Whatever the weirdo was, it was definitely a man in a dress

>Whatever the weirdo was, it was definitely a man in a dress.

>I support anyone’s right to be who they are inside, but to what degree do I have to participate in your self-image? Why do I have to switch up my pronoun game for this deluded motherfucker?

So how did Dave get away with this stuff in the current year?

Cause being a minority and a comedian shields you from the same sort of backlash other people get, although there are limits. I bet Eddie Murphy wouldn't get away with half of what he says in stuff like Delirious.

Because he is just a humble muslim man who hate tranny

no one ever got away with anything. most of delirious was intentionally controversial.

excuse me?

Because nobody watched it

I remember talking to lots of people when this came out, but I've heard nothing about it since. Is this why?
And, surprise surprise, my friend with a tranny girlfriend and didn't like it because of that.

>tranny girlfriend
>girlfriend
>girl

Yea, I know. I should have just said, "dating a tranny".
I feel like I should say something to him to the effect of, "just because your last few girlfriends were drug addicts and whites doesn't mean you have to give up on women." but he's too invested in that world to ever gain perspective.

>my friend with a tranny girlfriend
casually slipping this into a post
Dude, your friend is GAY. His boyfriend is wearing a dress and he's GAY too. Also, you need new friends.
Chapelle can still put together an hour set that flows and sustain interest throughout. Try watching some of the other comedians on Netflix and 10 minutes in it drags, like a man in a dress.

In another thread some user was saying that Bill Burr caused chapelle to take a break from comedy. Can somebody explain what thats all about?

Because he's still Dave Chappelle and most of the jokes that don't have a right-wing slant to them are funny

gay

something about how the reason chappelle stopped was because there was 1 guy who was laughing a bit too much/hard at his jokes about blacks etc. and allegedly it was burr

Are you saying the right wing ones aren't funny?

That was the joke immediately after it happened. He might have been the "white guy laughing too hard at blackface".

Apparently Burr was the one that laughed too loudly at the black pixies sketch. And Chapelle felt he was laughing at him, not with him.

Because "social equality" is complete garbage that just promotes discrimination and bigotry against whites. I.e. non whites and especially blacks and jews can say things without repercussion that media and society would mobilize to attack whites for saying. That is, the cultural and legal obsession with fighting "racism" has just created new kinds of institutional discrimination against whites.

The 2 or 3 trans people I know don't get mad about the pronouns thing and honestly they don't have any right to get mad. The influx of trans people is unlike anything else seen in Western society and they shouldn't expect people to confirm immediately and instinctively

This thread is why the white race is dying. You're all sensitive pussies with a victim complex. It's repulsive

You almost know it was a Sup Forumstard who threw the snowball and banana peel

>The influx of trans people is unlike anything else seen in Western society
I read this article by a professor the other day, who said a large portion of the cases are probably people with undiagnosed autism, who fixated on gender to explain what's wrong with them, instead of actual gender dysphoria.

Burr isn't to blame, it's Mooney

But a reasonable and mutually considerate approach to trans gender individuals would not promote conflict among the first world middle class, distracting them from the immoral and destructive collusion of the military, financial, political, and media elite. So it's better to promote a fanatical, hysterical, self righteous, victimized mentality among the youth, so that tens of millions of people will waste a metric tonne of time and energy fighting about it

that standup was gold

Heh, I always had the impression a lot of them transition, because it is the biggest exterior change they can achieve, without too much personal evolvement.
Yet their misery stems from inside and has little to do with their gender. Hence why they tend to be even more suicidal afterwards.
> original misery + all that jazz surrounding transition

Why do you refuse to acknowledge transwomen as women, OP?

Is this due to your internalized misogyny? Which is a common symptom of the disorder known as autism.

The white race isn't "dying." It's going through a predictable and inevitable decline in population growth as a result of increased living standards and income.

What's "killing" the white race is the illegal and immoral importation of hundreds of millions of third world immigrants who are still having 7 kids a family, giving them voting rights over the future of whites, while issuing propaganda to demonize white culture and history, promote racial mixing.

They can do whatever they want to their bodies as long as my insurance premiums and my tax money subsidizes their bullshit. When they stop demanding that I'll stop hating them

Could this be made today
Where is the liberal outcry
Wait till trans people hear about this
How could Dave be so transphobic
Et cetera

> but that's my money
Cry moar.

Dave is a black man.

It's dying. White males are not having sex because most of them now are fat, ugly, low income, and hold views that turn normal minded humans away. The ones who do procreate have 1-2 children who will probably grow up to marry someone of a different race. The white race will be eclipsed by other races, and they have no one to blame but themselves.

After the Chapelle Show ended he did a spot on Opie and Anthony, and the story was he quit because some whitey was laughing at a racial joke and Chapelle felt he was being laughed at as a nigger rather than a comedian. Opie and Anthony pushed it and Burr joked about 'lawyering up' and avoiding the question.

Probably wasn't him, but that O&A spot was hilarious.
> 3/5THS OF A VOTE! 3/5THS OF A VOTE!

He's trying to say something shocking to gain back mainstream attention.

Also, are you Sup Forumsacks gonna praise him for saying that or hate him for being muslim?

If thats so true, Chapelle is a little bitch.

Probably also some mostly normal shit like a 5-6 year old kid playing dress up or a hormonal teenager not knowing shit about dick when it comes to their sexuality, SO OBVIOUSLY it means they're some turboqueer genderfluid.

Are you going to complain about your tax money going to streets you don't drive on?

Is Dave Chappelle really a Muslim? O.O

>fucking white males!
Who in their right mind thinks it's okay to spew hateful, anti-white, ignorant bullshit like this? And why on Earth is there so much of it all of a sudden? Is this really what the so called tolerant left has become?

>Hey, son, I noticed you're playing a Barbie doll. Well, time to cut that dick off.

He's some breed of black nationalist so probably

He also converted to islam

Example #436021. You'll blame blacks, muslims, gays, etc. for society's problems but you'll never look in and see your issues. It's much easier to whine and say how much of a victim you are than it is to get your shit together.

>I support anyone’s right to be who they are inside
thats fucking it. He laid out his beliefs in the preface shielding him from accusations of transphobia.

Thats the problems. Its a bunch of unattractive, unlikable spergs who lash out at all the problems they see without ever thinking that they are the problem.

>Telling someone with a mental illness that they're fine and everyone else is wrong is a good thing.

Yeah, fuck all those other trannies that kill themselves and the high suicide risk that they have. Just kill them with tolerance! Afterall, getting them the help they need is less important than showing everyone just how tolerant you are!

>He's still trying to throw mud onto whites
>b-b-b-but Sup Forums!
You have no right to speak. You're just another bigoted, hate driven anti white. Nothing you say has any credibility.

>You have no right to speak.

Hey look, the white man's motto. Playing the victim again. I guarantee your views on literally everyone else are twice as hate filled than my view on the majority of white men who roam the internet. Your voice is being silenced, not mine. And soon, I'll never have to hear it again. Get outside, stop fucking complaining about everything, stop playing the victim, and learn how to be a decent and interesting human being. Otherwise you WILL lose your oh so important race.

>So how did Dave get away with this stuff in the current year?
Because it's common fucking sense and God help us if we don't return to it sooner than later.

I actually really appreciate him articulating this, because I, too, support LGBT+ rights but when the SJWs come though with the zims and zers I start getting a little testy. Like, if we're pals I'll call you any word you prefer - but if you expect me to qualify every human being I interact with so I don't offend them...

Nah.

Liberalism is all about virtue signaling

>Hence why they tend to be even more suicidal afterwards.
This is incorrect

Are you saying black people and Muslims have their shit together more than white people?

Yes, but typically the American media's hysteria engine will ignore things like this and just run with the controversy. The reason this didn't happen is because he's black and everyone likes him except for the Illuminati.

No, it isn't.

[citation needed]

Yes, this is how it happens. It's not like there are actual repeated psychological tests to ensure that the individual is actually suffering from gender dysphoria

Because he was talking about a transtrender who absolutely nobody likes except other transtrenders.

How can you not laugh your lungs out at a race of 70 IQ backward primitives trying to live in the most advanced, developed, progressive society Earth has known ?
Feral retards pretending they're the same as those who uplifted them ?

Its like that NG documentary where they took a PNG tribe to Tokyo, Japan then to Zurich, Switzerland.