How can I even compete with this?

How can I even compete with this?

You don't have to, my BLACK brother

I can slam two of white bois like those into the pavement in each of my arms my brother, call me on BLACKbook if you need me

By not looking malnourished.

That's pretty much it.

Holy shit life is unfair
>whites are attractive
>asians are smart
>Blacks are strong
>browns are ???

Many

hard mode

No point in being brown. No genetic advantage what so ever, brown includes latin america and majority of middle east as well.

>whites are attractive
>proceeds to post some 13 years old sissy faggot

he is a gay Ahmadiyya

You're free to post men you like, faggot

Improve your batting average masha'llah

>East Asian are smart
FIFY

We're like the most basic race. If like was a game you'd need money to unlock Black, asian and white race. Brown is the basic one you'd havs to complete the game at first, its fucking hard mode unless you're chad

Asian's aren't smart, it's only a meme.

>he doesn’t know average

All asians are, even the mongols. I've had hazara friends who were fucking good at math

*the average

This. They're tortured as kids to do insane amounts of school work to compete for good schools because their countries populations are super dense

No they are just naturall smart. They have high iq

>higher educational standards lead to higher average intelligence among the population
wow what a shocker. even though there might be a debate about asians being naturally gifted or not, it's undeniable that on average they are simply smarter because of their schooling

With fire and sword.

Are you white?

This is apparently a real Pakistani

>Russian
>wh*Te
I WILL RAIN DOWN TEN THOUSAND ARROWS ON YOUR LAND FOR CALLING ME WH*TE

No he's a white subhuman. They guy I posted is a local singer

I think he's sexy

Thats because he's a chad

I wish I was tall and fit

just be brown and a muslim. should kill all competition from other inferiorwh*te """males"""

Post BM/WF female couples

Seriously? I kind of agree if you, but your example was shitty. Stop making me embarrassed.

Chads come in all forms

You mean literally kill?

Browns are fierce warriors

stinky

No, Blacks are warriors

Caucasians are the chaddest.

humorous or talkative

Caucasion is a skull shape. I come under caucasian as well, its about facial features, height and frame

dont worry pakibro

we wuz whites

I'm talking about aryan-semitic-hamitic. You guys are also caucasian, but have so dravidian influence, so it looks less chadder.