I miss when diversity wasn't forced in movies

I miss when diversity wasn't forced in movies.

I'm too young to remember a time when they weren't mind control by the jews

I miss having a gf

Give me one (1) reason why every single movie role can't be played by a straight white mail
protip: you can't

Jews are making ""attractive"" diverisishit casting choices to normalise racemixing. Just look at how many white cucks are lusting after ethnic women because they were portrayed as ""cute"" or ""attractive"" in movies and the shows they grew up with.

I miss when women existed on merit and were allowed to have weaknesses

black people are so dumb lol

to Sup Forums all diversity is forced, this board is full of autists

>there is no diversity agenda
You're the (((autist)))

Nah man the marketers, publicists and media in general love to emphasise whatever minority/woman they have in their films and it's off putting as fuck.

tfw you're socially inept and can't read so you pretend they said something else

Are you the same paranoid asshole from the Moana thread? Imagine being so insecure in your attraction to black women that you have to blame the Jews.

I miss when I wasn't forced to look at the negroid menace. Disgusting creatures.

Get a life.

Really.

You make the rest of us look positively cool and well adjusted.

I miss when 14-18 year old retards didn't get involved in politics and meme a retard into president

What's an example of diversity that doesn't feel forced in a movie?

Everyone would be getting paper cuts.

It was basically before the internet. People wouldn't make a huge deal about how the Beverly Hills cop is played by Eddie Murphy.
However, diversity WAS forced back in the day too. The director of Independence Day, unless I'm mistaken, apparently had to go through a lot of trouble until they allowed him to have a black character (played by Will Smith) instead of a black actor for that role.

Vote with your wallet. Don't see diverse movies.

The problem is your idea of a "diversity agenda" is "non-whites existing in any way ever". Which is impossible to take seriously.

I literally can't, white people even play black people better than black people.

Isn't it funny how diversity wasn't forced in the media until around the time you began frequently browsing Sup Forums?

>it's off-putting

Yeah to you but you're not a powerful or important enough demographic to be catered to anymore. Your opinion doesn't mean shit essentially. That's just the free market.

Ironic.

>trying to suggest Sup Forums NEETs leave their house

i miss when the race or gender of an characters wasn´t changed for sjw "diversity"

This. When I talk about movies with normies they never ever mention how Ghostbusters 2016 was a political stunt or how new movies are "hella diverse" or have forced diversity.

I miss the days when a black person could be in a movie without a thousand kissless virgins complaining about it from their bedroom at their mom's house

It's almost like actually taking these boards seriously makes you into a massive retard.

every non white character that didn´t start of as a white character and got later changed by sjws

>doesn't know what an example is
Modern education folks

This must have been before 2007
Why don't you just leave then??

I was watching The Wire the other day, has anyone noticed almost every single character is black? Fucking SJWs man, so sick of their forced diversity. This is why I can't get a girlfriend.

>stop making fun of us you big meanie!

You gold-teeth-gold-chain-wearin', fried-chicken-and-biscuit-eatin', monkey, ape, baboon, big thigh, fast-runnin', high-jumpin', spear-chuckin', three-hundred-sixty-degree-basketball-dunkin' titsun spade Moulan Yan. Take your fuckin' pizza-pizza and go the fuck back to Africa

Just because Sup Forums sucks doesn't mean that there isn't an open agenda to influence public perception of race and identity through politically selective casting decisions...

It's pretty clear the big media moguls want the public to think positively about the idea of our societies becoming minority white very soon. But is that really going to be good for us? I really doubt it. Jobs are drying up. Our quality of life is in a sharp decline. How are 100 million third world immigrants going to help that, again?

This literally never happened.

Shitskins are far less empathetic and will not show the white minority the same mercy as we show them.

Why don't you answer? If you miss those days then why not just leave? You can just pretend Sup Forums was never created

I miss when Sup Forums wasn't forced into every thread

Why don't you do your part and reproduce Aryan offspring with your superior genes? Serious question. What are YOU doing about this massive problem?

has anyone noticed that the vast majority of advertisements that involve families/couples are now mixed race/black man with white woman? this isnt even tinfoil hat Sup Forums rambling, this is literally happening. at least in the UK

>trying this hard
>thinking this would offend anyone

It only affects garbage like capeshit so you must a massive pleb

you look real cool with your reddit spacing and genuine anger of rascism an Sup Forums

This.

> he's so new he doesn't recognize a meme from 2012

Figures

It's almost like they're trying to sell their products to more than one demographic.
Damn Jews always trying to make money by selling things to more consumers.

Yawn.

Forced diversity means the best possible actors in terms of ability and traits suitable for effectively portraying the character are second to the best possible pick but who is also x colour

weak argument schlomo. that might fool some of the masses but you will have to do better here

>Jobs are drying up
Unemployment's at its lowest point since 2009. But before you say "I... I meant g-good jobs", we have:
>Quality of life
Real median income also rising since 2009.

>the same mercy
>right after calling them "shit skins"

>meme
wrong

I don't care so much about diversity but I hate black people in movies because every black role has to come with some deep message, can't ever just be a black dude fighting space dragons or whatever.

You have exactly zero argumentative skills.
Proof? Try arguing for ten posts without using an insult or greentext

SeeGet better taste

>I have no rebuttal to your argument because it's true
Thanks for letting me know

We're gonna get bullied hard aren't we?

> h-he called us a mean name!

At least we're not genociding you animals

"reddit spacing" everyone
Reddit: Inventor of punctuation and capitals

>entire human history was racemixing whenever races lived along eachother
>hurrdurr it's the jews fault i'm a fat balding neet

Actually you have done that a lot.

Why are you sitting in the catalog looking for a thread to post in?

This is patently false.

irony

>>I have no rebuttal to your argument because it's true

i know you dont but what do i?

Bump

you're only mad because people can easily tell that you have a reddit account

That means you're a racist.

I know, I don't even know how to argue against it because it's so plainly incorrect.

What's gamergate? I was on a Sup Forums hiatus back then, between 2010 and 2016. Rundown pls if I get dubs.

>>entire human history was racemixing whenever races lived along eachother

show me proof of africans racemixing with nordic people in 600bc

>still replies and bumps the thread
you fags deserve it desu

Is it really a surprise to you that there is a backlash to "diversity and multiculturalism" during the biggest forced assimilation program in human history? A shocker, I know. Some people...

>LOL ur fat and ugly XD
Give it a rest. Grow up.

>if the social stigma around racemixing goes back women will NEVER prefer me to a black man
This argument says more about you than society lol

>When your criminal failure of a politician doesn't get elected
:(

Every black character gets co-opted. I saw a video yesterday claiming that the black girl from Daria was an important black pioneer. If you disagree then go ahead and say why.

>people who lived far distances away before we could travel quickly never race-mixed therefore races didn't mix!
Do you guys even think about this dumb shit before you post it

Nah when Danny Glover was in Lethal Weapon you knew he was meant to be there it was not forced.

what makes you think they'll desire your hasidic looking ass then

really shooting yourself in the foot here

The whole "horror and shock" at the casting for the school in Spiderman Homecoming has told me that the NEET types on here legitimately don't go outside and they believe real life is like their movies. They actually think "minority" means there's like 2% of them and they're some kind of rare find.

Because they only see high school depicted in a movie where it's 95% white adults playing teenager and then you have one token black guy and one token Asian girl, that's how they think it is all across the US. That school in Homecoming was plenty accurate to a school in Queens.

Totally forced. Why did he have to be a black guy? He could have been a white guy instead. Lethal Weapon is SJW propaganda.

>i only read half the sentence
The height of Sup Forums argumentation. And I'll bet you anything the Germanics who moved to north africa during the great migration (no idea how it's called in english) race mixed with the local female population

thanks for disproving your own argument numbnuts

Why would people thousands of miles away from each other be mixing?

Just because your parents are siblings doesn't make you more racially pure, Cletus.

You can find "a video" saying anything you want. Why would I give a shit about some random video?

>tfw you remember the days when black characters showed up in movies and TV shows because the actor was the best fit for that character; not to fill some jewified diversity quota

>forced assimilation
>black characters in movies
If you have to lie to make your point, you don't have a point

>Because these two peoples were really far away and thus impossible to mix, that means everyone ever was far away from each other

Logic?

why would a human and an ape be mixing?

I miss my mom

>why would i give a shit about proof that dispels my argument

uhhh

Truth is that jews are more inbred than whites by multiples. That's why mental illness and other physiological diseases are so high among jews. Maybe Israel could use some more sub saharan immigration to solve this deficiency. I bet Israeli media doesn't have too many African male, jewish female couples lmao

Israeli media shows all the Hollywood movies you complain about too lol. And Drake is like a national hero over here because he's one of the few black (legit) jews

>female indie game dev gives blowjobs for good reviews
>gets caught
>community outraged, takes opportunity to protest the fact that gaming journalism is metaphorically "in bed" with developers
>a disproportionate amount of the protests take the form of intense misogyny, racism, etc, which weakens the point
>aforementioned compromised/biased media says "Gamergate is 100% about hating women. Nothing real underneath. Move along."

That basically went around for a while until everyone stopped caring.

Google: Broflake

you must separate your political beliefs from shows and movies if you want to enjoy recent releases