Storytime of Pain: Our Love is Real

I don't understand why this comic exists.

Here we go, in case you were wondering why we call him Dogfucker.

Nooooo

I can't understand how they guy went on to get gigs with the Big Two.

Or how his Green Lanterns book is legitimately really good.

No for real.
It's obviously satire but for the life of me I have no idea what it's trying to say.

"sexuality is arbitrary so there's no sense in feeling morally superior to someone for getting their rocks off in different ways than you"

I find this hilarious, but I really have to agree with you. Why did this happen? Did Humphries see a joke about a million and one BLANKsexuals or something and think 'this needs to be a comic'?

Heh, rocks.

You know what, I think I'm actually okay with that then.

my fucking eyes

thank you, OP

I have come to realize the true meaning of Storytime of Pain

i actually liked the comic until this page its fucking retarded
the joke is nice though

First time reading this. I actually really enjoyed it. Transformation into an object is much lower fetish than bestiality, though.

Reading this now, and I don't find it to be that bad, honestly.

It makes you scratch your head as to why it exists; it makes you say to yourself, "huh, so this is a thing, i guess?" But beyond that, it's not poorly-made or outrageously awful. Certainly one of the least "bad" of the SoPs this weekend.

It's a good thing I'm a little drunk right now, or else I'd probably be in a lot of pain.

As of right now, I feel nothing.

Considering this is very clearly parody, I don't understand why people get so rumproasted over this.

What the fuck did I just read?

There is a point where parody loops around from 'it's supposed to be bad -- that's the point' to 'my eyes are bleeding regardless'

this surpasses that

I ... I actually enjoy this one.

I mean compared to the others it's fantastic.

How far are you willing to take it? Pedo? Necro?

It's Humphries best work.

You read a comic where the lead character is a dogfucker in a society of dogfuckers, and from there, the sexuality only goes downhill from there.

Does anyone have links to the previous Storytimes we've had as part of this year's "Storytime of Pain" event?

most of it's listed here

But it doesn't work because they fuck creatures that cannot consent, and some of them commit crimes like genetic manipulation of plants or robbery.
It seems like it says the opposite: "These deviations of sexuality are equally disgusting. It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Spike"

>Reading this now, and I don't find it to be that bad, honestly.
You know what? No, it is really awful. It's not funny, or insightful or entertaining. It's just cringy and its logic is ass backwards.

The author got the gigs or the artist? Because this could just be another paycheck to the artist rather than his brainchild.

>they fuck creatures that cannot consent

It kind of looked like the dogs could consent somehow. Maybe they're smarter here? But I agree this whole thing is fucking weird.

I've been looking for this for months. For...reasons. *ahem*

SNK called. They want Maxima back.

That was fucking hilarious.

I'm starting to enjoy these storytimes of pain.

It's actually neatly written, no matter ow cringey the concept is.

yeah its pretty good
fuck the ending though the gems should not actually have been alive

...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?

ROFL, that reminds me of some of the comments here in other threads (usually gender-switched comic character threads "You like chicks? What are you, gay?" I know it's jokes HERE, but damn, if society ever gets to be like Sup Forums's memes taken literally, we're so screwed.

>Humphries will forever be known as Dogfucker because of this
>Barely has any dogfucking in it
What a waste.

This one was fine until the last 3 pages. Like obviously it's trying to convey a really unclear message that is either stupid or kind of immoral, but at least it worked as an straightforward story. But it falls apart at the end.

"Does that make me gay?"

This is the least bad of the pain stories. It does not even register as "too bad", just... welp. What about The Misadventures Of Bara Stitch, for example? Way shittier

This is basically a fetish comic ending.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Aside from all the "HUUURRRs" and "HRRRRs', this actually wasn't that bad. Weird, but not bad.

Really rushed ending, though. Could've been longer.

Humphries should make more stuff like this and stay clear of the big two; weird fetish comics are clearly his calling.

The fuck did I just read

>Does this make me gay?

I think this is the one of the best comic panels I've ever seen.

Right up there with FrankFrank

What are these shoes?

>storytime of pain
This is a good comic though you autist

>law = morality
How does it feel to be retarded

Nooooo

Why make a story about dogfucking and include no knots?

Thank you
Is there anything I missed?

>Our Love is Real, Uncanny X-Force V2, and Fearless Defenders

You people must have low pain tolerances. Those are mediocre at worst.

CBR gave this a 4/5.

I assume it scored similarly well on other websites.

very fucking good.
also perfect to trigger libtards.