Donkey Kong Country General

No love for DKC, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R25HUQPFBfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always imagine what a show closer to the games would be like. Maybe more action-y?

DONKEY KONG

NO!
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SEE!

not likely

HE

>that fucking 90s CGI

Shit looks awful but I always liked its uniqueness.

HEEEY YO
LOOK OUT DOWN BELLOW!

HERE HE COMES BANANA SLAMMA
KONGO BONGO'S HERO

youtube.com/watch?v=R25HUQPFBfU

Doesn't really work

I SHOWER YOU WITH COCONUT CREAM PIE!

Not restricted to the expenses of mid 90s cgi and mocap and thus limited to a total of four characters at any given time?

no

Me and my friends would get drunk and watch this,also the Super Mario Super Show.

As a creative writing experiment, I once tried to figure out how certain characters from the Donkey Kong games would fit into the cartoon.

>Wrinkly Kong shows up, and starts making everyone on Kongo Bongo act more "proper" ad old-fashioned, making sure all the men wear smart suits, etc. It later turns out that Wrinkly was something of a tearaway in her youth (as recounted by Kranky in song, of course) so she doesn't really have the right to judge the younger generation. Episode ends with Dixie mentioning how some of what Wrinkly made them do (making old-timey toys?) was actually kinda fun, confirming that there IS room for the old ways, but not at the expense of actual progress.

>Kiddie Kong - "Baby's Day Out" shenanigans

>Lanky Kong - kind-hearted, but bumbling annoyance who runs away after being yelled at by Bluster, Donkey AND Cranky in one day after accidentally ruining their shit by "helping". Cue surprisingly moving song from Lanky about how he feels isolated by his own clumsiness, and every Kong searching the island to find him, but get captured by K. Rool - Lanky saves them by climbing really high and Clouseauing his way through the ranks of Kremlings. Episode ends with Lanky doing useful things that involve climbing, proving that everyone has a place.

>Tiny Kong - Dixie treats her little sister like a dumb kid, which leads to her being tricked by K. Rool; episode ends with Tiny fixing her mistakes, and Dixie apologising for being such a condescending little shit

>Chunky Kong - episode focusing on him trying to find an artifact that will give him courage, and he does... which, unfortunately, turns him into a douchebag. Artifact breaks, but Chunky still finds the courage to help save his friends. Morale of the episode will be "It's okay to be cautious, as long as your courageous when it really matters".

>season finale with DK captured, but everyone else comes to his rescue riding all the animal buddies from the SNES games

... I honestly can't tell if this is genius or pure, undiluted autism

I wouldn't mind another DKC Returns with more animal buddies.

bump

I SHOWER YOU

This is still my favorite chronology of anything.