IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

I am now #cucked4her

STOP FUCKING SHILLING YOU FAGGOTS.

WHERE IS THE PLANE! WHERE IS DONALD J TRUMP'S PLANE?!

DRUMPF BTFO

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

Lol is follow him. He's the god emperor

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

Lmfao at thinking someone should be in jail for something they merely said.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

The blood of Western civilization is on your hands and the broken bodies lay at your feet.

Hope you enjoy being a dimmi.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail....

hows that proxy OP?

and trump 24/7 coverage continues!

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in office..

Also THE ARMENIAN ISSUE IS AN ISSUE, IT IS NOT THE G-WORD OK???

PS. Gulag for the lot of the US bourgeoisie. Class war now.

t. /leftypol/

I think that's just the bullet point handed out to ctr this morning

Isn't acceptable beyond unacceptable?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Four yew

4D chess! Genius

Have you earned your 6 gorillion yet from posting this on every thread?

lol

>he's mean!
>Hilary being a criminal is ok

Why do you think like a retard?

>WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA - YOU DUMBASS

>an obese sandnigger trying to shape American society

wtf I love hillary now

Rubio, is that you?
You fucking shills are getting lazy now with the copy and paste.

>And Hillary gets away with the lot.

wasting your time faggot shills

HOW IS YOUR LITTLE JIHAD GOING?

Thanks OP, I'm a Hilldo now!!!!

low energy

>Listening to Chink Roachur ever

What a disgusting man. Hillary should be president. I was right from the start.

Brilliant

>BLM nigger says he wants to shoot cops
>Get's put in prison

>Trump wants people to shoot hillary

n-no prison! y-you c-can't arrest someone f-for just saying something!

who's the shill now faggot?

I'm hearing echoes.

Jesus Christmas, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

Jesus christ this ham is not suitable for the role of sandwich. It comes from a fanatical and racist pig, and belongs in the bin.

it might just be me but I always supported the BLM assault of police

yes it's illegal, yes they'll be shot at, but at least it will make a statement that people still have guts

and I support what Trump is saying on this if he's for reals

>Hillary breaks law constantly, lies to American people, and is generally the worst candidate in history.
>nobody cares

>Trump is a big meanie ;(
>everyone flips their shit

Illuminati population control is 2tight2handle

*Cheesus crust

lol media again trying to spin something he said trying to stump him

As usual it wil blow up in there face

This,
Redeem America people, vote for Hillary who even has political experience, not like that hack drumpf

I kinda hope when Trump gets Potus he sends every little MSM CEO that has been shilling and liberal media shills like Cenk "No Armenian can escape men" Uygur to the FEMA gulags

What exactly did Trump say?

Eat a dick Cenk

He didn't say that.

The nigger actually used the words

"Kill the police"

Trump said that its possible for the second amendment people to stop Clinton.

Stating a possibility that others have the potential to do something vs blatantly stating ooggaa boogga we are going o kill the police muh bix nood

Are not even equivocal.

You should think about
Literally killing yourself.

Or

Release your personal information. Im sure it's possible an user would help you out.