doesn't understand our board culture, but nobody here likes this shit. It's just a forced meme that's spammed daily by one sad, lonely contrarian.

If you think American Splendor, Concrete and Cerebus are trash, then you are a filthy pleb.

And there he is, right on cue. Look at him and laugh.

Why do you post on Sup Forums if you've never read any comics?

Here's some I've made

I've always felt like comic book fans are pretty bad at making recommendations for beginners. There's a lot of comics which aren't really fully appreciated (in terms of art, design, scope, character tropes) until you've read quite a bit.

Every time I see someone recommend some Grant Morrison to someone breaking into comics I die a little inside.

Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin was one of my first comics and I turned out okay.

Charts can be helpful, but as it's clear from this thread, getting consensus is an issue.

As a Graphic Designer, this is eye-catching, but if I were making it for a client, I'd pass on the design for something more functional. There are too many titles for the font and layout. It would work better with say 5-10 books, and broken up into 2 to 6 charts (perhaps even more, say - science, animals, heroic, etc.) with complimentary art versus just one piece of art and all that text.

But I would like to see MORE charts in this ^ vein than or which are unattractive AF (and therefore to that extent) useless AF

>I turned out okay.
Prove it.

The first 75 issues are good

The final crisis one would be 10/10 if it had Superman Beyond in it

How?
I just copied the same style of rec lists from the past. I put more effort into these ones

>liking Persepolis
Shit taste

>character-driven comic
>almost no character development

Anybody can update a chart, but nobody can convince everybody to delete the out-of-date version and replace it with the updated revision.