Men!

Men!

Am I right?!

I like to have context before I get outraged. Is this presented as justified?

Physical abuse of any kind is never justified.

Indeed
They're just not safe out there with random women assaulting them
We need to make the streets safe for men

>A day after release and this movie is already getting tedious.

*leaked

Women can't physically abuse men IRL

out of context this looks really bad is this the new killing joke film

Its hilarious that women are now better than men at domestic abuse in some countries.
Like, in statistics.

Can you marveldrones stop posting this?

>Unwanted touching
>harmlessly removes her hands in an approved arm spread defensive posture
>gets assaulted by a stranger
>girlfriend is horrified by the unwarranted attack

You're right, physical abuse is never justified, that ginger should be incarcerated. 8^)

But the man did nothing , he just screaming that he needed his space

Look at the chicks face, she's clearly being randomly violent.

Enough with the company wars please.

That's just the result of men being pussies now
Some limp wristed girl smack isn't abuse some some sissy will consider it that

It is really bad.

I love that his girlfriend looks absolutely horrified and completely weirded out that this random bitch threw her boyfriend that she's obviously in love with/obsessed with.

>man is fed up
>man opens up about his feelings in his relationship
>random bitch tosses him into a bush because "lol, men amirite?"

You know how it is, you can't break up with someone on the streets without white-knights (gender be damned) coming out of the woodworks to work you over.

It's just not safe out there for men

i think he means if the scene is presented a girl power thing or is it presented as something bad

What's actually funny is, if the guy had a tendancy to violent abuse, getting his ass throw like that by a random woman would enrage him so much that his GF probably got paralized from the waist down.

Sorry m8, plenty of DCfags have been shitting on this movie since the first trailer and it only increased yesterday.

user, we're a weak species, but we've overcome the strongest.
The girl can pick up a frying pan just like your ancestors used spears (hopefully with a crossbar if they were hunting boars. Man, fuck boars)

throwing a bone towards feminist for all the rape vibes.

You guys do know a man wrote that scene though right? And that most women hate this movie because barbara gets raped or whatever and apparently fucks bruce on a roof lol

anyway she just comes off looking like a psychotic cunt because even that girl isn't happy with what she did

No.

Babs is lashing out at this random guy, projecting her frustration with Batman onto him.

The only way the scene would try to present itself as justified is if the girl then put her fist on her hips, yelled "Yeah!" at the overturned guy in the bushes, and stuck out her tongue.

However, it ends on her shocked expression.

I haven't seen the movie but let me guess?
Batgirl is having relationship trouble with Dick and/or Wayne and vents her frustration on this guy?

i can't enjoy western cartoons and comics anymore. dc, marvel, whatever, they're all the same pandering shit. they're obsessed with getting the attention of the tumblr crowd, the feminist crowd, the minority crowd, etc. i feel ostracized and alienated by the comics that i used to love.

i'm going to /jp/. japan still makes comics and cartoons that aren't obsessed with politcal agendas. see ya, chumps.

true.From what little I know about abusive men with anger issues, they easily get cowed in public but if they often will claim that they looked like a fool due to their partner(which would lead to beatings)

At least hid attacker wasn't the Punisher, dude is a white knight. He would murdered the guy.

okay so she was just pissed

makes sense

Well there we go.

Stay mad faggot.

this

She uses Bruce as a dildo on patrol at the start of the movie, spergs out about him not reciprocating her feelings, and spends the rest of the movie being an unlikeable piece of shit until Joker puts her out of her misery and cripples her.

you guys are all such dumb whiny faggots

feminists would be upset with this because muh abuse culture and rape culture and barbara being objectified and portrayed as irrational in this film

lol what a bitch

in the Punisher universe the girl would have been a whore and the guy would turn out to have some fucked up fetish that humiliated her

Why would you shove someone's face into your abs?

seriously only tenuous sjw thing you could point to is the fact that batman starts talking about objectification (it fits in context and is used semi right but still not something I ever expected batman to talk about)

>not asserting your dominance by shoving peoples faces into your abs
>being this beta

Now I want to know more about this relationship.
What kind of person did she try to become?
Why is he so overly stressed?
Did the make up?

Also, consider that if the guy should snap and finally hit her back, all she has to do is go to the police with a huge boohoo sob story and the guy would be arrested.

No. She's just being a cunt.

I've seen the"woman beats some dick heads ass scene"a million times, in pretty much every form of media,but i guess in the age of SJW shit,this is feminist propaganda.Real feminist propaganda is shit like Ghost Busters 2016 and Feminist Frequency,i am just pissed because this shit didn't need to be added to Killing Joke and that sex scene to.

That being said Babs is kinda in the wrong a bit

>it's an "OP takes a harmless gag that's obviously not supposed to be taken seriously and tries to turn it into some kind of SJW/feminism political debate thing" episode

OP's type of cancer is strong

I just want to point out that you never see Cassandra Cain doing dumb shit like this.

Crab mentality.
"If I can't have my harmless fun neither should they!"

This would be a great scene if the genders were reversed.

>some girl is yelling at her sad boyfriend
>I NEED MORE SPACE
>Bruce Wayne picks her up and chucks her in a river
>says a snarky one-liner

Just looks like one of those relationships where both people are an emotional mess.
The chick likely loves the guy too much and is always in demand of seeing him more and calling him when they're not together, most likely has a limited social life outside of the relationship. The guy "needs his space" as in he needs time to see his friends and/or to fuck other girls. It's possible he's just as into her as she is into him and she's just too annoying to be around 24/7, or it's possible he's an asshole that just uses her as a fuck and let her get attached.
So the chick puts herself in the position of the person who prevents the guy from having fun (although she tries to allow him more space and maybe even allows him to fuck around, that's her "trying to be who [he] wants"), which the guy gets angry about, which the girl probably doesn't even mind much because codependent people are like that (always seeking validation of their emotional impact on the other).

It looks like just another fight in a shitty relationship, not like a brakeup imo. Yeah they made up and started fighting again right after makeup sex.

>You guys do know a man wrote that scene though right?
It's so obvious it hurts

Out of curiosity, how so?

It just gives me that feeling. It looks like a man's interpretation of female empowerment.

Bruce and her have sex?

Yeah, she straddles him, he grabs her ass, she takes off her top, and then the camera cuts away. She then goes bonkers crying about how "it was just sex so it doesn't have to mean anything please come back" and other such nonsense when the Bats feels overwhelming shame. Someone will post the .webms.

Thank god for the Joker, the true MVP of this story.

Yep. bruce Timm has his fetish once again.
They have sex and she gets angry Bruce doesnt return her feelings.

>bad animation
>bad colors
>barbara being awful
This movie should have been released in 2012

That's still some bullshit

Reverse all the genders and imagine Batman pulling this shit and it would be a major "he's a villain now" moment

> Man being completely reasonable with a gf who's not listening to how he doesn't want to be with her anymore
> LOL he deserves violence~

You mean, like the men who wrote this scene? Yeah, absolutely.

>> Man being completely reasonable with a gf who's not listening to how he doesn't want to be with her anymore
How fucking biased are you? He never even implies he's leaving her, just throwing a random hissy-fit about "muh space" in the middle of the street.
In no way does this deserve what Babs does (or anyone intervening, even verbally), but your interpretation is biased as fuck.

You saying that whole conversation doesn't seem to imply a breakup to you?

And it doesn't seem like a hissy fit, it seems like he's putting his foot down with someone who won't leave him alone

This guy is right, it feels painfully obvious that a (certain type) of man wrote this scene

Making the audience happy that Barbara gets paralyzed was a bold choice for the film.

>You saying that whole conversation doesn't seem to imply a breakup to you?
More like it's just a fight like dickhead disfunctional couples have all the time. And even in a non-disfunctional couple, a fight about some part of the relationship doesn't entail a breakup, people fight all the damn time about how their relationship works.
>And it doesn't seem like a hissy fit, it seems like he's putting his foot down with someone who won't leave him alone
That's one way to interpret it, but that assumes he's acting in good faith and sher isn't.

This clearly showcases the threat that caped crusaders pose to public safety.

How about we assume two people were having a heated argument that was none of Barbara's business, and she threw one of them into a hedge for no reason?

Imagine Peter Parker just picking up a guy and tossing him because he was arguing with his friend ont he streets of New York.

>I am going to automatically assume that the person in the wrong is the man because he is a man
>>>/tumblr/

>Imagine Peter Parker just picking up a guy and tossing him because he was arguing with his friend ont he streets of New York.
Fuck that, imagine if Peter threw a woman through the street because she was not giving space to her boyfriend.

>How about we assume two people were having a heated argument that was none of Barbara's business, and she threw one of them into a hedge for no reason?
I don't think anyone disagrees with that, Babs was a total cunt however you interpret the fight itself.

Pete's done some fucked up shit when he was angry but yeah I can't remember a situation quite like this one, he usually takes out his anger on villains or Wolverine.

It's just a stupid pissed off scene theres like a thousand of these relax yourself

What the actual fuck? You people give this man-hating company money?

This guy was just saying he needed space, she flipped out because after she fucked Bruce he never called her back. They did this extra 30 mins to pad the run time and to make her character seem like less of a fridged girlfriend, but all they made her out to be was a petty child

>I'm going to get defensive about men because someone refuses to categorically blame the girl with no evidence
MRA
They both seem like dickheads, I've pointed it out before, this whole argument was because user was going full "oh wow, the guy is being so reasonable and the girl is harrassing him", which is just as retarded an interpretation as "wow, the girl is being totally reasonable and the guy is abusing her".

Stay fag.

He's not even being a dickhead. At all. At worst his body language is too threatening, which many people do by accident in a heated argument.

>It's just a pissed off scene
She used her superhero skills to physically assault an unsuspecting and innocent member of the public because she was pissed off. Is she supposed to be a villain?

The whole conversation is basically the guy saying "Leave me alone" and the girl saying "But I don't want to leave you alone"

Regardless of whether he's acting in "good faith"(?) I don't think there's any argument you can make that he was going overboard when telling her to leave him the fuck alone

You should both be killed. Or at least banned from posting here.

>They both seem like dickheads

He doesn't seem like a dickhead. You are a twisted SJW freak and you have no place in human society. Please kill yourself soon.

> LOL ur MRA

irredeemable faggot detected

Fuck off please

LOL harmless fun

>assaulting men is fine if they are upsetting a woman in any way

sounds about right

>that feel when you realize you're being an insane stupid twat and have no argument

Just for funsies, could you explain why you think she didn't just assault an innocent member of the public?

Does she get raped and photographed after?

Great response, you sure showed me. If I ever write Spider-Man, I'll be sure to have Peter sock JJ in the face next time he lowballs him on photo prices, its just harmless fun and doesn't badly reflect on the character at all!!!

I see your point.
He's telling her to give him space, not to leave him alone, the difference is subtle, but it's important enough: it's a boyfriend who wants more alone time from his gf (not leaving her), not a guy who's being harrassed by some random girl.
There's nothing wrong with what he does and there's also nothing wrong with what she does. We have no indication that she actually is harassing him.
>"good faith"(?)
You take his word for it that she's on his case too much, but not her word that she's made efforts regarding that.

Either way we're probably giving too much thought to this scence.

You fucking faggot, I don't even like women but this shit is just ridiculous.
If he doesn't attain your dickhead threshold, how does she?
She literally has 1 line of dialogue
>but I tried to be what you want

>throws out dumb ad hominem
>gets dumb ad hominem thrown back at him
Are you fucking serious

No, the whole good faith(?) point is that it doesn't really matter if she actually was smothering him, or if he's just sort of being a dick about it. Either way she should just leave him alone, and either way he doesn't deserve violence for it

The way she's clinging to him and his response ("You're not listening to me") suggests that she's not getting the message after multiple attempts by him to push her away

And I don't think I'm giving too much thought to this, shit like this pisses me off because I've had friends (and personally experienced it myself) who were in relationships where women saw fit to get violent with them when the guy didn't want to be around them anymore, so seeing goodguy superheroes just aid in that sort of shit pisses me off

Oh look it's a delusional feminist revenge fantasy.

> Why didn't you reply to my ad hom with something other than another ad hom?
> Why can't I hold you to higher standards than I hold myself?

So, about 25m into this now, I don't seem to remember the Mob subplot from the novel, if you can call it subplot it's at least a 1/3 of the movie.

No it's a stupid scene of a pissed off person in a terrible why is this even a discussion

>Superhero skills
>A throw

I mean this is a fucking bad generalization. I've been lifting weights regularly for 3 years and I go to the gym and see women who are stronger than me all the goddamn time.

Yeah, men are naturally stronger than women. But that doesn't mean women aren't capable of defending themselves or assaulting someone. Also it isn't about being a pussy.

If a guy hits a girl they are automatically fucked even if they got hit first/did it in self defense or as a reaction and in a lot of situations people are going to take the girls word over the guys when it comes to domestic abuse.

Seriously, why is the little girl's version of Barbara. The best current version of Batgirl out right now?

Its very obviously not portraying her in good light thought. Its clearly showing she is venting and being a bitch about it over Bats.

I swear people here will try to use anything to insult feminism even when the thing isn't even slightly related to it.

Okay, Sup Forums, riddle me this. Why shouldn't feminists be MRAs and MRAs feminists?Don't they both want equality?

t.beta male

Feminists claim that they are for men's rights despite shiting all over any claims that men don't have it a million times better than women in everyway and MRAs basically just call feminists out on that.

A man wrote this. Its a stupid scene in a stupid movie. Why even have the Babs/Bruce thing? Because the movie constantly has Bruce and Jim as the owners of Babs so the torture scene can be seen as an encroachment of their property ie Babs.