Holy shit, LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Got fucked over by the government and tried to make ends meet. Later points out Stark was a fucking arms dealer and wouldn't even have the resources to fund Iron Man or the Avengers without the billions he made off those sales. He even gives Peter a chance to to walk away, live and let live because he's honorable enough to respect that Peter saved his daughter. He doesn't go Green Goblin on him and try to fuck him up even after realizing he's Spider-man until he's left with no other option. Instead Peter completely fucks over him and his family. And even after all that, he doesn't reveal Peter's identity.

So Vulture was the Blue Collar Man trying to survive in the world of tech billionaires and Norwegian Gods?

>Norwegian
REEEE
You know it's called Scandinavian mythology for a reason, don't you?

t. swede

I'm Russian actually.

They finally got a villain that didn't quip.
I'm proud of disney.

Uhmm, no, sweetie....

He's white and privileged therefore he's extremely dangerous and a danger to society.

/ourguy/

D-Fens of our days.

great villain

no shill

he's just a family man trying to provide for his black wife and mulatto kid, based keaton

He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Well if this it's real then he literally did nothing wrong.

Strange, he doesn't *seem* like a total fuck-up.

You forgot to mention the part where he kills countless people.

bernie supporting liberals are not "based", user

it's obama's fault. Trump would never have let that happen

He also could have easily finished Peter off on the beach, but spared his life.

His daughter was way too black looking to be his biological kid though.

>one drop

Besides accidentally disintegrating Shocker #1, list other people he killed.

They have different last names, so...

>He also could have easily finished Peter off on the beach

The mom was a dark enough that I could buy the daughter was only half that.

>No quip villain
>Disney
It was Sony that did it, the mouse wasn't involved in anything

I am so sorry for you user. Keep going, I'll root for you.

When are russians gonna take arms against their tyrannical government?

>movie makes villain eil
>"BLAND"
>movie makes villain waver or questionable
>"LITTERAY did nothing wrong"

Why did Toomes and the daughter have different surnames?

The daughter's surname is never brought up.

Oh, okay.

So they could have a "wat a twist" moment.

He was probably the only part of the movie I enjoyed.

They really broke the mold by making him likable and not killing him off.

Toomes was a cuck.

>LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG
he's an old white male, that alone is wrong.

What the fuck are you guys talking about, pic related is Toomes/Vultures daughter.

dumb frogposter

Look at her eyes, you just KNOW.

>implying you saw it coming

It was a good twist and the car drive was great. I think that's the first time in capeshit history someone has actually figured out that X and Y are never in the same room so X is Y.

More like the first time someone actually figured out that wearing a full-body jumpsuit doesn't conceal your height, build or voice at all. Like in the first Spider-man with Maguire when he saves MJ and drops her off on a roof, "just your friendly neighbourhood spider-man", and she has no fucking idea.

That's some fine late virtue signaling there, user.

How much interracial shit is there in this film?

>phase throw walls so you can steal stuff you can sell for money instead of just stealing money

Does it even matter? However slight the actual amount it'll always be enough to set the disapproving matrons on Sup Forums swooning.

>he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE
you mean like..
>green goblin in Spider-Man
>doc oc in Spider-Man 2
> harry Osborne, venom and sandman in Spider-Man 3
>lizard in ASM
>rhino, harry Osborne in ASM2

With the exception of shocker, every Spider-Man movie since Raimis has had the villain as a FUCKING WHITE MALE

As much as the Jew could cram in.

The car drive was an ad for the car, it was weird because why would peter need a car?

Oh and he stole a car.

Measured by the comics, too much. Measured by reality in Queens, NY, too tame.

For him to be your guy you'd have to actually have worked at least a day in your life.

This movie was made be the all usual bunch of Marvel MCU (DISNEY) producers, like Kevin Feige.

almost the entire film

why tails smoke ?
it's bad for kid isn't it ?

He was a genuinely sympathetic bad guy

i think you got the wrong car scene

He wanted to be cool. Like Coldsteel.

Except he was clearly rich enough already and wanted to keep stealing anyway. The guy wasn't doing it for family anymore at some point. It was a missed opportunity that the film didn't point that out and just firmly made him seem like a good guy.

>Didn't watch the trailer
>Saw this guy in the first minute
>Keep expecting him drop a TLC reference the whole movie.
>He didn't

Left the cinema disappointed :(

Holy Fuck I've never seen this image and I can't breathe...my sides hurts so bad...

Honestly the Vulture is what made me go from liking to loving this movie.

He's not a super complicated character, but his sobering realist views provided the perfect contrast to youngster Spider-Man. The fact that his motivation is largely hidden for most of the movie makes the twist so good, it really is a "oh shit" moment and you instantly understand him.

Also, I loved that Spider-Man actually listened and learned from him. Not just 'You bad guy I stop you!", it made their chemistry feel much more real.

So did they kill him off like every other marvelshit movie?

Nope Spidertwink saved his life

Shocker #1 was made out to be such a dick anyways that there wasn't any sadness over his death. And the other guy replaced him so there's no feeling that we lost a henchman of value.

hola reddit

doc-oc isn't white in that movie

I'd like to be finished off on the beach - sounds comfy.

Alfred Molina is spanish-italian, he's not one of your american "hispanics".

And Shocker #2 is Friendly Mike Milligan!

Bokeem Woodbine is solid, just wish he'd get to play more characters with charisma.

>Except he was clearly rich enough already and wanted to keep stealing anyway. The guy wasn't doing it for family anymore at some point. It was a missed opportunity that the film didn't point that out and just firmly made him seem like a good guy.

He was obviously well off, but if he stopped he would most likely run out of money sooner or later. He says that he has "one last job" as well to his wife, implying he would be able to retire.

This was probably the funniest of all of Marvel's movies. When did you laugh the hardest? For me it was when Spidey was on the news, and their stock photo of him was his stepping out of a portopotty.

>steal thousands of dollars
>steal things you can sell for tens of thousands of dollars

Gee, that was hard

I laughed way harder at the "I'm actually going that way." than I probably should've.

The way they made fun of that cliche was pretty hilarious.

You can safely add "Did nothing wrong" to your filter list. Yeah, you'll miss one good thread out of a hundred, but the others are all shitposts. Like the classic we had last night, "DUCAT DID NOTHING WRONG" and the responses were mostly "He only killed five million Bajorans, he should have killed them all!"

I don't remember that part, when are you referring to?

At the end when he parts with Liz and he awkwardly walks past her instead of coolly walking away.

Or, picture this:
>steal tens of thousands of dollars

I don't know why you've written that off as a possibility to make your point.

You're trying to tell me that the best use of phasing technology is to perform heists to steal volatile technology that your buddy can make into futuristic weapons in your hidden gas station lab, so that you can later sell gravity guns and lasers that can slice through a building across the street to low-level thugs who want to rob ATMs in plain sight.

There's a lot of things wrong with this plan, not including the fact that you could maintain superiority over your enemies by keeping your superior weaponry for yourself instead of having it literally on the streets.

Spider-Man literally sees them demo one of these weapons from miles away and when he gets there, turns out they're offering the weapon to Donald Glover's character who turns out to be driving a hoopty with no rear windows. Which means if nothing else, they're really bad a finding and screening potential clientele.

As opposed to just stealing and laundering cash money or literally anything of value that can be quickly and effortlessly flipped for large sums of cash without first having to be integrated into a laser cannon.

Sorry but what you're saying doesn't make any sense and trying to be cheeky about it does you a disservice.

Sony only paid the bills. Marvel had final say on all creative decisions

A super common cliche in romcoms is having the girl and guy hitting it off and then having them walk away in an attractive fashion.

Peter tries to do this but then suddenly remembers he's going the wrong way and awkwardly walks past her.

But Norman figured out his identity

Keaton is a national treasure.

>capeshit thread

Everyone replying to this thread unironically needs to be shot

Says the Naruto frogposter.

Keaton also didn't phone it in

So Marvel is what 30 movies in and you have
One decent villain: Vulture
Two alright villains: Ego and Loki, guess even Ultron since I dont read comics
And the rest are pure trash

Zemo wasn't bad either.

Ultron could've been great but Wheadon ruined him with his dumbass quips.

Spader sounded menacing as fuck, what a waste.

Goblin, Doc Ock, and Sandman from the original three are the best villains marvel has ever had

WHY THE FUCK didn't they play the emo tony card?
confused/emo Tony should have lost a 1 on 1 with vulture, then Spidey should have saved him.

i really wanted some continuation and effect from Civil War..

but i guess they consciously decided "lets not make this about Tony"

Zemo was great, Loki is still great.
Keaton was pretty good.
Ego was good.

Winter soldier in cap 2 is good as is alexander Pierce
Ironman 2's russian was good.
Redskull was good enough
Ultron was okay as a wannabe human.

>tyrannical government
>Putin
Pick uno.

Is there a reason why the Vulture couldn't be black? I mean both his wife and daughter are black, there's really no reason to make him white other than for the WHAT A TWEEST moment.

I pick both, Mexican.

Was there any reason not to? Other than you wanting the wife to be white and the dad to be black.

OK, how about it being relatively safer in terms of arousing the suspicion of law enforcement to stick to stealing stuff that is going to just be locked away in a massive vault.

Robbing a bank is a pretty public crime and it would be easier to keep behind the scenes, selling weapons for cash. Arms dealers exist in the real world, why don't they just deal drugs or rob pawn shops instead?

The Vulture suit seemed like the most superior tech they had and they kept that for themselves.

I can't really explain them selling to some random street thug, that was a little too "thrown in to advance the plot".

>Mr. Gamgee, I'm Hobbiton.

For diversity of course, there's not many black villains in marvel. In this case, it actually makes sense because most blacks are poor and it gives more weight to the reason why vulture had to do what he did.

Except he already had a perfectly decent job before turning to crime.

I agree ecspecially for the first two. but I refferring to just the Marvel Cinematic Shared Movie Universe villians

Consider that all his heists were super well planned too and all completely victimless

phase in, grab shit, phase out

he's on a higher level than bank robbers except his cronies keep fucking up

Dafoe is a reddit meme and Sandman was forced muh daughter shit that only served to take a shit on Ben Parker's death. Dock Ock was the only decent one and even then his motivation was just retarded mind control.

Does his men even do anything that bad?

In the trailers I just saw them stealing from atm machines, who does that really hurt? Nobody but jews, and not even that much since money is FDIC insured.

Did his men actually do anything fucked up?

The actress Laura Harrier is literally biracial