>Manbij Aug 5
i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg
>Latakia Aug 8
i.imgur.com/5rmDSpQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 9
>HEAVY SyAAF/RuAF bombing SW Aleppo
>Reports that Syrian Army have advanced in Sooq al-Jebes (Aqrab)
>In SW Aleppo, SAA recapture al-Sanobrat hill (north of Wadhihi)
>Several convoys with cargo trucks have been able to use the Mallah farms route to supply west Aleppo

>In the early morning surprise IS offensive captured Aliyat hill in northeastern Sweida (between villages Juneineh & Barik), SAA&NDF had to retreat from the hill
>Clashes near Palmyra grain silos, SAA, NDF & Iraqis (probably Liwa Imam al-Ali) vs dozens of IS jihadis
>Hawsh Nasri village in East Ghouta now fully secured by Repub.Guard & NDF

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

jewbook.com/humansofnewyork/?fref=nf
youtube.com/watch?v=VpAwrkmzmp0
cbsnews.com/videos/morell-we-need-to-make-iran-russia-pay-a-price-in-syria/
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/03/how-britain-funds-the-propaganda-war-against-isis-in-syria
translate.google.com/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/337995.shtml&edit-text=
twitter.com/yallasouriya/status/763120685661184000
liveleak.com/view?i=43f_1469715324
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blyat

EXPLOSION!

First for based ssnp-chan and explosions.

Someone know the global force of the SAA? ISIS? And Rebels?

nth for fuck otto

>tfw no comfy version of the Syrian navy

>(4/5) “There was an old man who fished in the same spot every single day. He’d stand on the edge of a canal coming off the Tigris. We told him it was a bad idea. He sat on a village council, and he always voted with the coalition, so we told him it was a bad idea to fish in the same place every day. But he was seventy years old so he wouldn’t listen to anyone. And one day this fifteen-year-old kid rides by on a scooter and drops a bomb behind him. And I get called out to investigate the crime scene. My job is to take pictures, ask questions, things like that. And I get there right as the sun is going down. And a truck is lighting up the scene with its headlights. And the air smells like an old duffle bag. And I kneel down next to the crater and I start to take out my bag and I just freeze. The hole is filled with dusty, coagulated blood. And parts of this guy are floating in the canal. And it looks like somebody has thrown Smucker’s jelly all over the wall. And I just froze up. I couldn’t do it. I wasn’t supposed to be seeing this. I was an art student. I loved the human body. I always thought it was so beautiful. And not in a horny or freaky or weird way-- just in a beautiful way. I used to watch my sister dance ballet. I saw her dance in the Nutcracker five times. I loved seeing all these beautiful things that the human form could do. I always honored the human body. And now I’ve come to a place where the human body is shredded and stomped and blown to bits. And that just wasn’t me. I used to be jokey. I used to be goofy. I was Frank from North Scranton. And now I won’t ever be that again.”
jewbook.com/humansofnewyork/?fref=nf

nth for YA BASHAR

What actually happens when on fraction (ISIS or the moderate rebels) are on the brink of total annihilation? Do you think they will reunite again? Under ISIS or NUsra Flag?

SSSH MOTHERFUCKER
I'm coming to fuck your mom
I'm coming to nuke your mom's womb
You don't deserve death. That's mercy. What you do derserve is to have your arms and legs cut off, then be sent to a waste processing factory where you will get pooped and peed on by manchildren with a diaper fetish for the rest of your miserable life while being forced to listen to the greatest gay hit songs on repeat

Got you m8, one min

I fully expect ISIS and Nursa to merge when they're weaker.

Give it to me straight men.

How bad's the situation in Aleppo?

nth for delicious otto tears.

What do you mean by global force?

shit, I only seen this now.. i was abt to shitpost the entire otto bread

>tfw you baked the bread perfectly

Is that how Syrians are born??

Aleppo is fine, SAA has been making good gains towards the city center mainly from the west (going south around the kurdish pocket) but also out from aleppo westwards while all the rebels have been focusing on the southwest 1070/artillery academy and taking heavy casualties to take a couple square kilometers that they aren't going to be able to hold, SAA reinforcements and the Tigers have arrived as of yesterday so the counter-attack should be underway to assjam the moderate jihadis who are currently trying to push north into the 3000 apartments and al-assad academy.
Besides, SAA has fire control over the corridor that "breaks" the siege so we're pretty much back to when castello road was all that was left except some clay has changed hands and many many more bodies are present in Aleppo than back then, both standing and dead. Oh yeah one other thing that is different than before castello road was taken: Erdogan.

LOL.

They blurred the wrong woman.

hey, what happened? why is he currently so mad?

DELETE THIS

>implying theres a difference

Post your face and your boipussy

Hi Onur

Bye Onur

Mighty Colorado said he works at a gay bar. Can you guys find the bar where he works at from here? You guys called in airstrikes before.

What are you listening to, /sg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=VpAwrkmzmp0

NYPA

>fuck putin as a twitter description
>literally fok flademer botin tier

THE SEVEN BASES OF WEST ALEPPO that the opposition must take in order to defeat the SAA

1. Ramouseh artillery base
2. Hamdaniya al Assad academy
3. Hamdaniya stadium and sports city
4. Zahra artillery base
5. Air force intelligence and palace of justice
6. Aleppo university
7. Muhallab barracks

Forgot to mark the cement factories east of Ramouseh but those are just defensive positions, yet they'll be taken before the rest

How will the SAA survive?

Why don't you do this on an updated map ffs

So at first the rebels have learned to fight the SAA, then Hezbollah, then the Iranians and now they've successfully taken strategic territory while having to deal with the Russians as well, if they start winning now there's no one left to bail out Assad.

Fuck off Otto

cbsnews.com/videos/morell-we-need-to-make-iran-russia-pay-a-price-in-syria/

Because there's no updated map of the whole city, just the specific front lines in the southwest

It frustrates me a lot that we have a dozen great mapmakers on all sides yet very rarely do they give us the perfect view - it's always too zoomed in or too zoomed out

Hah, they should be worring more about saudi arabia and turkey right now.

>former number two at the CIA

Opinion discarded

Nice. Fuck the ottoshit thread

>How will the SAA survive?

>setting the question up so that we somehow have to prove the SAA will not lose their existing positions

How will the rebels take these bases? And why not include the citadel area?

>CIA operative stuck in the 60's

Zzzz

wow that hurts

We do not have great mapmakers on evey side. Every single one of them is pro saa, steals from said pro-saa or is theis shitty ukrlivemap abomination

Same way they took the Ramouseh base, by attacking around the sides for days, then assaulting them frontally with SVBIED's

Citadel and Hanano barracks are in the city center, I'm counting on a push from the west rather than from inside the city, to avoid urban combat as much as possible

I'm sure there are many other strongholds I don't know of, these are the ones I keep hearing about, and the ones guarding the city's entrances from rebel incursions

Maybe we can tip the British government to hire some people that can make maps for their Gaziantep/Istanbul-based paid guys who are producing the pro-rebel propaganda on social media

Speaking of which, friendly reminder
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/03/how-britain-funds-the-propaganda-war-against-isis-in-syria

Archicivilians and Nrg8000 are pro-FSA

And the first mapmakers in this conflict were markito0171 and Syrian Rebel Observatory, both stopped yet they were doing it when nobody else was, and did a really good job too

Soldiers and tanks, the total.

Sorry for the delay, here it is m8

translate.google.com/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/337995.shtml&edit-text=

What's happening in Quneitra ?

Good choice lad, I'm tempted to go see them again next week in the UK, few GSYBE gigs I've been to in recent years have been great.

ALSO LONG LIVE ASSAD, VICTORY TO THE SAA AND ALLIES FIGHTING FOR CIVILISATION AGAINST THE SAVAGE FORCES OF CHAOS AND EVIL!

Israel?

>he saw them live

fuggg, I'm jealous

MY SOUL, MY BLOOD, I GIVE TO YOU BASHAR

MY SOUL, MY BLOOD, I GIVE TO SYRIA

Eyad seems (if Bing translate gets this right) to say the last Latakia map is already outdated, and that more gains have been made

how is the daily life in syria???

less pathetic than in the roach nest

fuck off asshole!

I wouldn't doubt it. Right now Erdogan should be calling back all of his turks that are fighting in Syria to replace all of the sacked military men post-coup.

I wonder if this is a genuine victory connected to the amount of manpower the rebels have relocated to Aleppo or if it's just a case of the SAA blindly rushing ahead and making whatever gains it can in empty territory

Don't know if true, but kek if it is.

twitter.com/yallasouriya/status/763120685661184000

RuAF might have hit SAA positions by mistake.

They do tour Germany sometimes too - just checked and seems they will be in Koln this weekend and Hamburg early next week.

If you do get the chance sometime if they visit somewhere local to you, worth going at least once to experience it live.

You mean Germany?

why the self-hate?

mainly turkey, but germany is not better desu

Fuck off. Life in Germany hasn't changed much.

Regardless of how or how big, what happens in Latakia is irrelevant compared to the battle of Aleppo. No gamechangers happening there.

>The EU cried about Savchenko's hunger strike when she was imprisoned in Russia
>Now she's in Ukraine and on another hunger strike and no one bats an eye even
I love these double standards.

HNIC says they're a JV team

Im not talking about the overall situation(which is pretty shit anyways) but the attitude of the populace,
retard

Very different per area

Although even in the safer areas like Damascus, coast, Hama city or Sweida, many people have lost relatives

>yallasouriya
Seen plenty of bullshit by that guy before. Anyway could still be true, but Id wait for more sources.

And yes this is also my concern.. whats going to happen at a possible counteroffensive? Are they rushing too fast? We'll see

Seriously, how do these idiots still keep up the same bullshit attitudes - I know there is that old saying about "generals always fighting the last war", but it is still a bit shocking to see the stupidity of some of the security services - causing unnecessary antipathy against countries that are really not current threats, while coddling and supporting our true enemies in the present day.

Also, wtf, are you trolling?
>Life in Germany hasn't changed much.
go fuck yourself

wew

Any Yemen updates?

>that are really not current threats
>insane autocratic president
>annexation of neighbouring countries
>bomb NATO base in Syria
>violate foreign airspace
>have a nuclear weapon
>that are really not current threats

>stuck in the 60's
old good times

But it hasn't, at least not for me. And there's a refugee shelter right down the street, if that's what you mean. If you disagree, tell me how? How was your daily life affected?

How?

>NATO base in Syria
There are no NATO bases in Syria, only terrorists that deserve what they get.

>only terrorists
New Syrian Army is not a terrorist organisation. As well as FSA.

kek'd

Daily reminder that this is the only solution

If i go through his twitter, he follow Justin Bieber and a few homosexual accounts, being serious here

How long can the rebels sustain their offensive?

bait

>Cooperating with a known terrorist organization (Al Nusra), killing the legitimate government's forces, occupying land, fascilitating aforementioned terrorist organization's capture of territory
>not terrorist

Of course, they are democratic freedom fighters. We know this because they kill people with democratic countries' weapons. Also, Nour Al Din Al Zenki dindu nuffin

Kys shill

Theyre Syrian freedom fighters...
whose Twitter propaganda is created by UK-paid contractors
and their speeches are prepared and orchestrated by US/UK advisors
liveleak.com/view?i=43f_1469715324

lmao

Back to 2ch crazy rouble cock smoker.

>google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

"Einzelfälle",
what really triggers me are the libs that continue to welcome every "refugee" even though they are just plain illegal immigrants.
Also the politicians who apparently have the stick so far up their asses that we'd have to kill them to get the sticks out of there.(hinthint)

fsb please find this man and re-educate him

Rebel offensive is over, they've broken through. Their new offensive hasn't started yet, although it is rumored it will be from three sides.

ATGM videos might give us some clues. There have been a coupe of ATGM hits on SAA in West Aleppo, some from the South in 3000 Apartements Project and from the West in New Aleppo.

They are probably softening up SAAs defences by hitting lookouts and sniper nests before they attack.

We can agree about that. Still though, I wouldn't say it has affected my personal life greatly and there's obv no comparison to life in Turkey, much less Syria.

Хyли ты тyт пypгy гoнишь, дeбилa кycoк? Teбe ceйчac нyжнo бы гдe-тo пoд дeбaльцeвo пoдыхaть, a нe тyт cвoю хoхлo пpaвдy дoнocить.