Reminder that Germany or French is going to be the lingua franca of Europe VERY soon

Reminder that Germany or French is going to be the lingua franca of Europe VERY soon

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better make smoking mandatory then, gotta accumulate enough phlegm

Yeah not going to happen

French makes more sense than German but English makes far more sense than either. The English won the language war, it's too late now.

Mandarin*

>The English won the language war, it's too late now

Which means pidgin will prevail and become lingua franca eventually
bbc.com/pidgin

English is a worse vehicle of thought than both, therefore it will die out because of transhumanism. Advanced humans will speak FRANCOGERMAN just as Charlemagne's son spoke LATINOGERMANIC(Old French)

Reminder that Esperanto will be the lingua franca for the entire world VERY soon.

Think about what you just said. Imagine how that language would sound. Disgusting, Pierre. Even as a shitpost you should never say such things.

Nah, education and media lad. English can be found almost everywhere.

>mfw people talking in English say that french will be on top very soon

>Imagine how that language would sound. Disgusting, Pierre.
The best LATIN language merging with the best GERMANIC language would result in something beyond perfect that your *nglo mind cannot hope to grasp.

>The best LATIN language merging with the best GERMANIC language would result in
English. It results in English, Pierre.

>Advanced humans will speak FRANCOGERMAN
OH BABY TIME TO TRAIN MY THROAT IN ACCUMULATING MUCUS

>This is the best irish cream in the world
>This is the best red wine in the world
>Mixing them together will make it the best drunk in the world
>What... what do you mean its shit and no-one but autistic faggots on a Indian fidget spinner forum drink it?

Et quel est le probleme?

Angl*is is just a bastard child of both. We are talking about something greater.

What features would THE BEST language have for you anyway

>Germany or French
You meant Turkish or Arabic

Italo-Greek fusion would be best language

I agree

What will happen to English?

Older Internet pages will still be in English, and eventually be replaced by pages in Mandarin and FRANCOGERMAN

It is going to be represented by Americans only and their accent will make it completely incomprehensible to anyone

As long as the anglo empire rules, English is first. Even then it will take another empire alot of time to change that, literally surpassing the Anglo empire in terms of media, trade and general international use.

There are two ways to do it.
1. Create a culture more influential than a mutt one
2. Create Le Reich 2.0 and forbid the use of English

In the first case, they will surely fail, they got nothing to do it. In second case, murricans will assrape them in no time, and we will gladly help them if they spare us Poland and Finland, our rightful claim.

Are Macaron and Merkel gonna ban internet or what ? If that doesn't happen nothing is gonna unseat AMERICAN from the lingua franca spot

>the anglo empire
Hahaha he still thinks he runs the world through America

No!
I don't want it.
Whatever it takes I have to stop the fall of English.

Let's gattai our languages instead fuck nglish

Since when greeks are allowed to trashtalk? Pay debts. And don't try and shit up europe again, economical crisis is not fun you gigantic poofter

suck it up buttercup ITS OVER

>Since when gweeks are allowed to twashtalk?
lmao get fucked

French and German sounds weird and gross. They should have Italian or English as the lingua Franca or EU conventions sound like everybody choking on a dick.

I'm not saying Great Britain rules the world, but anglos do.

nah you get fucked mate

Stop having that R

America runs the world, and it's barely anglo anymore. Most white people there are from several ethnical backgrounds, and they only make up 56% of the population.

America ruins the world*

I don't want to relearn!!!

but it's beautiful

unless you were making fun of the R frenchies sometimes have when trying to speak english

>but it's beautiful
Depends heavily on who uses it, some of you sound Dutch.

In australia people often told me I sounded like a kraut.

That's because that R you do is influenced by Germanic languages or so I read once somewhere.

French is the most Germanic influenced romance language. We have the sound ü and ö and the R