How bad is it that one of your main Star Wars stars is shitting all over the new movies?

How bad is it that one of your main Star Wars stars is shitting all over the new movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

forever the good guy

Not a problem at all, he'll suffer another car accident soon at the mouses behest, and this time he won't survive.

Oh hi Mark

>i hate the movies i star in look how edgy i am!

When you're the most iconic villain and hero of all time you can get away with it.

damn Daisy looked pretty hot in that red dress at the beginning of the vid

What did he mean by this?

He's just Joking

Would you say he's luke-ing for trouble?

>look at what a shill i am

I can see

can it mark

It's not about shitting on the movies but more about shitting on the manchildren clinging to the original movies being so h*lla fuc*ing e*ic and totally awesome dude. They're the ones who let the new shit flicks get made. Instead of letting Star Wars be this great little thing from decades ago you could re-watch every once in a while, both to enjoy the film itself but also to reminisce, it's become a pathetic cash-cow because of these autists who just needed to have more.

Also: based Mark Hamill, he's a good guy in general.

No, you fag shill, it's become a cash cow because of the same pleb scumbags who watch capeshit movie. Mark respects the real fans

Not really though. Mark has always been the opposite of Alec Guiness in that aspect. Sorry.

>the "real fans" who keep going to watch the new shit cash-in shit
hah, yeah

It's a difficult time for real star wars fans. They need their new star wars but all the star wars there currently is is disney shit.

real fans won't watch the new episodes

then who is Mark talking to?
, ':T

Nailed it.

Just goto any Star Wars subreddit and look at how these 30 year old men are eating up anything Disney Wars. They're all loving and dissecting these new Forces of Destiny shorts that are made for 5 year old girls. It's sad as fuck.

Why do you go on reddit you crazy fuck!? How do you know all that stuff?

he's talking to everybody, it's up to you to listen

It's an echo chamber of retarded manchildren who still play with toy figurines simply because they ban people who don't agree with Disney crap. It happenned to me

I go to the Star Wars Leaks subreddit just to look for any spoilers but it's gotten worse over the past year.

I would have sexual relations with her, if you comprehend the suggestion I'm subtly implying.

I'm not convinced that Mark is on Sup Forums talking shit about the glaring inaccuracies and mishandled plots of the Star Wars franchise with us.

I agreed with every, single thing he said.