What implications will this have for the show overall?

What implications will this have for the show overall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm2IaA8ZILc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none

[Michael Rosen intensifies]

Steven has seen Lars's no-no parts and feels horrible about it.

To make things even, Steven will have to show Lars his own junk. Lars will refuse and angrily run away, chased through the streets by Steven whose underwear is at his knees, shouting "WE BOTH NEED THIS!

That Lars likes them big

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm2IaA8ZILc

I love to see fictiona magazines, brands and stuff like that on cartoons.
Its a lot of care about detail

If this is implying that he likes 'em thicc then why the fuck is he pussyfooting around Sadie so much? She practically throws himself at him, and yet he's such a bitch about it. Hell, he's a bitch about everything. I just don't get what she sees in him. He's certainly not worth raping on a deserted island, that's for sure.

>Hell, he's a bitch about everything.
You answered your own question, bro.

Hes a difficult person in general, he gets along with others just enough to not totally piss everyone off. His whole thing is hes a dick who actually does care deep down.

We know what we've always known.
Lars is a fatfucker, though apparently by choice and not by desperation.
He's an insecure little bitch and he doesn't really want to be seen with Sadie. He may be a fatfucker in private but Sadie his Moped.

I get that, but it's not like there's any reason to. It's like Robie from GF where he actually has a decent life and they still turn out to be shitheads, only less justifiable because he doesn't live in a graveyard. For all the episodes they focus around Lars, they do a piss poor job developing his character. He's probably the only character that remained static since day 1.

Sadie's manipulation of him on that island has given Lars an intense fetish for large, busty, dominant women.

Some people are just like that user. He was shown to have that insecure underbelly even as a kid, it just came to the forefront when he got old.
Maybe there's a deep down reason, or maybe he's just like that.
Plus there's a chance it's just an angsty hormonal phase.

I would plow Sadie with the force of a thousand suns

Well this being Sup Forums I'd be more shocked if you wouldn't.

Lars likes 'em THICC, he might be a shit but at least he's not low-test.

None, because lars is not important.

I would fuck Saddie...

You mean he's going to shoot up Beach City?

who?

Steven already did that.

Does anyone even care about Lars and Sadie? I mean, apart from Steven.

As a connoisseur of shortstacks, Sadie is worthy of a plowing, post-coital hugging, and various attempts to raise her self-esteem.

Nigga's gonna die because he's hetero on this show

>Mayor Dewey getting sniped from the roof

>I'VE... BEEN... SHIRT...!

I love how utterly useless his security personnel were. First sign of danger, they run screaming.

Steven did what he planned to do tho, he made them all understand.

His name is not important

what is important is his plan.

What does the watch symbolize?

A magazine ad.

That loving high test is just a matter of time.

>The only two heterosexual non-child characters on the show are chubby chasers

Would fuck Sadie AND her mom. Preferably together.

This is super cute.

Everything is lovely once again

Lars is kind of gay for buck

Maybe that's their ideal in SU world.
There are some implications that the CGs have influenced shit, maybe big fat-assed multicolored bitches were revered by ancient peoples and are still sexually desired to this day.

Hopefully it'll lead to Lars being less of a fuck-up. He's a disappointment to his parents, his friends barely tolerate him...why do we keep this guy around again?