When is somebody gonna make a movie about /r9k/

When is somebody gonna make a movie about /r9k/

There's so much raw human emotion on that board, it needs to be documented

I would fug those cunnies

its normies pretending to be losers and/or normies thinking they're losers because they haven't had sex in two weeks.

>20
27 here. Jdimsa

This makes me feel. I want to save him.

r9k hasn't been r9k since like 2014 when the robot was disabled and 'rare pepes' took off with r9k at its epicenter leading to a massive flood of new users. It's a different board entirely.

why does he look so annoyed?

>be fat
>eat a slice of cake worth about 2500 calories

why

>implying the heavily autistic have emotions
>implying the heavily autistic are even human

WRONG

wouldnt you be annoyed if you were a young male with no friends to celebrate your birthday with?
>tfw spend 21st birthday completely alone

you won't even care after a few more years

It's my dream to direct a movie about a true neet Sup Forums shut in but it will never happen because I am one

Just set up a ton of cameras around your room, film for a year or so then just try and find a couple of hours of stuff actually worth watching.

your right. the pain of the following years solitary birthday celebrations supersede the previous'

here's a snippet

can i get a quick rundown on this guy?

Why doesn't he have a gf? Shouldn't he have a gf since women cannot resist the BWC?

autism documentaries are being made en masse

They should make a movie about the death of a whole race because feminists thought it would be a good idea to make whoring the social norm.

Jesus it's his fucking birthday cake cut him some slack

>used to be a relatively normal guy in high school
>towards 17-18 started getting a bit more depressed than the average person
>didn't do anything for a year after school "haha it's all good I'll go to uni next year"
>went to uni
>dropped out after a month from severe anxiety episode
>"it's alright I'll start again next semester when I get my head sorted"
>mental problems get progressively worse
>self medicate with weed
>slowly lose hope that I'll ever be able to function
>try to get a job but get no responses
>still terrified of going back to uni
>sink into my pure neet lifestyle
>between 21-22 I start going from a bit weird to genuinely weird and autistic from lack of social interaction
>every time I try to socialize with my old friends it's just not the same because our lifestyles are diverging so drastically
>almost completely lose the ability to relate to other people. people can now tell easily I'm fucked up, can't hide it anymore
>pretty much give up social life altogether because it's a game of diminishing returns at this point
>now 23, haven't talked to anyone outside my family in almost a year. pretty much given up entirely on everything/ extremely self destructive, brain is essentially asleep at the wheel

how did you get the money for the weed?

Sexual favors

slut!

dole

Ah right, yeah I didn't notice what was on the cake. That's sad.

>name of the pic
Well dude, whores are human beings, you know? Even you mom sucked a lot of dicks and maybe she was in orgies too (but just not filmed)

Most people here are in the same situation you fucking moron. And self diagnosing yourself with the most normie of 'ilnesses' leads me to beleive you are one.

Wow I didn't even know tHat the robot had been disabled.

Is there any website now which was like b in 2005 or r9k in 2010?

>normie stops being a normie for 10 minutes of his life, still hooks up with friends once a week but probably thinks that "doesn't count", and has a weed dealer who's probably his friend, too

fuck off, faggot. you are nowhere near as bad as you think you are.

He'd look pretty chad if he's at least skinny

post your favourite r9k quote

I would give anything to live in that time. I hate what twitter and all this shit has done to humanity.

basically the same as, was longer at uni but not a dude weed lmao retard

>human

>le born in tle wrong generation meme
People in the 50s were just as slutty as today you know