Why is it so overrated?

Why is it so overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nnvFm2kvk8
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/#7709f37faae8
youtube.com/watch?v=b3R6nLeay3c
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/b3R6nLeay3c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First female capeshit movie that wasn't literal shit

You know why

just marketing going all out as a result of a desperate need to save a dying brand with billions invested into it.

with some help from the current culture of virtue signalling

I honestly don't really get it. This movie felt like a big video game. Whenever she jumped over 50ft or even when she flied at the end my audience burst into laughter. All of the action in this movie has 0 weight behind it and looks so fake and goofy.

it doesn't help that gal's face is horrid. it just constantly took me out of the movie that she has no idea how to act or emote

Anti-Trump SJWs rallied with Snyder defenders. Weird duo.

Because it's a pretty good standalone movie surrounded by a sea of lackluster blockbuster franchise vehicles.

Why does it bother you? Fucking loser.

>when she flied at the end my audience burst into laughter

I think this is what "your" audience looked like:
youtube.com/watch?v=5nnvFm2kvk8

>welcome to the front lines this battle has been going on for a year
>oh Wonder Woman just ended the battle, cool
>oh we can see German High Command from here how convenient
>and they apparently have no clue they just lost a major battle, so we can just walk right into their party

>first DCEU good movie
>first female superhero good movie
>first wonder woman movie
That's why

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/#7709f37faae8

>But there can be only one country that loves Spider-Man more than all others. You might think that would be the United States of America, where Peter Parker was born. Americans love Spider-Man so much that they've placed three of his movies among the top 50 highest-grossing Hollywood films in their domestic box office history.

>But that's mere puppy love compared to the infatuation Indians have shown for the radioactively empowered wall crawler. By several measures, India has demonstrated a far greater passion for Spider-Man than America has.

Daily reminder that literally nobody went to see it and Hollywood accounting shifted money from the hordes of people who went to see Baywatch to Wonder Woman to make it seem successful

I liked it.

Poo in loo's love Spidey.

dont get me wrong. Gal is sexy and could be a great WW. but the film was so cheesy.. she's literally trying to hold in laughter half the time, and the scene when the guy is getting slapped around in the bar really pissed me off. they're taking away the grit and darkness from the DCEU and making it a fuckin' marvel film. DCEU needs to get serious and dark again. MoS is a perfect example of how epic shit should be.

Diana is not Clark or Bruce. Also
>Marvel movie
Yeah, no.

It's a self-agraddizing piece by deluded studio heads. You can spot the Sup Forumsumbr engaging a posture of respectable cultural buffs when they say they're "hyped" for this movie. It reeks of sjw sensibility.

Yeah, those $370M in the US were all sjws.

I never liked how she just decided to engage in that battle, just because a woman asked her for help for no reason.

The introduction of trench warfare was neat, but her just literally punching germans got old after a while.

Because Ghostbusters made SOOOOOO much money, right?
Fuck outta her with that whiney bullshit
>marlels eat this shit up
you fucking believe anything that has the words "dc" and "bad" in a sentence together

Trump wasn't president when this flick came otu

Didn't like the start with the Themyscira bits, got better and stayed enjoyable until the end where everyone starting hugging each other at the airfield.

Many people wrote articles about their personal beliefs in muh feminism and used mental gymnastics to make it seem like this movie was all about those ideas. In reality there's very little in the way of feminism in the movie, other than the fact that she's a strong fighter in an era where women were only known for their ability to shit out kids and faint.

total fucking shit, and people think it's great.. I have no idea..

it wasn't a BvS or Suicide Squad tier shitfest

Thats all it had to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3R6nLeay3c
women

Because burgers are full of shit, it's the domestic BO that made the movie unnaturally successful.
WW made less than SS and BvS worldwide, but in the US she beats them

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/b3R6nLeay3c/
>more than a month
Good lord.

That makes no sense.

Dont shill your shit channel cunt

I started to see it the other day and i quit at the middle.

Worst cheesy plot imaginable, nothing really matters cause ADES IS SNIFFING ALL DAY and thats the problem. The worst acting in a AAA in a while with all those bitches looking lame and trying to be like amazons. Dude those skinny bitches with makeup... Wonder woman acts like she has a stick up her ass all the time and qhen bullets hit her she doesnt even do a little of recoil, she just looks like a trisonomic power ranger.

Dude Im still mad. Also I find totally imposible that even the dumbest tv shitposter finds this cringefest nothing but foul bland fake capeshit cosmopolitan version now cuter nails.

90% of "positive" reactions must be shill. Or tv has gone to shit lighspeed.