How do you continue to stay focused on your goals when everyone on this board is always so negative?

How do you continue to stay focused on your goals when everyone on this board is always so negative?

there's more positive boards

/biz/ is good when things are green

Everyone on this board is negative and full of shit, that make it very easy for me to completely disregard their opinions. Stop caring about what other people think and embrace the shitposting.

Come on pal the future looks very bright and good. Everything is getting more stable by day. Ignore sensationalist media they are designed to make you worry so you keep reading.

This

this

its all just banter lad

dude just close the tab and walk away from the computer lmao

Self-improvement and goals are bullshit preached by faggots on gay websites like Reddit and the Art of Manliness

How the hell is improving yourself or setting goals "bullshit"? Are you unsuccessful by any chance?

>not being a neet is reddit
kys

>goals
I'm a huge failure
the only goals I have left in life is to try to have a bit of fun before I inevitably kill myself

Why tho

Try r9k

Best way to describe it fjeldabe

>How do you continue to stay focused on your goals when everyone on this board is always so negative?
easy
i dont have goals

Are you successful? Where has it gotten you?

>successful
i don't think about it
thinking about success got me worried all the time, stress, panic, etc.
i focus in work instead now, worth mentioning i have my own copy center and i can work all the time i want/can
the same with the >tfw no gf thing
i just try to at least smile at the girls that come here as a clients, i have hope now

I have no goals.

Okay so what have you accomplished in the last two years? I just want to know if it's worth listening to you or not.

Bump. Need advice.

Nigga if you let Sup Forums get to you you are too soft, always remember Sup Forums's motto and apply it to everything here. Even the more serious boards. Do this and this site might actually even be helpful.

>Okay so what have you accomplished in the last two years?
that's the thing, you dont need to be worried about that or other things,in my opinion
you see, goals are the destiny, but you arent going to be happy til you arrive there, if you do
as i see the life, you can set goals but in order to enjoy the travel, not the destiny
if you arrive good, if not, good travel, dont you think?

If you don't set goals how can you know you're progressing in the direction you want to be going? Wouldn't it be retarded to go to the gym without knowing what you're trying to actually accomplish or really doing anything? Just seems like that would be how you end up "spinning your wheels" forever.

you seem very worried about things that may or not happen
goals =/= happiness
which one do you prefer?

But isn't them happening dependent on what I do?

>goals =/= happiness
What? Yes it is, my goals are what will make me happy longterm.

>longterm
exactly
what about today?

Today ill work towards them

Jesus christ you're fucking pathetic.

Why? I just wanted to know if the person giving me advice is someone I want to be like.

Post like these give me hope. They give me hope that someone will actually kys when I tell them to.

REEEEE!

kys

No I want to live a long life

good luck then

My life doesn't revolve around this board or Sup Forums.
I just come here to shitpost, if you take anything from this board seriously and let it affect you in real life, you are pathetic.

>I just come here to shitpost, if you take anything from this board seriously and let it affect you in real life, you are pathetic.

I don't have any goals.

Ctrl+w

Why not? Don't you have any idea of what you want to work towards

Why are Canadians such weak-minded homos

That's good. Now you will never fail.

I thought this board had successful people so I took their opinions at face value.

No. I've failed at everything I tried and now I don't feel like trying anymore.

Can you tell me exactly what you've done so I can do the exact opposite and not become like you?

Don't come to Sup Forums anymore then.

No I mean what have you tried, why did it fail and when did you give up

Just don't be an autist and you'll be fine.

Stop avoiding the question I'm trying to figure out what things unsuccessful and successful people do differently. So far it seems like goalsetting is a big one.

Bump.